Epilogue: Love Tape

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(3rd Person POV)

 

Baekho and JR arrived again at Baekho’s apartment. They sat on the floor, on the living room, exhausted, but they both happy. Suddenly Baekho snapped out. “Oh yeah, I forgot,” he wake up and approaching his refrigerator. He took out the cake. “Here, your anniversary cake, from Aron hyung. He told me to give it to you,” he gave the cake to JR. JR quite surprised as he received it. “Thank you. Come on, let’s eat together,” he smiled to Baekho.

 

“I will take shower first. OH, and this,” Baekho took a wrapped gift on the table and give that to JR. “What’s this?” JR asked.

 

“A present from Aron hyung for you,” Beaho raised his shoulders, and walked to bathroom. “Eat you cake.”

 

JR opened the gift. It was a CD. JR shouted to Baekho. “Can I borrow your computer for a second?”

 

“Sure!” he said from across the bathroom. Then JR Baekho’s computer, and put the CD inside.

 

A window popped out. A video played.

 

It was Aron on the video. He seemed recorded it before he left, JR thought.

 

“Hey, JR. If you watched this, make sure nobody see this too…” Aron from the video started said with nervously.

 

JR chuckled. He continued watching, though.

 

“First, I want to say… Happy anniversary. Thank you for being my lover until now. I remembered when we first met…. You fell down from your bike… I looked at your face… Make me want to kiss you, until now, even…” JR blushed. “W-what?”

 

“Well, *cough* I hope we can celebrate this happily. What about a cake? And we can call our close friends to come… Well, I don’t know if you want it, but yeah, I want to celebrate it… You are my treasure in my heart,” Aron in the video seemed glistening on the eyes.

 

JR felt his warm tears fell down again. He smiled, and wiped the tears.

 

“…I just… I just wanna stay with you, baby… But, well... my older brother will come to Korea to pick me to America in 4 or 5 days again... my mother in America is sick, so I will pay them a visit…” Aron scratched the back of his head. “I will not too long at America, I hope… I like Korea… It’s nice to be here… and… nice to be with you…”

 

JR nodded as he smiled. “Yes, yes, I understand honey…”

 

“Well, happy anniversary! And… my birthday is coming up you know? Give me present~ How about… me and you? On the bed? All night long? Again?” Aron started again, jokingly chuckled and grinned. “Okay, okay~ Now I will show you something.” Aron on the video seemed changed. He smiled, but an odd smile, or evil grin?

 

“Please click on the second video on the CD. You will know,” he smiled again. “Bye, take care of yourself. Keep healthy~ I love you~” Aron kissed in front of the computer screen quickly.

 

And then, it stopped.

 

JR’s heart beat fast when that video played. He was really happy. Now, he searched on the CD file for second video file. He found it and clicked it.

 

After a few seconds, JR’s jaw dropped. He quickly looked around, make sure Baekho didn’t came out from the bathroom. He sat closer to the computer, intended covering the screen.

 

THE VIDEO IS ACTUALLY A VIDEO WHEN THEY WERE MAKING LOVE ON THE SUNDAY MORNING.

 

“YAH! AROOONN!” JR shouted in embarrassment. His face was so bright red now. ‘When he did this?!’ JR asked loudly on his head. He didn’t realize this.

 

“You’re so dead when you are back here, Aron!” JR pouted and hit the table. Suddenly JR heard a door opened. Maybe Baekho finished his shower? JR’s eyes went bigger. He quickly took out the CD from the computer, and put the CD inside his jacket. Then he approached the cake, sat beside it with fake-calm attitude.

 

“Hey, y-you finished?” JR tried to smile, even its awkward. Baekho confused a little bit, “Uh, yes… What’s wrong?” he asked. “Nothing! Hurry up wear your clothes so we can eat the cake together,” JR suddenly changed the topic when he took out his phone. “I will call Ren to come here.”

 

“What?! Hey, w-wait!” he rushed to his room, changing clothes. JR heard the door locked. And then, he took out a long sigh. “…Aron…” JR started again. “Oh well, I love you though,” he smiled as he looked at the blue sky from the windows.

 

 

***

LAST UPDATE!! TT.TT

Thank you so much guys!  Please look forward on my next fanfics!!^^

Thank you sooo much!!~^^ Check my latest fanfic "Beautiful Thing" too!!~~^^ See ya!!~^^