Fail Chemistry, Part 2

Bestfriend

(Narrator's POV)

 

"Just go!", Tia said to Sungjae.

"Woo easy", he said. "Just want to remind you, Minwoo has to go in 30 minutes".

"What?!", Tia surprised. "In just 30 minutes and I haven't do much....".

"Do what?", Minwoo asked.

"Uh-Oh nothing!", Tia smiled.

"Seduce you, what else..", Sungjae mumbled while left.

Minwoo just smirked. It works he thought. I have to tell Nami!!! She would be surprised! Oh but...........she doesn't support me doing this plan hm..

"Ah oppa!", Tia said surprising Minwoo.

"Huh?! Uhm.......not oppa", Minwoo said.

"Ah hm....okay, Minwoo-ah", Tia said.

"That's better. What's wrong?", Minwoo asked.

"Here, move closer to me", Tia pat the place beside her.

"Aah....", Minwoo said while rolling his eyes.

 

***

 

Sungjae took a glass of water from the fridge. He drank it and dial your number. After a few tone, you finally answer.

"Hi!!!!!", you said.

"Whoa what's with those spirit?", Sungjae chuckled.

"Hm? Nothing. Just glad you finally call", you said. "Waiting is the most boring thing....really".

"So...I'll just give my report", Sungjae said.

"Yes please", you said and Sungjae cleared his throath.

"So, basically Tia just seduce him with her cheap.......wait, did i just said that to my own sister? Oh no", Sungjae said. "Tia seduced Minwoo, with her usual style", he fixed his words.

"Okay......", you said. "Then..?".

"But Minwoo didn't respond....because he's super kind, didn't realize her action, or ultra honest", he chuckled.

"Yeah.........I think...I have a thing I didn't tell you actually", you said.

"What? What's that?", Sungjae asked.

"Tell you later, after your report finish", you said.

"Pshh fine", Sungjae said. "So.......there's those funny scene where Tia always calls Minwoo 'oppa' and the fact Tia is older than him.....and Minwoo reminded her", he shook his head.

"Really?!", you couldn't stand but laugh.

"Then there's a time when Tia wanted Minwoo to came closer to her but Minwoo was just asking innocently whether Tia has bad eye sight or not", Sungjae chuckled.

You laughed again. "He's really funny.......and a very good actor".

"What do you mean?", Sungjae asked.

"So...oppa, Minwoo is planning to do a revenge to Tia. He's not that innocent and i know that he actually realize what was Tia trying to do.........I'm not supporting him though, but he couldn't be warned, I'm sorry", you said.

"Aah...I get it. I think It's okay, no need to be sorry. If that's the only one way that can make her change so....why not?", Sungjae said.

"Seriously?! But.......it's not like him! I mean, revenge like this isn't a good idea", you said.

"I know....hey, relax. He's just a normal person. Maybe he's too upset, just a little revenge won't hurt", Sungjae said.

"Yeah...maybe....but I really have a bad feeling about this...".

 

***

 

"Minwoo!!!! Let's go!", Sungjae shouted downstairs.

"Okay, wait a minute hyung!!", Minwoo answered him from upstairs.

"You really have to go now?", Tia whined.

"Yeah, sorry", Minwoo smiled.

"But, we can do tutoring later right? Next time? Someday?", Tia asked.

"Sure", Minwoo said and got up.

"Let me accompany you", Tia said and linked her arm with his.

"Aish.....", Sungjae said when he saw Tia linked her arms with Minwoo's.

"Let's go hyung", Minwoo said.

"Yeah, let's go. Tia, just let go your hands from his", Sungjae said.

"I don't want to actually....but..", Tia pouted.

"You know what? That's disgusting", Sungjae said.

"Oppa!!", Tia said.

"What? I'm just telling the truth!", Sungjae said. "Let's go Minwoo!", he dragged Minwoo.

 

***

 

You were in your free time and feeling relaxed, because now you know Minwoo with Sungjae already. You really got nothing to do. You accidentally looked at a picture of you and Sungaje from your date on the festival. You were holding a bouquet of flowers. Suddenly, you remembered something he said :

"Well then.....I would like to give you a bouquet of this  four flowers, gardenia, anemone, pink carnation, and blue salvia. Your task is to find what are they saying to you"

You remembered that you haven't find out what are those flowers meaning. You smiled when you remembered he said that he knows all of that from his mother who like flowers so much. You quickly turn on your laptop and search one by one. You finally found all those flowers meaning, and you were taken aback.

Gardenia, secret love. Pink Carnation, I will never forget you. Blue Salvia, I think of you. Anemone, forsakendying hope.

"He's......really this sincere to me?", you whispered.

 

 

***