Before the meet

Once in a lifetime chance

"Julia you lazy , wake up!!!!" You hear your best friend Sofia yell from your door. You didn't care and turned to your other side and continued your peaceful sleep. "Don't make me throw cold water on you!" Sofia yells again and you stand up lazily. "Oh will you just be quiet for a second. I was having a good dream", you complain to her. "Let me guess? About Minho?", "How did you... Wait... Wha... HUH!?", you were so confused and still half asleep. "I knew it!!", "you tricked me again!", you yell and throw your pillow at her. "Isn't it kind of obvious? You whispered his name in your sleep while smiling like an idiot", she replied laughing at your red face. "Geez...", you huff and stand up walking towards your bathroom, only to find it occupied.

You knock on the door sleepily and yawn. "Wait a sec. I'm almost done!", your brother yells from inside. You were too lazy to complain so you just sit beside the door and wait. Soon you hit your head hard when your brother opens the door. "!! NICK! Watch it!" You shout angrily while rubbing your now hurting head. "Lo siento", your brother apologizes to you and leaves to his room. 

You were finally done washing up and you were just getting dressed. "So remind me again, why are we dressed like this and where in the name of Buddha are we going now?", you asked her and she looked at you like she was hit with an apple. "Don't you remember?! We were supposed to go shopping for the concert! Aish! You pabo!", She playfully hit you on the back of your head and picked up her bag from your bed.

You both then heard snickering outside your door and turned to look. Your older sister looked at you and laughed. "You're going to dress up just for shopping? You two really are divas. Can't even go outside without looking like you are going partying", she laughed at you two sarcastically. She wasn't the type to really dress up for anything and just be casual and wear worn out clothes. "yeah, we are. We care how we look and sometimes we want to look a little better than normally", you scoffed and looked at her with piercing eyes. "Come on. We got a lot of shopping to do", Sofia grabbed your hand and walked past your sister "accidentally" hitting her arm. You decided to use your Harley and rode together to the mall.

 

*Somewhere else*

The SHINee boys had been up all night rehearsing for their last concert in Russia. Soon they would be leaving to Finland. "Hyung, where is my pillow I brought with me?", the tired maknae asked the clumsy and sleepy leader only to be answered with a pointing finger. Onew pointed at Minho who was already asleep and using Taemins huge pillow. The young maknae then thanked the now sleeping leader and sat beside the sleeping Minho. He moved his hyung a little and rested his head against his pillow. Key was watching with Jonghyun as the rest of the members were sleeping soundly after working so hard for so long. Soon even he was drifting off to sleep. He laid his back against the comfy bag where his clothes were and soon started to snore. Jonghyun soon followed after him and then all of the SHINee members were sleeping soundly and anticipating their last show in Russia before heading off to Finland, where they would meet the two girls, who were happily shopping wishing time would pass soon when they could meet.

 

 

---------- My first fanfic. So tell me what you think and what you would like to happen in here. I'm not really good yet so don't be too hard on me. :)