Not the kind of meeting they expected

Once in a lifetime chance

You were frozen, it felt like the time was holding still as you were captivated by his eyes, watching you so deeply. You didn't care about your surroundings, only the man in front of you mattered.

But soon it was all over as someone disturbed you two. As you realized everything, you turned bright color of red. You held your cheeks as they were burning from the embarrassment. You two quickly moved from your current position and you noticed that he was slightly blushing. "Hyung? Gwenchana?", a boy about your age asked the tall man. "Ne", he answered and a shiver went by your back as he spoke. His voice was low and y. You didn't dare to lift your head as you were blushing madly. 

You were so deep in thoughts about what happened and didn't realize someone was talking to you until that someone tapped your shoulder, making you jump slightly. "Sorry, did I scare you? I just wanted to know if everything's alright", the man spoke to you in english with a deliciously sounding korean accent. "Y-yeah... I'm f-fine", you stuttered trying to keep your voice from squeaking. "Good to hear", he said with a now relaxed face and a smile. His smile made your heart skip a few beats as he looked like an angel to you. (Yes, I'm not exaggerating now, he really looked like an angel smiling at you.)

As you stared at him in trance for a while he started to get nervous from your stare and waved his hand in front of your face. You quickly snapped back to reality and started to apologize. "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry too for bumping in to you. I wasn't really looking where I was going", he smiled at you and rubbed his neck.

"Julia. You okay?", you turned and looked at the smaller girl now beside you, her face a little red too. "Yeah. And you? Sorry I hit you when falling backwards", you apologized to her and smiled sweetly. "Hey it was not in your power, was it?", she just returned with a warm smile. She then darted her gaze towards the taller man and noticed he was slightly blushing. She then smiled to herself.

 

Sofia was enchanted by the mans cat-like eyes that were looking at her, piercing through her. It didn't make her uncomfortable, in fact she was charmed by his features. There was something familiar about him, and she couldn't really catch what it was and hat bothered her. She was looking at him so intensely, that she didn't notice another figure beside her. Not until that person started to speak and she was brought back to Earth. "Gwenchana?", the male beside her spoke. "Ne, hyung", he answered to the slightly shorted male. 

They soon noticed their posture and blushed madly. She looked at the ground, trying to hide her face as she held her burning cheeks. She slightly took a glance at the man and noticed that he was rubbing the back of his neck and looking somewhere else, trying to hide his blush by holding his hand in front of his flushed cheeks. He took a glimpse at her, and for a second their eyes met. They blushed more and shifted their faces from each other.

Soon he started to speak in a nervous tone, not really knowing how to act. "Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?", he asked worriedly and shifted his feet, his slight korean accent dripping as he spoke. "Y-yeah. I'm fine and thanks for helping me", she thanked him, her voice squeaking a little as she smiled at him nervously. He returned her smile warmly. They both turned their heads towards the two awkward people in front. Sofia soon walked beside you her face still slightly red as she asked you if you were okay. "Yeah. And you? Sorry I hit you when falling backwards", you apologized to her and smiled sweetly. She returned it with a warm smile and said, "hey it was not in your power, was it?". She then looked at the taller man beside you and smiled to herself as she saw he was slightly blushing too.

 

You then looked at each other and nodded. "We are really sorry for bumping in to you like that. Can we do something to make it up to you?", you said in unison looking at the five boys in front of you. "oh, no we are sorry for that. These two were completely absorbed in their music", Said one of the guys, with an angelic smile and nudged his two friends. They bowed their head at you and apologized.

"No need. It's really ok. If you would like, we could take you to your hotel. It's really hard getting a taxi right now as there is a rush hour going on", you offered as the two of you bowed back. Sofia smiled warmly at them and you waited for their reply. "We wouldn't want to bother you. You probably want get home soon too", said the shortest guy and smiled at you. "No it's ok. We were just dropping my family off here and we are in no hurry. And I have a big car", "please, just let us do this for you. You helped us from crashing to the marble floor. And it's hard to get a big taxi here", you said and Sofia continued after you.

 

"If it really is ok with you it would be nice. Our hotel is XXXX. If you really see no problem in taking us, we would be very thankful for taking us there", the man with the angelic smile said to you after asking his friends and came to an agreement. "We know that place! It's not far from our home", you said happily and escorted the boys towards the exit and to your car.

"We really haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Sofia and she is Julia", Sofia introduced you two as you were getting in to the car. You started the engine and buckled up. The others did the same and you started to drive. "Ah, yes. I'm Onew and these are Key, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun", he motioned towards each of the boys and smiled when they took their hats and glasses off.

You stopped in the exit line and turned your head to the back. "Say what?", you asked with eyes the size of plates as you slowly moved forward in the line. "Did we hear wrong? Are you guys from SHINee?", Sofia asked from her passenger seat dumbfounded, looking at the boys. They slightly chuckled at your response and just nodded. "NO JESUS ING BUDDHA WAY!!", you yelled in unison making the boys jump on their seats. "Oh dios mío!", you started ranting something in spanish, making even Sofia confused as you were talking in such speed. "Ookay.....", Sofia slowly said as you stopped.

"But her point was that this is unbelievable. We are fans so... We are supposed to go to the concert. We even got backstage passes from her parents as a present and made gifts to you", Sofia explained to them slowly as they nodded, still confused by your spanish. She then showed the boys the key chains of all of them and they looked at the mini-members in awe. "So you are the fans that send us the photo of the tees and plushies!", Key slapped his hands together as he realized who you were by looking at the key chains.

"Your hair is different so we didn't really recognize you there", he continued as you blushed slightly and mumbled a thank you. "We are here", you soon said and pulled over to the hotels entrance. As you all got out, one of the workers came to you, not looking so bright. "We are really sorry, but there is some problems with the powers, crumbling walls and some mold problems so we have to close for the time being for the repairs. We are sorry for the inconvenience miss Rakel and miss Lawless and hope you find a place to stay for your friends", the worker said and returned inside.

"What do we do now? And how did he know your names?", Jonghyun whined and looked at you weirdly. "Ehumm..... Our parents kinda own this hotel...", Sofia said awkwardly looking far to the distance and avoiding their stares. "What?!", they said in unison as you blushed slightly shifting your feet. "wait... How...?", Key was shocked as everyone else were just speechless. "Yeah... Our parents own a hotel chain together. Not a big one, just a small one", you explained to them as they nodded, still a little confused.

"where are your parents then? Yours have gone for a vacation, but what about yours?", Minho asked Sofia as he was trying to put the pieces together. "They are on a business trip for two weeks. They are coming back in a weeks time, Until then, I have been staying at her house and now we are alone for a week", she replied to him and shrugged her shoulders. "But shouldn't you have someone to be there with you? Two girls alone in a house for a whole week is dangerous", Taemin spoke for the first time and they all nodded in agreement. "We are just fine, it's not even the first time. We can look out for each other", you reassured them, but they were not convinced. "It's not good for two girls. Someone might come and try to rob you and then what you do?", It was now Jonghyun who spoke and you were now both tired of the arguments.

"Then why don't you just stay with us, since you will be here for a week and we are going to your concert anyway", you retorted to them rubbing your temples as you spoke, hastily glancing at them to see their reaction. They were silent for a while, glancing at each other. They then turned to you and smiled.

Onew took out his phone and dialed somebody. He spoke something in korean to the person on the other side of the line, smiled and hang up. "I called manager-hyung that the hotel is closed for the moment, but he doesn't have to worry because we have a place to stay, so we will be seeing him tomorrow", he smiled with the others at you and you formed big smiles on your faces. "Awesome!", you screamed and jumped up and down, making the boys laugh as they looked at you. You blushed a little and stopped jumping. "Well... Then we better go. You must be tired", you motioned the boys to get inside as you went to the other side and to the drives seat as Sofia sat on the passenger seat. The boys followed your sign and got inside as well, you then drove off from the hotel towards your home.

 

The boys were speechless and their mouths were hanging open as they looked at your home. You two just looked at each other and rolled your eyes. "It's just a house. Maybe a little bigger, but It's still really normal", you stated, closing Jonghyuns mouth as he was sitting behind you and leaning forward, almost drooling on you. Minho, who noticed it snickered quietly and opened the door to get out.

Sofia also got out, but almost tripped on her heels. Before she fell, Key came to catch her and lifted her up. He then placed her on the ground and she was blushing madly. "You really should watch your steps. I'm not always gonna be here to catch you", he smiled and winked at her. She blushed even more and buried her face in her hands. "Oh hell", she muttered quietly to herself and you snickered a little, watching the scene from the open door on your side.

You then quickly went to the trunk, which was already opened and the boys were getting their bags out. "I could help out, you know?", you crossed your arms and leaned on the car. "No, this is a man's job", Minho smiled sweetly at you and made you blush a little. Your mouth was slightly open as you didn't know how to answer to that so you just blushed. "Close your mouth, or flies might fly in", Jonghyun closed your mouth smirking and winking at you. It was a payback from before. "You!", you yelled and ran after him, making everyone laugh.

You chased after him to the stairs, where Minho grabbed your waist, making you stumble backwards a bit. "What was that for?", you asked, slightly irritated. He just laughed and that sent shivers down your spine. You blushed a little and calmed down. You walked up the stairs to the front door, Minho still laying his hand on your waist. Sofia and Key just looked at you and then to each other, smiling deviously. They were planning something together for you and Minho, who were clueless. You opened the door and let the guys in.

 

 

Front ^

 

Back ^

 

 

I have been editing these chapters a little and my friend is joining me in this. ^.^