Refreshing

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(3rd Person POV)

 

As they three walked to pizza place, they talked and laughed each other.

 

“Hey I’m just wondering. You were not surprised back then, when I told you me and JR is on relationship,” Aron said. Baekho strangely fell into silence. JR and Aron looked each other, looked confused. “Actually… I… I…” Baekho slowly talked.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I saw y-you two kissed on the k-kitchen, when the plate shattered,” Baekho grinned as he scratching his back head. Aron and JR suddenly quiet. Both of their faces had turned as red as tomato. “H-hey! Don’t worry! I walked away quickly from your house after that,” Baekho quickly said that, which it seemed made JR and Aron’s face even more red.

 

Finally they arrived at the pizza place. Yoosang seemed surprised seeing Baekho cheerful again.

 

“Wow, you recover so quickly,” he said.

 

“Well, you know me... I’m starving. Give me pizza. You treat me,” Baekho said as he pointed his finger to Aron.

 

“I understand. Come on, let’s find a seat,” Aron said to JR and Baekho. Yoosang find the seat for them when Baekho saw something beautiful. A beautiful guy, with blonde hair, came into the pizza place. Baekho felt his face blushed. Then suddenly JR waved at this guy. “Hey, Ren.”

 

“Ah, JR!” the guy, Ren, waved him back. “You wanted to eat here too?”

 

“Well yeah.” JR said.

 

“But you didn’t like pizza right?” he asked. “Yeah. But someone made me like pizza though,” JR smiled to Aron. Ren smiled too. “Thanks God. I think you are a weirdo, didn’t like pizza…”

 

“Yah!” JR shouted.

 

“Hahaha. Just kidding. They are your friends?”

 

“Ah yes, I forgot to introduce them. This is Aron (Aron just waved and smiled), and this is Baekho. Ren is my neighbor,” JR introduced them. Baekho shook hands with Ren. He was so happy. Ren seemed blushed.

 

“Well, nice to meet you all. You want to eat pizza? Well, can I join you guys? I came here alone, so yeah, I’m lonely,” said Ren.

 

“Of course, of course! Right hyung?!” Baekho said to Aron. Baekho gave Aron ‘just-say-yes’ glare, and Aron said this. “Why don’t you eat together? I have a little business with JR,” as he looked at JR, and smiled.

 

“S-sure! No problem, isn’t it?” Baekho asked Ren. Ren just smiled and nodded. “Okay we’re just going to a market. Here’s the money,” Aron gave some money to Baekho, “Enjoy your meal,” as Aron and JR waved at them. Aron whispered to Baekho’s ear. “Good luck,” with grin. Baekho just grinned, and said softly, “At least we like pizza.” Yoosang finally came (“Come this way”) and escorting Baekho and Ren to their seats.

 

Aron and JR left the pizza place. JR talked to Aron as they walked. “Are we really going to market?”

 

“No,” Aron said. “We’re going to my apartment, continuing your lesson,” as he grinned to JR. JR blushed. “W-what? You ert. But I want something different.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“This time, I’m going on top. You are down, okay?” JR smiled.

 

“Okay, okay. You wanted to experience that so badly, huh? You are the ert,” Aron said as he chuckled.

 

“Hm. Maybe,” JR chuckled too, as they walked to Aron’s apartment.

 

***

 

Ah I should post this too earlier... Sorry~^^