Reality

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(3rd Person POV) FLASHBACK

 

It was Sunday afternoon. Aron was ready to go out. But, before that, he would ask Baekho to come with him. So he went to his neighbor’s apartment, knocking the door. “Baekho? You’re home?” He noticed the door wasn’t locked, so Aron just came in.

 

“Baekho?” Aron said as he searched his neighbor, who was in the living room.

 

Aron saw Baekho sitting on the floor, folding his legs with hands. He saw Baekho’s phone on the sofa, and… wet? Then he heard kind of sob came from Baekho.

 

“Baekho?” Aron carefully asked, approaching and sit in front of Baekho. He shook carefully Baekho’s shoulders, and hold Baekho’s head to see his face. How surprised for Aron. Baekho was crying.

 

“Baekho! What happened?” Aron asked, worried. Baekho just keep crying and shook his head slowly.

 

“Tell me now! What happened to you?” Aron keep asked him.

 

Baekho’s crying slowly became a sobbing. He said softly. “She… (sob)”

 

“What?”

 

“Her! Yiyoung! She dumped me! I was dumped! On the phone!” He said and crying out loud again.

 

“What?!” Aron seemed more surprised. “What she said?”

 

“She said I was . She didn’t want to see me again!” he sobbing hard and bursting into tears.

 

Aron felt sorry for him. It must be difficult for Baekho. Aron felt he wanted to cry too. Baekho, who usually cheerful, fun, and loud, would become faced such a painful moment. His heart was broken. Aron felt the same.

 

Aron dragged Baekho closer, hug him, placed Baekho’s head to his chest. “Baekho, don’t cry anymore. My heart such in pain seeing you like this. She’s just an ordinary girl. There are still many girls in the world. Come on, cheer up. I don’t wanna see you like this,” Aron said, pat Baekho’s head. Baekho calmed a little bit.

 

Now Aron hold Baekho’s head with his hands, said in front of his face, “Promised me now. You will tell your problem. We should tell our problem, our secret. Don’t keep it as a secret. I will, too, tell my problem, not keeping a secret,” as he smiled.

 

Baekho looked at Aron. Finally he wiped his tears, smiled a little bit. “No secret between us. I promise.”

 

“I promise too. No secret between us,” Aron said again. They both smiled.

 

Aron pat Baekho’s head again, then he standing up, clearing his throat. “Uhm. Come on. Let’s get some ice cream.”

 

“Thank you so much, hyung,” Baekho smiled. Aron blushed a little bit. “Can I make you my hyung? I don’t have any, and… you cared about me so much… so…” he said.

 

Aron looked at Baekho for a moment, and smiled. “W-well, I guess you can, my dongsaeng.” Baekho grinned, as he stand up and hug his new hyung. “Thank you so much,” he said, back to his usual cheerful attitude.

 

“W-well come on. I want to go to book store. Then we can get ice cream later,” Aron quickly said as dragged Baekho.

 

“Okay, my girlfriend,” Baekho grinned.

 

“Hey! I’m the one who bought ice cream. Always. You are the girlfriend. I’m the boyfriend. Anyway, who is this Yiyoung?! I will make her pay, for making you cry loudly!” as Aron make a punch gesture.

 

They both laughed as they went out. ‘I like my hyung,’ Baekho said on his mind, smiled in grateful.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

***

 

 

(Baekho POV) One week after last Saturday

 

I always smiled and wanted to cry if I remembered this. Aron hyung is such a kindhearted, warm, and honest person. But it seemed different now.

 

Usual busy day at pizza place. Aron seemed busily notes customers’ order. I checked the financial journal, when I saw this again. Aron checked his phone, and seconds later, smiled. In some cases, he even giggled. Aron hyung is finally crazy. He’s been doing thing a whole week. He always busy, almost don’t have time chatting with me (he even used to come almost every day to my apartment if he bored on his house). But now, Aron come to my place on twice this week.

 

Suddenly something caught my heart. Like something suspecting action happened with Aron. He seemed… less cared to me anymore. He is always busy. I don’t complain, though. I know he is busy. Aron can’t spend all his time with someone who’s even his siblings. But I wish he had time to spend a quality time with Aron hyung again.

 

***

 

Saturday night. I finished doing some groceries. When I almost near into my apartment, I see someone I know. It’s JR. I wanted to call him, but it seems he was not going to my apartment (you know, we are friends, so I thought he maybe would asked about homework or something). He went to Aron’s apartment instead. I confused. ‘Well, maybe JR wanted to thanked to hyung, because of his kindness,’ I thought myself. After JR came inside to Aron’s apartment, I walked to mine. I just smiled as I looked at Aron’s apartment door. Aron hyung made a friendship with JR. That’s great. I’m happy.

 

I walked inside my living room, and then to the kitchen, put my groceries on the table. “Ah. Aron hyung’s birthday is soon,” I said soon as I saw the calendar. He told me the other day and I marked it on the calendar. I don’t want to miss this since this is his first birthday in Korea. What should I give to him? Shoes? New clothes? Well, I think about it later. I took snacks from the refrigerator, and sat on the sofa, watching TV.

 

15 minutes later

 

My favorite show was finished. I drink the soda again, and then suddenly I heard a sound, shattered noise. I turned off the TV and looked around. It seems that came from Aron’s apartment. I’m worried. I walked to Aron’s home, checked it. I opened the front door (it isn’t unlocked), and find Aron (and JR). I just wanted to walk into the kitchen, but quickly hid myself and peeked at them. They seemed made something. It smelled like pizza. But my attention quickly changed.

 

I saw Aron and JR collected the shattered piece of plate, threw in the trash bin, and the washed their hands. As they’re washing hands, JR cuddling beside Aron, and Aron just looked at him with smile. When they’re done, Aron suddenly took JR’s chin gently, and… Aron kissed JR lips.

 

They kissed. And JR seemed like it.

 

After a few seconds, they broke off the kiss, smiled each other, as they back on the table, made something. I silently gasped as hid myself on the corner of refrigerator. ‘What?’ Seriously, Aron and JR, they both in relationship now?

 

Since when? Aron hyung… and JR… they are gay?

 

 

_____________________

UPDATE! And sorry if it's too long~~

 

I've been busy~~ I forgot to update yesterday, but now I update this~^^

 

the other day I saw someone PM me, she/he commenting about my stories... I appreciated that, but why didn't he/she put comment in the comment box below?? LOL *I just said*

 

"Aron's Heart Event" updated as well!~^^ With JRON story!!~~~^^

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH~ ENJOY~ :D