Fail Chemistry, Part 1

Bestfriend

(Narrator's POV)

 

You were laying back and forth. You felt uneasy because today Minwoo will teach Tia. You texted Sungjae again. 

 

To : Sungjae

Is he there yet...?????

 

On the other hand, Sungjae received your text and chuckled. Instead of replying, he decided to call you. You quickly answer his call.

"Is he there yet??!", you said.

"Well....hello", he chuckled.

"H-hello...", you smiled sheepishly.

"He isn't here yet.....and you texted me 7 times in 15 minutes, you know", he said.

"It's just 15 minutes?!", you said surprised. "I thought It's been hours....".

"Come on...", he chuckled. "How many times should i tell you? I'll tell you right away when he come".

"O...kay", you sighed.

"Don't worry", he said.

"Hmm", you nodded.

"No more text", he said.

"Okay...okay, I get it", you grinned.

You hung up and threw yourself to the bed. You burried your face to the pillow and you fell asleep. You saw Minwoo.......and Tia. You widened your eyes and they seemed so happy. They were laughing and you hate it. You really want to approach them but you can't move your feet. They suddenly stop laughing and they stare into each other eyes.Oh no! you thought. Their face became closer and they close their eyes. You were ready to scream when you heard a loud song in your ear. It was your ringtone. You just stood silent. You were looking for the sourch of the sound and forgetting about Minwoo and Tia. You became closer and closer to the sound and when you turned, you saw the sourch of the sound was a giant phone with a giant hand holding it. You looked up to see the face of the giant and you were shocked because it was Sungjae. "ANSWER MY CALL IDIOT!! ANSWER IT!!", he shouted in front of your face with his giant mouth. You felt a strong wind from his mouth and you closed your eyes and...............you opened your eyes in shock.

As soon you opened your eyes, you saw your phone ringing loudly right in front of your eyes. You quickly took it. It has Sungjae's picture as a caller id and you quickly answer it.

"Why do you take so long to answer...?", he said.

"Sorry oppa....I was sleeping...hehe", you answered.

"Your guy is here", Sungjae said.

"OH really?!", you are fully awake now.

"Mhmm, he just went upstairs", he said.

"Where's he going...?", you asked.

"Maybe...Tia's room?", he said.

"WHAT?! WHY THE HELL HE SHOULD TEACH HER IN HER ROOM oh my god, GET HIM OUTTA THERE", you panicked, but you just heard Sungjae's laugh on the other side and you reminded silent. And your expression turned into a straight face.

"You still there right?", Sungjae asked after he managed his laugh and realized that you didn't react.

"Ya! You were lying right?!", you said and Sungjae laugh again.

"I'm sorry..", Sungjae said.

"Just tell me where he is quick!", you said.

"Upstairs, i told you. But in the living room", he said.

"Okay, good. Keep an eye on them", you said.

"Allright ma'am. I'll do my best to keep them distance", he said.

"I'll wait for your CONSTANT report", you said.

"Okaaaay! Calm down, bye", he hung up before you could say anything and you just scoffed.

 

***

 

 

"Okay, let's get started!", Minwoo said opening the book.

"Oppa~ Let's just talk a little before we start?", Tia said.

"I'm sorry but actually I'm really in a rush", Minwoo said.

"Huh? Where will you go?", Tia asked.

"I have to go to the club and practice with your brother", Minwoo said.

"Huh? Just forget it, he's not that important though~ please just stay here~", Tia whined.

"Are you really whining?", Sungjae said. "We're going to practice for our school league".

"That's right", Minwoo said.

"And what are you doing here?", Tia asked Sungjae.

"This is my house too and my room is just over there. Can't i go to my room?", Sungjae said and went to his room.

 

***

 

"Oppa~ Please move here a little bit!! You're too far! I can't see your writing", Tia said.

"Hm? I think this is close enough.....no offense but you really can't see this clearly? Maybe...you should check your sights to the doctor", Minwoo said.

Tia was about to say something when she heard Sungjae's laugh in his room. Sungjae realized and quickly covered his mouth and jumped to the bed and laugh again.

 

***

 

"Oppa~ you really look handsome right now", Tia linked his arms with Minwoo.

Sungjae who peeked from his bedroom door scoffed. "Is that anything she can do...? I'm embarassed, really". Sungjae shook his head. He was about to interrupt when he heard Minwoo replying.

"Uhm...Tia", Minwoo removed Tia's hand. "Actually, you were born 4 months earlier than me........I'm not your oppa".

Sungjae held his laugh and went from his bedroom. "You really looked like a pedo noona".

"Shut up!", Tia said. "Uhm...at least you know my birthday", Tia said to Minwoo.

"Of course I know...you just talking about your birthday past 3 years...am i right?", Minwoo said.

"You really should stop talking about yourself, there won't be any question related to your birthday on chemistry test", Sungjae said.

"You're still here?!", Tia said.

"So..?", Sungjae said.

 

 

****