The next day

Once in a lifetime chance

Sorry it took so long to update. I had a no computer-restriction and a lot of schoolwork. -.-''

 

You felt something on your face as you woke up and opened your eyes to see what it was. You then saw two feet in your face and the other was slightly kicking your face. "YAH!! Sofia Rakel!! What do you think you are doing!!!", you yelled at your best friend as she woke up shocked at your sudden outburst. "What! Where! When!", she asked still shocked and fell off the bed dragging you with her, as you were both inside the blanket. "Ow bloody hell!!!", she yelled as she held her back aching from the fall. "Mierda! Pudrete en el infierno! Te voy a matar!", you cursed at her. "yeah I know. But you screamed in my ear so you are the real cause of this mess", she just retorted back at you and you then stuck your tongue at her in a childish way. She just laughed at you and stood up helping you stand too. "What the hell happened here? I thought a murderer came in!", your brother came to your room without even knocking first which caused you two to scream, as you were both in your pjs.

"Have you never heard of knocking!", you yelled at him and threw your Elmo-plushie at him. "Whoa, calm down", he said as he grabbed the plushie. "You two still sleep with these?", he looked at you funnily. "YAH!", you yelled at him at the same time and threw more plushies at him. He then just left laughing and you two yelled after him. "What's the noise? Elephants got free from the zoo?", your little sister came to your room and almost tripped at the plushies laying on the floor. "Oh, got it. Bro again", she just nodded understanding the situation from looking at your messy attire and the blankets trying to cover you two. "Yeah. He loves to tease me in the mornings. Why does he still have to live at home? Hasn't he found an apartment already? When is he gonna move in with his girlfriend?", you bulleted these questions to your sister like she could answer them all. "Whoa, hold on. I can't answer them. i don't even know half of it", she just answered and then left to change her clothes.

 

After you had gotten ready, you went to the breakfast table and sat down to eat. "What took you two so long to get down?", your dad asked without even lifting his head from the newspaper. "if you must know. Lili was occupying the bathroom and before her, Nick was. Why can't they just use their owns", you answered to him looking at your siblings coldly and mumbling the last part. They just laughed at you two silently and ate their food. Sofia scoffed at them and sat down to eat, followed by you.

"So I assume you had fun yesterday as you were laughing a lot when you came home", your mom asked you smiling and handing you bread. "Yeah, we did. We had an argument with some girl, but it was nothing and we teased some guys at Mc Donald's", Sofia and you answered at the same time and you started laughing. The others just looked at you worriedly, knowing what you could have done. Then Nick's piece of bread fell from his open mouth as he was staring at you two and you finally noticed how everyone was looking at you.

"Oh Dios mío! We didn't do anything! The girl just wanted the dress Sofia picked and I just told her she can't have it 'cuz Sofia got it first and we left", at the time you finished everyone was either doubtful or relieved. "What about the boys?", You big sister asked you still unsure. "We didn't fall for their lame pickup lines and left them there dumbfounded", Sofia answered calmly eating her sandwich. "Ohkayy....", your brother just said a little unsure and slowly started to eat again, followed by the rest of them. You and Sofia just glanced at each other mischievously and continued eating in ease.

Later the day when you had eaten and had changed to some comfortable clothes, you decided to go outside and enjoy the nice weather. You decided to wear some clothes you bought yesterday and be casual. You were wearing Batman styled clothes as Sofia was wearing all Superman.

The weather was nice and you were strolling around the place and decided to head to the waterfront. There was different stands and you were exploring them and being silly and acting like some tourists.

After you had had your share of the fun you decided to go in to one of the cafes' around. You ordered ice lattes and two pieces of cheesecake. You sat down on one of the tables outside and relaxed. It was fun and relaxing to watch the people go by and enjoy the breeze. You sipped at your latte and watched calmly to the sea, only to be disturbed by Sofia, waving her hand on your face.

"Yah. Don't just zone off into space and leave me here alone. You know I hate when you do that", she said to you annoyingly and crossed her arm on her chest. "Perdón. I was just watching the waves hit the rocks and the breeze feels so good flowing through my hair", you said with a peaceful look in your face. "I know, you love the sea and it makes you calm", she looked at you warmly and smiled softly before sipping her latte. "How about we talk about the fact that your family is leaving today and tomorrow is SHINee's first concert here?", she asked you calmly, knowing you had forgotten. "QUÉ!!!! Why didn't you say so!!", you slammed your hands on the table and jumped from your seat.

Sofia had already known this and had picked up your drinks so they wouldn't fall. "You really need to do something about that forgetfulness", she just answered calmly and put down the drinks as you sat down and took a piece of the cake. Neither one of you caring about the looks people gave you or the people who had stopped to see what was going on. "Sorry", you mumbled through your full mouth and took a gulp of your drink. "Yeah, I know. But we need to decide on what to wear. Something from the clothes we bought yesterday?", Sofia asked between drinking and eating. "Yeah I think we should go back and start picking them for tomorrow", you answered to her as you both stood you and grabbed your stuff to head back. You linked your hands together and started walking back.

When you got home, your family was ready to leave to the airport. "What took you guys so long? You're supposed to see us off at the airport. Now go change into something better and we can go. You need to drive the car back home", your mom hurried you two to get upstairs and you just whined but still did as you were told. You didn't bother changing your shorts so you changed into a black top and put a loose see through shirt over it. You took your turquoise heels and put them on. You curled your hair into big waves and did your makeup softly with turquoise eyeshadow. Sofia changed to a gray top and a loose see through shirt over it. She then changed into different shorts and a pair of bright red heels. She just added some faint red lipstick and didn't care to change her hair then. She took her Hello Kitty-bag as you took your Little Mermaid bag and you headed downstairs.

What took you guys so long?", your brother asked annoyingly. "We had to change", you said in unison and smiled at each other. You loved to tease your brothers. "Okay, lets go! We have to get you to the airport!", you two started pushing them towards the door and soon everyone was in the car. You were sitting on the back, listening to music together. SHINees newest album, to be exact. You soon arrived at the airport and went to the check up. You couldn't go any further so you just hugged them and bid goodbye.

You started walking back to the car, but soon enough, crashed into someone, or some people. You screamed a little as you felt yourself falling, but it didn't hurt. Actually, you didn't even fall, but you didn't feel the floor under your feet either. As you noticed that, you slowly opened your eyes to reveal a tall man with big sunglasses and a cap that hid his face, but you could still feel the familiarity from him and his features showed he was handsome and had good built. You gazed into his dreamy eyes that you could see under his shades. They were so engrossing.

From the impact of you falling backwards and Sofia having no time to stop, she also stumbled. First she was hit by your back and as she was trying to regain her posture, then she crashed into a taller man with a slim figure still slightly bigger than yours. The man grabbed her by the waist as she fell backwards and soon she was in his arms. She quickly grabbed his sleeves to prevent from falling again and looked up to see a man with nice features and big sunglasses and a hat, covering his face. He felt familiar and she could still catch the cat-like eyes under the shades. They were pulling her in and she didn't resist.

*At the airport*

The plane had landed and the passengers were just getting off. The boys came out of the plane last and went to the bus. It was quite crowded and they had nowhere to sit so they just stood there for a minute as the bus drove then to the entrance. They headed towards the check up and were soon getting their bags from the line. When they got their bags, the boys started heading towards the exit where they would need to get a taxi to drive them to the hotel.

As they were walking, Minho and Key listening to their own music as JongOnTae was chatting about something concerning the stuff they should do at the concert. As Minkey wasn't watching, where to go, two figures came at them and they soon crashed together. A tall girl with colorful striped hair came right at Minho. The tall man only faltered a little, but the woman was wearing heels and couldn't keep her balance. As she was falling, Minho instinctively grabbed her waist and pulled her body to his, her legs slightly in the air, as he was still quite taller than her. She had a good figure and it felt like she fit his perfectly. he was so engrossed as she looked up to see the man. She had big sparkly eyes and her lips seemed so inviting as they were slightly apart from eachother. They just gazed into each others eyes dreamily as they held on to each other tightly.

Key was right by Minho's side and stumbled back when the taller man crashed against the girl. As Key regained his posture quickly, another figure came at him, a small female. She was stumbling from the impact of her friend bumping to her as she crashed towards Minho and now the smaller girl stumbled at Key. As she crashed at him, and again fell backwards,now going to hit the floor, he grabbed her small waist and pulled her towards him. She grabbed his sleeves instinctively as she felt the mans chest and quickly looked up to see her savior. She had light brown hair and dreamy eyes that seemed to draw him in. Her lips slightly parted as she looked at the man, made him feel so strange in a way he didn't know before.

 

Continuing in the next chapter. Tell me what should happen?? ;D

 

//! Rot in hell! I'm going to kill you!, Oh my god!, Sorry., WHAT!

WOW!! So may views!! This was a long chapter and SHINee is finally in Finland!!!