Revenge!!

Bestfriend

(Narrator's POV)

 

*a month later*

You were walking in a hallway when you heard some of your juniors gossiping in front of their locker.

"Yes, i heard Minwoo oppa will go out with Tia unnie", a girl said.

"Aaah really? Do i really don't have a chance? But from what i know that Tia unnie always bully Minwoo oppa but now...?", the other girl said.

"Yeah but-", the first girl quickly shut when she saw you.

You just smiled at them and continue to walk. You knew that something isn't going right but you kept it yourself and wait to meet Minwoo for explanation.

"Guess what?", Tia blocked your way and you let out a big breath silently.

"What?", you titled your head.

"Your precious bestfriend agreed to teach me chemistry this time~", she said.

You were shocked but you succeed to keep your straight face and said, "so?".

"He's going to my house to teach me", she said.

You chuckled, "and then?".

"Seems like your bestfriend didn't listen to you this time", she smirked.

"So what? As you said, I'm not his mother. I'm his bestfriend that gives him advice. He knows what best for him. If he decided to tutor you then what? What should i do? Tell me", you said to her.

"Nothing. That's good then. Just see, he'll fall for me soon", she said.

You can tell that she was pissed and you smirked. "Okaay", you said and continue to walk.

Tia just saw you passing in shock. She just doesn't know that it's hard to confront you. You may look calm but inside, you cursed her and Minwoo. No Minwoo, why you don't tell me....?!

 

***

 

You enter your classroom and searched for Minwoo. After you found him, you quickly put your books on your desk and approached Minwoo. 

"You. I need to talk to you. Right. Now.", you whispered to him because he was talking with some boys.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"You jerk", you said gritted your teeth.

Minwoo gulped. I'm in trouble, he thought. Minwoo excused to his friends and followed you. You lead the way to the auditorium, where Tia won't overhear what you both talking.

"Sit", you said.

"Okay whoa calm down, you're so scary", he mumbled.

"I know I'm scary just sit down", you said and he just sat down.

"You agreed to tutor Tia chemistry?", you asked with a normal voice.

"Y-yes", Minwoo answered.

"Okay so, I never meant to control you or anything but.....you know Tia right? What she have done to us?", you asked and he nodded. "So...why?".

"That's why. Because she had done such bad things to us, I have planned a revenge", he said.

"WHAT?!", you said.

"Yeah why? She have to get what she deserves", Minwoo said.

"Seems like you've lost your mind", you shook your head.

"Why? It's a good i-", Minwoo said.

"Good what? Idea? You want to say that?! Omo Minwoo.....all this time, you're the one who always say that it's okay and calm down and stuffs. But now?!", you said.

"Yea i know but, I've thought about this and....i realize that she deserves-", Minwoo said.

"Up to you", you said. "Whatever you said. Up to you. What's your plan, I don't want to get involved", you said and walked to the door. Minwoo just looked down and stayed silent.

"Just...don't get trapped by her plan. You just don't know how sly she is", you said.

"I won't", Minwoo said with a low voice.

You just nodded and quit the auditorium first and walked to the classroom. You said you won't.....but I'm worry, Minwoo. You just...too innocent.

 

***

 

The bell rang and you told Minwoo that you have to go to meet Mrs. Kwon. But no. You searched for Sungjae and you smiled when you found him in a crowd. Sungjae then made an eye contact with you and you quickly hint him to meet outside with your hand and he nodded.

"What is it?", he asked.

"Minwoo.......and Tia", you cringed.

"What about them?", he asked.

"Oh, you haven't heard?", you asked.

"Nope....what?", he asked.

"Tia......I'm sorry to say this but, she hasn't change. She asked Minwoo to teach her chemistry and Minwoo agreed. No offense but he said he said he wants to revenge to Tia", you burried your head on your hands. 

"I'm sorry....", Sungjae said.

You looked at him surprised. "What for?", you aksed.

"I promised you, to stay away from you. I promised that Tia and I won't disturb you and Minwoo again...but i failed", he said. 

"What.......that's okay! I know you've changed...It's just Tia...", you said and noticed that Sungjae kept silent. "Don't feel guilty", you nudged his arm and he grinned.

"I'll talk to her", he said.

"No need", you quickly said. "I just.....need your help a little".

"Sure! Just tell me", he said.

"Minwoo will teach Tia this weekend....can you watch over them and prevent bad things to happen to Minwoo...?', you asked.

"Just that? Of course i will gladly help you!", he smiled.

"Really?! Thank you oppa!!", you said happily.

"You're welcome dongsaeng-ah", he ruffled your hair.

"So I'll wait for your report then?", you said.

"Sure ma'am", he said and you giggled.

"I've got to go now!! Bye bye oppa!!", you waved at him and ran beacuse you were a little late for a late lunch with your mom.

Sungjae waved back and just shook his head. He reminded sit. He looked down and smiled. "You're just too care for him aren't you?", he whispered to himself. "Well as long as you happy...", he said while standing and left.

 

***