Two

Reaper's Kiss

idek, i think that if i post long chaps you guys wil get bored and dun want to read lol so short chaps coming up ^^

tao and kris will meet in the next two chapters or so, dun be impatient LOL

 

The Under World was very busy and crowded, for today was the day that all of the young reapers to take a sould of a person and become a legit reaper. The King of Reaper, Xiumin, solemnly sat on his throne as he observed all of the Reapers to be bringing their victims to the Under World. When the clock strike exactly at 12, Xiumin left his throne and hushed everybody in the castle. He brought his arms up, all eyes were on him, as he said

 

"Let the ceremony begins."

 

Chanting started to rise from the quiet crowd and the volume increase slowly. All of the angels of dark flied up to the darken ceiling of the castle along with their victims. They wrap their palm around the victim's neck and held them up like a doll without feelings. The reapers leaned in closer and took a kiss from their person. The victim's limbs went from struggling with all their might, to unmoving and cold for the reapers ripped out their souls. The reapers then threw their now dead bodies onto the ground and landed themselves on the ground softly after. They were real reapers now. A soft murmur occurred from the crowd. One human was still standing among the angels of dark. 

 

"Who else didn't do it?" Xiumin spoke with his booming loud voice. No one answered, just soft murmur kept going around the room. Xiumin got impatient, he yelled out, "WHO ELSE HASN'T??"

 

In the back of the crowd, a hand was raise up. "Me."

 

That hand made his way right through the crowd, they parted for him to walked through. He scarily stood in front of his father as he fixed his clothes. 

 

"Kris? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING??" Xiumin yelled again. In the back of him was his wife, Luhan, he jumped for he got scared of Xiumin's loud voice.

 

Kris shyly smiled as he looked down at himself for what he was wearing. He didn't wear what the rest of the reapers were wearing, he wore a black sweater with big graphic t-shirt, jeans and chain. 

 

"I saw people wear them on TV. Is it okay?" Kris replied

 

"Sure." Xiumin waved his arm in the air. "But you supposed to be taking someone's soul today, why haven't you? Are you going to be weak like Suho and his little angels??"

 

"No, I'm not sick like those angels!!" Kris took an attempt to protest.

 

"Then go over there and take the soul of that ugly.... thing!" Xiumin took a momentarily pause to find a word to describe that human. Kris turned around, he was frightened by the complexion of the human standing before him. It was a girl, a fat girl. It's not that Kris had anything against fat girls, or any girls in general, it just ever since he was born, he already knew he had a thing for the types like him, meaning males. Xiumin and Luhan knew that, and they accepted it. They just couldn't accept the fact that Kris willing to be a weakling and not taking a person's soul. Plus, Kris supposed to be the King of Reapers.

 

"Uh, maybe next time? I'm not kissing that ugly girl." Kris crinkled his face and took a few steps back.

 

"Wufan," Xiumin softly called Kris real name, only to let him know that he was about to be in trouble, "I gave you a simple task and you couldn't even complete it, then how could you rule the Under World later on? HUH??"

 

"Kris, just close your eyes and do it really quick before your father gets mad." Luhan jumped in to reassure Kris. Kris hesitatedly looked back at the girl and a funny expression was shown on his face. I took a step forward but then took it back. 

 

"Is there anyone else...?" 

 

Xiumin glared at Kris, then to Luhan, who was clutching on his arm, begging for Kris. 

 

"It's all his fault! Everyone else got the pretty ones, now there's only that ugly one left. Just do it!"

 

"Honey, spare him a little, he's our son." Luhan shook Xiumin's arm.

 

"Ugh," Xiumin groaned in discontentment, "I'll give you two hours, you have to go to Earth and find one that you like, take his soul then come back."

 

Kris nodded. Xiumin pointed his finger at him, make him flinched back a little. "Come here."

 

Xiumin held Kris' hand up and put the palm of his hand on top of it. A light stingy feeling hit the surface of Kris' hand, he jerked his arm back in reflex. He held his hand up to his eyes level and saw a glowing compass embedded in the palm of his hand. Never seen anything so cool like that, Kris quietly giggled to himself as he looked carefully at the glowing compass.

"If you don't bring back a soul within two hours, your privilege of being a reaper will be stripped away and you wouldn't be able to live, nor die. Remember that." Xiumin stated

"Two hours are too little, give him more time honeyy." Luhan spoke

 

"One day then."

 

"How about three days?"

 

"He could take the soul of this whole city in three days!" 

 

Luhan clinged even closer to Xiumin when he said that. Feeling a bit embarrassed Xiumin let out a faint smile, but he fianlly gave in. "Fine, three days."

Kris smiled. Xiumin continued, "Only the one that is close to death could see you. The compass in your hand will light up when that person is near. Now go, the clock is already running."

Kris bowed to Xiumin and Luhan then unfolded his wings and flew out of the castle to Earth. Xiumin summoned Reaper Sehun to go look after Kris, in case he wanders off somewhere and not following his order. With a poof, Sehun turned into a light feather and drifted away with the wind.