Drama coming

Once in a lifetime chance

 

-Julia's POV- 

The next day you woke up to some unusual noise, coming from the kitchen. Which was strange, thinking the kitchen is downstairs. "Who the hell is making all this noise? Yah! Get up", you kicked Sofia's back that was facing you and got out of the bed. Sofia sat up on your bed, still groggy from sleep. She rubbed her eyes to wake up better. "What's with the attitude? I was having a perfectly good dream", she pouted and got out too. "What's with the noise? It's like... 9 in the morning", Sofia complained looking at the clock on your nightstand. "Wait... Did you just say 9?", you looked at her warily. "Yeah...", "OH HELL NO!", you yelled simultaneously. 

You sprinted out of your room and rushed down the stairs, almost tripping on the way. You barged in to the kitchen to find all the SHINee boys making breakfast. Well, Key was and the others were either in the way or watching from behind the counter. "What in the name of Shisus, is going on in here?!", you yelled, making the boys jump and Key almost dropping the pan. "Why did you have to wake us with all the noise so early in the morning?", you questioned them, taking a seat beside Minho and pulling Sofia with you, who was just watching them with amusement. "Well, I decided to make some breakfast for all of us to thank for the hospitality you have shown, by letting us stay here", Key emphasized the I part while continuing making the delicious looking pancakes. "Then by all means, continue. I never turn down an offer for food", you smirked while leaning your chin on your hands. "Noona! I helped too!", Taemin chirped in enthusiastically while offering you and Sofia glasses of Banana milk. "Thank you Taemin, but we're not your noonas. We are actually younger than you", Sofia finally opened , and at the same time the boys' jaws dropped. "BWO!? How old are you then?!" They yelled making you two to cover your ears. "Well, Sofia is three months older than me and we are two years younger than Taeminnie", you answered to them. With that, Jonghyun dropped from his seat by the counter while Onew spit out the juice he was drinking.

(Just had to put this here XD)

 "You're kidding, right?", Key was the first to come to his senses. "No, I'm joking", you answered with sarcasm. "We can show you our birth certificate, if you want", Sofia offered with a straight face while you were making a y face. "And now that that has been cleaned out, Soph, go help Key making breakfast, I'm starving here", you pushed Sofia to Keys side while ignoring the stares the boys gave you.

 

-Sofia's POV-

You looked at your friend in annoyance, but there was nothing you could do about this anymore. You were still tired about that "mayday-wakening", but you really tried to get yourself fully awaken. At this point you had taken out some dark chocolate-flour out of the cabinet. "I swear to god, if I can't make chocolate pancakes I'm killing all of you." You said and suddenly your voice turned all raspy and everyone just smiled widely like they couldn't just take you seriously. "You sounded like a real murderer with that voice! How did you do that?" Taemin laughed and with that you coughed to set out your voice back to normal.
"No I'm serious!" you whined and soon felt a hand on your waist.

"Haha we believe you. Just give me that chocolate so we can get that crumpy-elmo out of you." Key said and made you blush harder than you have ever blushed before. And you hardly never blushed. So this was a rare moment for the human kind. You turned around to face Key and there you were. Staring at each other for a whole two minutes.

 

"Ok ok! Get to work already!" Minho stated and continued filling the sandwich plates with slices of cheese, tomatoes, cucumber etc. You noticed he was looking at that lazy Julia from the corner of the eye. "Julia would you mind helping Minho out?" You stated before turning 180 degrees. The sounds back made you sure Julia did what you asked, and that made you smile. Last night Minho had looked so lonely before we went to sleep and he had the same kind of look as you had when Key was groping Julia from the arm and all. 

"How much do you want the chocolate in this?" Key suddenly asked, getting you out of your thoughts. "Lots of 'em!" You said with a poker/aegyo face. Now you sounded that elmo thing again. Only this time your voice went high as . "oh I'm sorry i don't know what's wrong with my voice this morning. I still might be tired." You tried to explain as the others burst out laughing. Again. I bet this might be the funniest time of their lives...

"So it is then. Lots of chocolate." Key said while putting one, two, three spoons of chocolate flour to the dough. "One more." You said watching the boy doing his job. "Hmmm... Little bit more." You said again and this time Key turned to you. "How much is 'lots of 'em'?" He asked surprised. "Oh honey. You don't know what you have got yourself into. That girl can eat 50 bars of chocolate and still can't get enough." Julia said in that ghetto girl voice of hers. Did she just call Key honey? You raised your brows and took the chocolate away. "Watch me..." You said putting the flour away and then jumping to sit on the counter near Key.

"If you bake them can I pour this on the frying pan?" You asked and Key nodded with a smile on his face. He put little bit butter on the pan and you watched as it melted. Then you poured small amount of dough to the pan and let it be. At the same moment you watched as Julia got the sandwich plate ready to the dinner table. Now she was playing around with the boys and it was close it didn't get into a food fight. Luckily for that, new people arrived to the kitchen. Your brother Aaron and his friends.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going home after that movie!" Julia yelled in surprise and you jumped about half inches up from the counter where you were sitting. "You know, we smelled food here. Can we get some too?" Aaron's friend (which we liked to call the douchebag after he and Julia broke up) asked and came to take a out of the dough you were holding. "Thank you for that Jonah, You just doomed us all with that horrible smokerspit of yours..." You said in a voice and brought the dough-cup as far away from the guy as possible.

"Sorry about him. And yeah uh. We decided to sleep the night here. it was so late and we didn't want to wake you up, cuz' you know. He had taken a little too much." Aaron said rubbing his neck.

 

-Julia's POV-

"How nice of you. So you raided our alcohol storage too? I can feel the luuve", you put on your -face and crossed your arms. "Oh dear Lord. Why must you be so annoying?", Sofia facepalmed and hid behind Key from the embarrassment.

"Ok, so all of you out of the kitchen while the pancakes are made. Go sit on the table or watch TV or something", you ushered everyone out and plopped yourself on the couch. It didn't seem like such a good idea once Jonah, alias mister douchebag, decided to sit next to you and put your feeton his lap so you couldn't escape. "can you please get your slimy hands off of me?", you exclaimed. Oh yeah, the morning was just oh so wonderful. You didn't even get the chance to change so you were still in your cute Hello Kitty-pajamas. And considering that your legs were exposed all the way up to your thighs, the experience wasn't so nice. Not. At. All. "Oh come on baby. You know you miss me. Just watch and see how I get you hot and bothered", Jonah said with a creepy smile making you cringe, while he ran his hand up your legs. 

 

Minho was ready to bounce and beat the crap out of him, but Jonghyun was holding his arm in a death grip. Not nice Jjong! But before you could even lift your had to punch the life out of him, something furry and small jumped on his face and peed on him. How ing hilarious that looked like! He was so stunned that didn't even take notice how Julia lifted the fluffy ball from his face and got off the couch. Minho was then released from Jonghyun, because he  was on the floor laughing so hard you would've tought he would pee his pants. Actually, everybody was laughing like maniacs. If someone would walk through the door, they would definitely call the men in the white coats to take all of you away. 

As you finally calmed down after several minutes of rolling on the floor laughing and looking like a retarded seal, you looked at the bundle in your arms and lifted it close to your face. The little ball opened and staring at you was the most adorable little kitten you could imagine. 

"Oh. My. God! Look what you little cutie wutie did", you babbled to the kitty. It was your nose while you giggled. Yes, you heard right. First Sofia blushing and now you giggling, the world must be going mad. Minho, who came over to you, smiled at at your little antics adoringly and ruffled the little furball. "Soo cuuttee!!", Taemin squeaked, making Onew and Jonghyun to cover their ears. Even the little kitty covered its ears with its paws. You just smiled adoringly and the sight made the guys swoon. Something you and Sofia didn't do often, was smile like that. It made guys go weak in the knees for you two. Yeah we're so speshur.

"Yeah this little cutie here is my baby. Her name is Minnie. Not after Minnie Mouse, but Taemin. They both look cute", you said shrugging your shoulders and continuing to play with Minnie and Minho. Taemin of course joined you and soon you three were seated around the table and you had put a cute froggie hat on Minnie. She looked so adorable in it you squeaked and did un-intentional aegyo. And didn't that make Aaron's gang to drop their jaws to the floor, and get Jonah furious. Yeah, he had already returned from his shock, after washing his face with soap. And his mouth. "what? Watchu lookin' at?", you turned to look at them and they quickly whipped their heads to pretend to be looking at something else. Yeah not obvious at all. 

 

Aaron had turned his head towards the kitchen, and was now very much intrigued by the sight in front of him. Sofia was holding Keys arm and trying to get him to mess up the pancake, Key was, of course, nagging at her for messing with him, but he wasn't stern. She was giggling and pushing him and he was just laughing back. The mushy-mushy love-scene made shivers run down Aaron's back and he turned to Jonah, who was beyond pissed now. Jonah didn't like it one bit, that someone would make Julia act all girly and shy and it was now Aarons job make sure Jonah didn't make a scene in the kitchen. 

"Nice pajamas by the way. Hello Kitty, very stylish", Jonghyun decided to break the awkward atmosphere. Of course he decided to point out your embarrassing outfit. Yay. So just like him. That caught every ones interest and now their eyes were shifting from your clothes to Sofias, to see what you two were wearing. "Thanks a lot", you muttered, your face reminding a tomato. 

At that point Sofia came to the dining room with Key holding a plate full of pancakes. "Hope you're hungry, cuz' here's your breakfast", Key put the plate to the table and offered a seat for Sofia. She thanked him, a bit flustered from the gesture, but sit down beside you anyway. Everybody seemed to have forgotten the pajamas completely as food was brought down and they all scampered to get to their seats. Key had sat beside Sofia immediately and Taemin was still sitting beside Minho, who was beside you. Jonghyun had sat on the other side of Key and Onew beside him. The others were across you, Aaron in front of Sofia and Jonah in front of you. Not so pleasant situation, but you both tried to ignore it. 

Soon everyone was stuffing their faces full with food. Of course true to her words, Sofia was devouring the chocolate pancakes. Everybody had different kinds of reactions to her eating. Key was slightly surprised, Jonghyun just snickered to himself, Onew was mimicking Keys reaction and Taemin was trying to salvage the pancakes while there still was some. Minho's gaze was switching from Sofia to you, who was eating at the same pace as her, and his mouth was slightly ajar. "Close your mouth. Haven't you seen girls eat before?", Jonah was annoyed at Minho for many things. It seemed like everything he did, ticked him off. Minho then went back to eating quietly, slightly cautious about the man in front of you.

You were too busy eating to notice anything around you, so the strange look coming from the front missed your eyes. But Minho, being the observant boy he is, noticed it. And so did Aaron. And he wasn't so happy about it. Of course Jonah was his friend, but you and Sofia were his baby girls and he was slightly overprotective about you sometimes, or a lot. He knew his friends were players and didn't want any of them to date either of you. 

Aaron was pulled from his thoughts by Sofia, who was yelling and kicking his leg. "Aaron! Can't you hear me talking to you!? Are you completely deaf?", she kicked him one last time just for amusement as her brother eyed her with a very pissed off look. She just brushed it off to continue talking, not giving him time to respond. "I asked you if you and your gang are leaving after this. And if you could take the pets with you to our house. We, meaning me and Jul, decided we would get the guys to practice and after, show them around the town. We will pick them up later but at first you have to keep them with you and feed them and walk them", "Am I your personal babysitter? Do I have a note on my head that says so?", he asked her annoyed and crossed his arms as a protest. "No, I'm saying it's your punishment for taking the alcohol and snacks. And just overall being here without saying", she retorted back totally deflating his confidence. 

"Fine. But only for half the day, ok? I have my own business to do too", he surrendered after a while of debating with himself. You two cheered in victory and went back to finishing your food. 

 

 

 

/// Later will come part two. It would be a bit too long to continue here. XD