Chapter 15

Bestfriend

 

Narrator's POV

 

Ever since Minwoo said those words, you can sense something’s going wrong. And you were afraid. Afraid that he might like Tia and leeave you. You were imagining things about the worst possibility, when suddenly you heard an annoying voice beside you.

“Well......look who’s alone”, Tia said.

You knew it Tia, and you didn’t care about what she said. You just continue your packing in your locker. Tia smirked.

“What a sad story, a good queenka...they said, end up alone, no, LEFT all alone by her so called BESTFRIEND”, she said. “Ouchh”, she suddenly said and you quickly turned your head.

It was Sungjae. He flicked Tia’s forehead. You smiled inside, you felt relieved. He looked at Tia and shook his head. Tia went upset, she stomped her feet and then went away from your sights.

“Where’s my thank you?”, Sungjae asked.

“Should I?”, you asked playfully.

“Actually you don’t have to say thank you directly, there are options. Like, you can send me a bouquet, gifts, your self-cooked meal, or even, love letter saying that you adore me and blabla..”, he said.

“NO, thank you. I prefer say it directly so listen carefully”, you said. “Thank you oppa, for saving me, you’re truly my survivor, Louis can have superman, or Pepper can have Iron Man, but I don’t need them because I have you”, you said. “Is that enough?”.

He smiled. “That’s sounded convincing, but......i think it’s enough, for now”, he grinned.

You rolled your eyes. “Whatever, as long as you don’t make me do things like your fans do”.

“Let me buy you lunch”, he said.

“But i have an appointment with Mrs. Kwon”, you said.

“Which is in 1 and a half hour, so now you have to follow me”, he smirked.

“Pshh whatever”, you said.

 

**

 

“So when is your graduation?”, you asked him.

“July”, he said. “When is the festival?”.

“Mid of june”, you said.

“How’s your song?”, he asked.

“It’s finished”, you smiled. “I just need to practice to make it perfect”.

“Aaah...I see”, he said. He turned to the window, and he squinted his eyes.

“What’s wrong-“, you about to turn your head but Sungjae prevent you.

“Don’t. Just look at me”, he said and turned his face to you while smiling.

“What...?”, you asked.

“Minwoo and Tia, they’re going here”, he said while grinning.

“Oh.....so why are you grinning and smiling and put on all that happy face?!”, you asked.

“Just follow me, trust me as soon as Tia sees us, they won’t come here”, he said.

“So I have to talk to you with this expression?!”, you said to him while grinning.

He chuckled. “Pretty much, yes”, he smiled.

 

**

 

Tia and Minwoo were about to cross the road to the place you and Sungjae were in. But Tia suddenly stopped and made Minwoo surprised.

“What’s wrong....?”, Minwoo asked.

“Let’s just find another place to eat”, Tia said.

“Why.....”, Minwoo asked and looked at you and Sungjae smiling and laughing in that cafe.

“Let’s just go..”, Tia said.

“Why? There’s Nami and Sungjae there, let’s go there and join them”, Minwoo said.

“Join them?! There’s Nami!!”, Tia said.

“Aaaand? She’s my bestfriend though”, Minwoo said.

“But I don’t like her oppa!”, Tia pouted.

“So...? I mean, let’s just go there, you’ll like her as soon as you know her better”, Minwoo shrugged and crossed the road himself.

Tia stomped her feet. Ugh. Okay then, this time, I’ll let you win, Nami. But you’ll see.

“Oppa! Wait for me!!”, Tia said.

 

**

 

“Your plan didn’t work”, you said. “They’re coming here”.

“That’s even better”, Sungjae said.

“What do you mean...?”, you asked.

“Just see what will happen”, Sungjae smirked.

“Nami, hyung! Can I join you?”, Minwoo asked.

“Sure”, Sungjae said. Minwoo then sat beside Sungjae.

So i have to sit beside Tia?! Pshh, whatever.

“Oppa!”, Tia said to Sungjae.

“Hey”, Sungjae said.

Tia looked at you and the only seat left is beside you. Well, at least, Minwoo doesn’t sit beside her.

“Who told you to sit beside me?”, you said.

“Well, this is the only seat left in this table”, Tia said.

“Then why don’t you sit in another table?”, you asked.

“I’m sorry, what? I came here with Minwoo, since Minwoo sit in this table, I should follow him”, Tia proudly said.

“Well, you don’t have to sit beside me”, you said.

“Oh...you want me to sit in Minwoo’s lap?”, Tia smirked.

“Wow, you have misunderstood miss”, you smiled. “What I mean is, you can sit there”, you pointed to the floor.

“Enough girls, Tia just pick what you want to eat”, Sungjae said.

Tia hissed and looked at the menu, while you smiling in victory. You look at Sungjae and he winked, your smile turned into a grin. Sungjae stopped you and Tia when you already won, actually he could watch you and Tia arguing all day. It seemed fun to him, but, he let you win.

A few moments later, the foods came. Minwoo just stared at his food, confused.

“What’s wrong oppa?”, Tia asked Minwoo.

You looked at Minwoo, and then you look at his food.

“Oooh”, you said. “Just give it to me”.

He grinned and gave you the egg.

“He don’t like eggs, he has an allergic”, you said to Tia.

“Anyone  see the-“, Minwoo hasn’t complete his sentence but you already know.

“Here”, you said, giving him the tomato sauce. “He doesn’t like spicy foods”, you mumbled.

Tia silently pissed. She just ate her foods silently.

3-0.Sungjae smiled to himself.

“What’s wrong oppa?!”, Tia asked Sungjae.

“Nothing, I just remembered when ilhoon got punished by Mr. Shin”, Sungjae shrugged.

 

***

 

 

I don't know if Minwoo didn't like eggs or spicy foods hehehhe just pretend he is in the story.......