Six

Reaper's Kiss

 

Tao still trying to unlock his door cumsily. He had his eyes half closed for he was too tired to kept this up. Tao stopped what he was doing once he heard a voice called out for his name.
 
"Hey Tao! Bring out your trash so you don't have to wake up early tomorrow!" An old male talked to Tao from the other side of the street. That old man was the garbage collector of Tao's appartment. Tao and him talked a couple of times, but not so much because he only came around when it's garbage day. Seeing Tao already in front of his house, the old man adviced him to bring his trash out. The man noticed Kris' existence and he politely waved and said hello to him. Still not getting used to how these human/ reapers things worked, Kris got surprised because the old man saw him.
 
"There's one right here, take it away for me." Tao said, pointed at Kris
 
The old man laughed in delight. "If you don't have anything then I'll come back tomorrow. Goodnight Tao."
 
The man, along with his broom, he turned his back around and walked away, leaving Kris and Tao standing alone in front of Tao's appartment door. The moment the man stepped out of the alley, there was a loud honk pierced through Tao's ears, made him somewhat snapped out of his trance. The truck then slammed its gigantic and heavy body into the old man as he was crossing the street. Both Tao and Kris were shocked before the sight, but Tao was traumatized when he saw a man in black floating around in midair, his hand gripped on the old man's neck as he the dear soul out of him. 
 
Tao got a grip of the door knob and he held onto it so he wouldn't fall flat on the ground because of shock. As for Kris, he was like a kid on too much sugar.
 
"Hey! That's Sehun, he's my friend!! Hi Sehun!"
 
"Kris, how's it going? Have you found your target yet?"
 
Sehun floated in the midair, had hiss cloak flew with the wind. On one hand he held tight onto the old man's dead and cold body, the other hand was free to keep him in balance. Kris looked at Sehun and back at the dead man in excitment.
 
"Oh yeah, I did, he's right here." Kris pointed to the back of him. Tao went from semi leaning on the wall for support to falling flat on the ground. His limbs gave out after the sight of Sehun killing that man with no mercy. 
 
"Nice," Sehun exclaimed, "Pace yourself, you have plenty of time. I'm gonna go find me some more souls now. If you need help just call out my name, okay?"
"Just go, I don't need your help." Kris eagerly waving his hands in the air to shoo Sehun away. Sehun turned his back on the two young man and flew out of the alley with his hand still wrapped tightly around his victim who now was dead.
 
Tao tried to brace himself, but the anxiety plus the booze he had earlier, his body completely gave up on him. He laid flat on the ground, unconscious. He didn't care what would happen to him this moment, but he secretly hoping that this would be all a dream after he woke up. Kris stood before Tao and looked at him for a short while for he had never seen his own kind or any human that could possessed such comeliness as his complexion. Kris turned his head to the side and he turned it again to the other side. He didn't think or feel anything when he took a look at Tao, nor he ever did try to comprehend anything, but he was fascinatedly drawn to this extraordinary human without his realization this time.
 
-o0o-
Tao woke up the next morning with a massive headache as per usual. He hung his feet dangling on the side of the bed while used both of his arms to propped himself up from the fluffy and comfortable bed. Tao rubbed his temple attempted to drive away the headache. He did it every time, but it had no effect. Running his hand over his face, Tao looked around his appartment room, faintly remembering what happened last night. Nothing seemed out of order, so he thought to himself last night was just a really bad dream, for he kept thinking about the death threat the psychic told him. But everything were such a blur, he couldn't even wrap his head around the thought that he actually made it to his bed without having himself injured somewhere. Tao felt pretty content with that. He slipped his long but slender pair of feet into his slipper and walked out to his living room. As his morning routines started to fall in to places, Tao walked over to the kitchen stove and boiled some water for his coffee. 
 
While waited, he grabbed his blue tooth brush and shoved it in his mouth, brushing the surfaces of his pearly white teeth vigorously. Felt too overwhelmed, Tao decided that it was best to have a nice and cold bath to get rid of his hang over. 
 
Living alone gave Tao a habit: he never closed the bathroom door when he shower or do anything in there. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head then threw it on the bathroom floor, revealed his toned and well defined abs with a light trace of happy trail under his belly button. It ran all the way down to his lower stomach, but the waistband of his faded blue jeans covered the rest. Tao ran his hands down to the belt buckle and he unbuckled it. Within a few seconds, his jeans and along with his boxers were both on the ground, same fate as the shirt. He sat down by the edge of the bath tub, but his eyes were somewhere else. Probably the view from outside his window, that he could see from all the way inside the bathroom with his door opened. Tao lowered his hand for the faucet, he turned it a few rounds. He then put his hand inside the tub to feel the water level, just to find the tub already filled up. He moved his hand a little bit more as he took his eyes off of the window. His hand touched a soft and warm object. Tao flinched then jerked his hand back to himself and screamed on the top of his lungs simultaneously. He jumped back a few steps before used both the palms of his hands to cover his dangling member, just to find Kris was in his bath tub with his head under the water. To Tao's dismay but somewhat pleasure, the other boy was buck too. He snapped out of his temporary trance and started to panic to find a complete strange but exceptionally good looking man in his bath tub.
 
"You're --you're the one from last night... What are you doing in my house?" Tao managed to scream out, but with a little bit of tremble mixed into it.
 
"It's too hot, I just want to have a bath..." Kris scratched his head and stepped out of the bath tub as Tao took a step back in terror.
 
"Don't -don't come near me." Tao warned but Kris kept approaching him. In a moment of panic, Tao grabbed whatever was within the range of his reach, which was the shower head that was dangling into the tub. He swung it over to Kris direction and the shower head came in contact with Kris' member in the most painful way that he could ever imagine. With a high pitch shriek, Kris crinkled his face in pain and fell flat on the ground, unconscious.
 
Tao hurriedly put his clothes back on and ten minutes after he knocked Kris out cold on his bathroom floor, a couple of polices knocked on Tao's door, asking for entrance.
 
"So you say there's an intruder in your house?" The tall, with fair colored hair police man asked Tao
 
"Yeah... He's in here." Tao led the police men to the bathroom where Kris was still lying. Tao pointed at him. The couple of polices exchanged looks with each other for a moment and gave Tao a look as if he was out of his damn mind, as if he was the most insane person right now.
 
"Um, sir... Where is he?" The other police questioned Tao
 
"He's right here. Can't you see him?" Tao hovered his hand right above where Kris was lying
 
"Right where?"
 
"Right here!" Tao was getting impatient, "I'm kicking him right now."
 
Tao used his leg to kick Kris' arm, making him regain conscious from the pain Tao gave him earlier.
 
"Officers, he's right here. Take him away!" Tao tried to convince the two police men.
 
"Sir, when you can actually find the intruder, then call us. But other than that, please don't waste our time, we have other things to do."
 
The couple of police men then walked out of the appartment, leaving Tao behind, didn't mind him chasing after them, begging them to come back to take Kris away. Tao gave up when the police walked out his door. He slammed the door and turned around in anger, wondering why they couldn't see Kris when he obviously was laying there, .