First day together

Once in a lifetime chance

You opened the door to your home and stepped in with Sofia, taking your shoes off and throwing your keys and bags on the drawer in the front hall. "Come on in and we will show you around the house", you quickly said, heading towards the stairs. The boys stepped inside, taking their shoes off too. They looked around mouths hanging open. Minho was the first to follow you, Key not far behind. 

You started on the ground floor. First was the kitchen. It was connected to the living room, which led to the dining room.

Everything was decorated with warm, white colors. Sofia looked at the boys' faces and 'pfft' out loud. "Yea, yea. Don't get too exited.", "Oh please, you're just just jealous cuz' your house looks just like it came from 'Game Of Thrones'", you retorted back. And that is how the big battle of houses started. 

At the same time, the boys decided to take a closer look around the house. 

"OH MY GOD!!! They even have their own movie theater!", Jonghyun screamed when they opened a random door. Couple heads emerged from between the pillows frightened. "Who the hell are you!? And how did you get in!? Answer me or as sure as hell I'm going to whoop your asses!" Unknown face screamed as he got closer and closer to the SHINee boys, who clearly didn't know what to do. All they got our of their mouths was incoherent mumbling.

The two of you who were still arguing about the world's greatest house, stopped as you heard weird sounds coming from downstairs. You quickly looked at each others and then started to rush towards the sound. As soon as Sofia saw her brother she totally lost it and lunged at him.

 

-Switch to Sofia's pov-

 

"Who the hell do you think you are!? I cannot accept you to speak like that to our guests! And why are you even here?" You shouted and pushed your brother back between the pillows. Of course you weren't serious, but Julia got scared and felt like helping Aaron out, before you could suffocate him for real.

"Calm your woman!" She shook your shoulders and pryed you off your brother while he gasped for air. "SOB u will be the death of me some day..." Aaron cursed and got several murderous looks from you and Julia.

"We are so sorry for intruding here without warning and of course scaring the out of you." Key apologized and bowed perfectly 90 degrees. The others soon followed repeating apologies. Aaron who wasn't used to people bowing at him felt very uncomfortable with the situation and you could easily see his face getting even more red than a firetruck. The boys soon noticed him being uncomfortable so they stopped bowing. "Yeah... It was kinda my fault too. Sorry." Aaron said scrubbing his neck.

"Are you done talking yet? We have a movie here to watch so please get the out so we can watch this and go out." one of Aaron's friends who was clearly fed up with the situation said. You and Julia turned to look at him shooting lasers from your eyes saying in unison: "Excuse me? Shut up. No one gave you permission to talk." Before the situtation got worse you were shoved out of the room by Aaron, which was probably just the best thing to do.

"So that was my brother and his beloved friends..." You said with a nervous smile on your face. The others didn't answer correctly, just mumbled something across the lines and you were certainyou heard Onew saying something like: "Yeah... Very nice meeting him too." After that you all remained in silence.

Soon the awkward silence was interupted by a loud sound that came from Julia, who had clapped her hands together. " So! Anyone hungry, cuz' I'm starving!" She said with a big smile on her face. She hated the silence surrounding them and the others probably hated it too because they agreed with her. With that, they headed back upstairs straight to the kitchen. They were certain not to leave anything behing for the bastards downstairs...

The small group quickly made somekind of meal for themselves and continued to the last floor upstairs where you and Julia showed the bedrooms where the boys would be sleeping. "Two of you have to share one room. Sorry not sorry..." Julia said mischievously which made you laugh out loud. "Oh Juju you're so evil." That made Julia burst in flames. She didn't like that nickname. At all... ", don't ever call me that or I will hunt you down. And kick your scrawny little ." That made you laugh even harder. The boys didn't have any clue what was going on but the sound of the girls' laugh was just so humorous they burst out laughing too. There they were. Laughing like a bunch of wackos for 15 minutes.

When they finally calmed down the tour continued to the last door, which entered to Julias room. 

 (Julia's room, which in this case is covered by K-pop posters. Keep in mind that also the curtains are k-pop related ;) You can't be mad...)

"We will be sleeping here. If you have any problems in any kind of situation just knock on the door. Or shoulder. And we shall help. Aaaand you will recognize the room by the posters on the wall, door, ceiling, curtains.... Weell just about everything." Julia said without no shame. You just rolled your eyes and pffted out loud. "Don't you just love it when you try to sleep and then you realise that there's a half- guy on top of you. I mean. The ceiling. You nam sayin'..." You explained and did somekind of hand gestures at the same time.

"Yea right. Like your room isn't any different. You should see her room. Seriously. The stairs going to her room are covered in posters. Also the walls too!" Julia tried to escape the situation finally getting little red from the face. The situation was again pretty funny for the guys who didn't understand everything so they decided to laugh again. At that point Key had found something for his entertainment. He left the group and ran to the big closet full of clothes.

"I've died and gone to heaven... This is awesome!" He shouted while going through all the clothes. You could see him cry glitter. 

"Oh yeah. You found my closet." Julia said and came and patted his back. Key grabbed Julias hand and his eyes sparkled even more. "I am in love with this closet. Can I stay here? Pleeeease!?" Key insisted and his face turned to a cute puppy look. "Unofortunately for you, no. But yo can look all you want." Julia answered amused and laughed a bit.

Their skinship made you and Minho squirm quietly. Jealousy was clearly in the air... As the two fashion freaks came back from the closet Taemin was already getting sleepy and you took advantage of it. "I think it's time for all of us to go to bed, ok? I see the maknae is getting sleepy." Everyone agreed and got ready for bed. As all of you were done you wished sweet dreams to each other and turned down the lights. Key and Minho took the closest room for the girls (Julia's brothers room), Taemin got the little sister's room, Jonghyun got the big sister's room and parent's room went to Onew.

      

1. Key & Minho                                                             2. Taemin                                                                   3. Jonghyun

4. Onew




Authors: me and Fierce_Rebel

We'll promise this gets more eventful soon ;) We are going to update this more often now when we have time. Please leave comments (you can absolutely be critical too as long as it's not anything hurtful :D)

We hope to receive lots of love and support for our first fanfiction. *SquishySquishy*/*BuingBuing* <3

And btw: English is not our first language. Finrish is da best.... Sry not sry :D

xoxo - BabyShawol + Fierce_Rebel