Drama is here

Once in a lifetime chance

 

-Sofia's POV-

 

After eating, Aaron took his friends and left the house to go back to his own, of course not forgetting the pets. You started to clean up the mess you had started in the kitchen. You had your own fun with Key when washing the dishes and Julia was pretty busy at cleaning up the table when Onew came to the kitchen concerned look on his face. "Guys... Our manager just called. He was pretty furious. "Where the hell are you!?" He imitated perfectly their manager. "Oh. And yeah. He said he wants to meet us at the hall like.. Right now." You all got nervous about the subject. You especially. You wanted to go with the guys to see their rehearsal but you afraid that someone you knew (and hated) would be there.

"You wanna come with us?" Key asked and crossed his fingers like praying you could come. "Uh... I really don't know. I think I got something to do. At the mall." You lied terribly and turned your eyes on Julia. The look on your face was praying she could come with you to the mall just to kill some time, but she betrayed you by putting her hands in the air and saying; "Girl, don't look at me. I'm going. And you come with me." That made you sigh out loud. Why now?

"So are you coming?" Key repeated the question. As you were declining the invitation, Julia put her hand on your mouth. "Yes she's coming. We ALL are going."While saying that Julia forced you to nod with her hands. So that left you with no choice but to go.

You left the kitchen to it's messy self and went upstairs to change up the pajamas to normal clothes.

You put on a long maxi dress while Julia wanted to get more tanned and put on shorter one. You wanted to hide yourself from someone so you decided to wear a large hat and sunglasses. "Are you sure you're not over-reacting?" Julia asked you and you answered to that with a shrug. Like you could give a damn. "Seriously!" She continued and you asked her to leave it. "I'm the one hurt here you know." You said and left the room. "I got an ex who's still hanging on to me!" She yelled and followed you. The noise made all the guys come out of their rooms and watched us starting an endless argument. Again. 

 

-Julia's POV- 

 

And again here you are going at it. You were making such a fuss about your ex, that you didn't notice the guys watching curiously behind you. Jonghyun sneaked behind you and tapped you on your shoulder, making you jump a foot in the air. "HOLY MOTHERING !!!! Jjong!!!", you screamed in his ear so loud he fell on his . Serves him right. "What the hell?!", you question the others as you noticed them also. "Are you ready to go?", Taemin asked a bit frightened from your outburst. "Yeah, let's go...", Sofia stomped down the stairs to the front hall. You all followed behind.

You went outside, locking the door behind you and got in the car, ready to go to the performance hall, where their angry manager, and the dance crew, was already waiting for them.

 

As you arrived to the arena, the place was empty outside. Not a single fan was there. Maybe everyone was expecting them to be at the hotel. Which was out of service right now. But they didn't know that. You parked the car near the entrance, so it was easy getting in without people having much time to look.

Once inside the angry manager didn't even greet you, he just shoved you all to the backstage to get dressed up. While the guys were changing he finally took notice of you two. His whole demeanor changed. He was smiling brightly at you and it made you shiver. Creepy ahjusshi. "I am so thankful for you girls. The boys must be a lot of trouble for you.", he thanked you over and over again bowing continuously. "No, they are angels. They have helped us a lot with everything.", you smiled your professional smile. The manager looked like he didn't believe you, but he didn't have a choice. 

While you were talking with their manager, the boys had changed and were already practicing. You noticed them as the soundtrack started to play and the dancers joined them. The three of you turned to look at their practice, and before you knew it, you were mesmerized. They really were idols, so far from your reach. 

You didn't even notice the manager leaving your side as you watched the boys. From the corner of your eye you could see some workers putting the lights on their right places, but didn't really take notice of the guy who was staring at you two. He seemed to be burning holes in your direction. Soon he couldn't take it anymore and came towards you with a furious aura surrounding him. Only when he grabbed your shoulders and roughly turned you to face him, did you recognize him. "You!", you, Sofia and him yelled at each other. "What are you doing here?!", "Me?! I'm working here! What about you?!", you yelled at each other. It didn't even start and you were already full in argument. "'Oh he is not gonna be here today. I assure you.' Oh hell he is not! Oh freaking Krisus!!", Sofia yelled frustrated. She wanted to avoid seeing him so much. "I really thought he wouldn't!", you turned to her, completely ignoring the face in front of you. 

The boys got distracted from all the commotion backstage so they signaled the DJ to stop the music. "Let's take a break everybody!", the Leader smiled at the dancers, while they made their way to the three bickering kids. "What's going on here? Julia why are you yelling?", Minho put his arm around your shoulders to calm you down. "This face came to us to have a fight", Sofia answered for you. You were too distracted to even think about anything else but Minho's arms around you. Ok enough with the R-rated imaginations! "So the Demon Queen has found someone? Wow the world must be ending.", the guy retorted to you, clearly ignoring Sofia. " say what?", you snapped back, Minho holding you from strangling him. "Dan, give it a rest. Your not even half the man to even start that. At least not after the last time.", Sofia said with an evil look on her face. The last comment made him furious and it looked like there was smoke coming from his ears. "That's it! You're not authorized people so you really have no business being here!", he snapped at you and was about to slap Sofia. "Hold it. Nobody hits her.", Key grabbed his wrist and clenched it in his death grip. Dan's face was in pain, but the boys made no move to stop Key. Jong was ready to punch him even. 

"Oppa!", Sofia yelled at Key to stop. It was the first time she used oppa and that got Key off guard. His grip softened enough for Dan to take his hand away. "Please, we will leave. Just... Let's not make this so difficult.", She begged the boys and Dan saw that as his escape so he ran away. "Soph... Ok. Why don't we just go out and get all of us some food. We will come get you once the practice is over.", you smiled at the boys reassuringly. The still looked pretty upset so you did the only thing you could think of. You pulled Sofia with you and hugged all the boys. Sofia dropped her jaw to the floor and so did Dan, who was watching from afar. Creep. You were red as a cherry tomato once you let go from the hug, but at least the boys were reassured now. "We will see you soon so don't worry. Any offers for food?", you winked at then and smiled. "Chicken!", Onew yelled instantly, shoving his bright smile to you. "So chicken it is", you and Sofia laughed at his goofiness.

You got outside the arena and hugged the boys one last time, before getting in the car. Inside, you looked at Sofia concerned while starting the car. She just glanced at you and you turned your head to the front and drove off. Finally the drama is behind you. Well at least for now.

 

//////

 

Darlings, don't be silent readers and comment your thoughts. We won't bite.