Shopping

Once in a lifetime chance

You were running around your favorite store searching for the right clothes. "Chill already. The clothes are not going to disappear anytime soon", Sofia tried to calm you down, even tough she herself had a huge stack of clothes in her arms. "Say that for yourself. These are on sale and almost everyone with my size has already been bought. And that dress you like, only has one left with your size", you replied and pointed at the gorgeous dress on the mannequin. "Oh Bloody hell!", she yelled and rushed to get the dress. And just in time before someone was going to do the same. "Hey! I saw it first!", the stranger said annoyed. "Sorry, but I got it first. Early bird gets the worm", Sofia said and held the dress tightly and started walking towards you.

"I'm not done with you yet!", the girl said annoyed and grabbed Sofia's hand tightly. *'Oh coño! Oh no ella no lo hizo!' You thought to yourself as you watched the scene, rushing to get to the smaller girls side. "Excuse, but did you just grab me?", Sofia asked a bit annoyed and looked at the other girl. "I said. I wasn't finished with you yet", she hissed at Sofia. You then came to her side and grabbed the girls hand tightly. "Could you please get your hands off my friend", you asked the girl slightly annoyed and emphasizing the please. "Hey! get your hands off me!", she raised her voice at you and tried to look intimidating to you. Only to fail at it miserably, by the fact that you were almost 10 inches taller than her and stating that you also had heels. "You also have your hands on my friend and I would like you to let go of her", you tried to stay calm on the fact that Sofia was burning with anger as she didn't like strangers touching her, and her hand was bruising. You tightened your grip on the girl and she winced at the pain hand let her hand go. Sofia rubbed her hurting hand and looked at the girl murderously. You then quickly let go of the girl and dragged Sofia to the dressing rooms.

"Yah! Be grateful I was there or you would have gotten us kicked out of the mall!", you yelled at her as you tried on your clothes. "She just kept quiet and rubbed her hand that was getting quite nice shade of purple already. "I swear, if this won't go away before your parents leave, I'm going to pay her a visit", she then spoke in a very annoyed tone. "Look, she didn't get the dress and I think that her hand will be in more pain 'cause of my death grip", you just answered and snickered a little remembering her horrified look as you tightened your grip, digging your nails in her skin. "Yeah, that was quite fun. Watching her look at you so scared, like you would eat her up any minute", she then laughed a little causing you to smile wider. "I prefer to skin her alive and then feed her to the sharks in the aquarium", you winked your eye at her and you both started laughing hysterically. "Well too bad that didn't happen. One snob less in this world, but oh well. Have to just stay with what we can do without getting in trouble", Sofia added and you started laughing again. After laughing for a while, you decided to pay for the clothes that you liked the most and headed towards the other shops.

 

After 3 hours of shopping, you decided it was time for a break. You walk to the McDonalds that was just beside the shop you were in. You both ordered the Big Mac-meals and sat down to enjoy your food. You were laughing loudly as a group of guys came to your table. "Hey girls. You look nice enough. Wanna hang with us?" One of the boys asked you smirking. The others just nodded or whooed. "Sorry, but we would like to enjoy our time alone and not with some wannabe gangstas", Sofia was the first to speak as you just nodded. "oh come on. Don't be shy, you know you want to", another boy said with a very annoyingly sweet voice which sent shivers down your spine, and not in the good way. You both looked ant each other and nodded. The boys just glanced at you weirdly, but shrugged it off soon. You both started eating very fast, shoving food down your throats. that caused the boys to get off guard. You then took your milkshakes and bags and sprinted away as quickly as possible you as could with your heels. Leaving the boys dumfounded. After getting to a safe distance from there, you started laughing hysterically earning a few weird glances from the people passing by. After collecting yourselves, you decided it was really time to head home. You drank your milkshakes and headed to the parking hall. You put your bags inside the hollow seat and headed home.

When you got home. You went straight to you room and started sorting out the clothes. You put them to your closet and you were so exhausted that you went to sleep not long after changing to you PJs'. Well it was only 7 pm, but had had a long day and needed to rest.

 

 

*In Russia*

SHINee was just finishing their rehearsal before the concert and were happily having a break. They were stuffing themselves with food and water as their stylist noona came to the and said that they needed to be done in 30 minutes before getting ready. The boys just nodded and continued eating. happily. After eating themselves full, the boys headed towards their dressing room, where their stylist was already waiting for them, ready to start. The boys then started getting ready with their make-ups, hair and outfits. At the time they were ready, the fans started to come to the venue. They waited anxiously for the boys to come out and start singing. And soon enough, they came. The fans started screaming their names and their biases names. The music started paying and the boys started to sing. The feeling was awesome as they moved in sync. Giving some fanservice and tossing their shirts and towels in the crowd. The fans went crazy and were so happy. This is what it felt like to be an idol. To give happiness to people and they give it back to you. The boys were smiling to each other and to the fans. They never felt tired on stage.

After the concert ended the boys gave a few autographs and headed backstage. Then their tiredness hit them and they fell to their sofas. As they were laying the stylists were wiping off their sweat and make-up. The boys smiled tiredly and thankfully and soon changed to their normal clothes. "Boys, it's time to head out", their manager hyung came knocking on the door as the boys were grabbing their stuff together. They bowed thankfully to the staff and left with their manager and stylist to the hotel. It was going to be a long day for them tomorrow as they would head to Finland. As soon as they got to the hotel, the boys rushed to their rooms and to their beds. Soon only light breathing could be heard as they were sound asleep after the long day.

 

 

 

///*Oh ! Oh no she didn't! - Is in Spanish. Red ones are Spanish and I shall translate to you what it says. I don't know everything, so if it's just in red, but in English, they are still talking in Spanish. Blue ones are when speaking in Korean. hope you like my fic this far. Please leave comments on what you think and what should happen! :D - BabyShawol thanks you.