Bye

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(3rd Person POV) 30 minutes later

 

“Thank you~ Bye!” Aron waved his hand in front of pizza place. The rest of the staffs waved their hands, “Bye! Take care!”

 

As he turned for walking to his apartment for the last time, suddenly Baekho ran after him. He back hugged Aron. “What? Baekho?” Aron surprised.

 

“I-I… I want to come with you…” Baekho said as he released his hug.

 

Aron smiled and patted Baekho’s head. “Okay, little kid. Let’s go,” Aron said. Baekho smiled like usual, bright and cheerful.

 

5 minutes passed. They arrived at Aron’s apartment. As Aron opened the door, Kevin playfully pouted. “What took you so long?!”

 

“Hey! Sorry~ They had a farewell party for me…” Aron pouted playfully too.

 

“It’s not like you gone forever… Hi Baekho,” Kevin smiled to Baekho as she picked up some bags.

 

“Good afternoon, hyung,” Baekho smiled to him. He helped Kevin to move the big bag. “Thanks,” Kevin said, and then he doing a little stretching and yawned.

 

“Sorry to make you moved my things,” Aron said to Kevin. “Ah, this is nothing. Are you ready? The taxi that I called almost arrived. You can change your clothes,” Kevin said as he sat down on the sofa.

 

“W-well, yeah… But my phone is dead… Can I charge it first?” Aron asked.

 

“No, there is no time for that. Just change your clothes,” Kevin said as he played with her phone. “If you want to call someone, just use my phone.”

 

Aron’s heart felt like sting with something. Kevin knew Aron would call JR. Aron even didn’t tell anything about his departing. Aron would so wanted to call his boyfriend, wandering if he still mad. Baekho looked at Aron carefully. “Hyung? …You want me to tell JR about this?”

 

“…No. I think he still mad at me. I will call him tonight,” Aron said with fake-calm voice.

 

Aron knew deep in his heart, that his heart still felt really uncomfortable about that incident. He wanted to explain everything. He could give anything if he could speak with JR now.

 

Kevin stand up from the sofa, “Here, call him. Tell him you want to go tomorrow,” as he finally gave his phone to Aron. “No. Jooyeon noona will tell him. She already knew right? Come on let’s go,” Aron quickly to his hoom, changing clothes. 5 minutes later, they heard the sound of taxi honking. Kevin looked at Aron with ‘whatever look’, as Baekho hugged Aron again. “Be careful hyung. Come back soon.”

 

“I won’t be long Baekho. Take care of yourself. Don’t forget the gift for JR,” Aron said as he hugged tightly his fake-dongsaeng.

 

“Okay. Kevin hyung, be careful on the way,” Baekho smiled at Kevin. Kevin hugged him and smiled, “Thank you for taking care of my brother.”

 

They brought all of Aron’s belongings, as Aron locked the apartment door. Aron looked at his apartment for moments, and then gave the apartment keys to Baekho. “Give this to the owner, okay?”

 

“Okay,” Baekho took the keys.

 

They walked to the taxi, as they put the stuffs on the luggage, and then Aron and Kevin went into the taxi. “Thank you for everything Baekho. Goodbye,” as Aron waved inside the taxi.

 

“Goodbye hyung. Take care,” Baekho’s eyes glistened by tears, but he smiled. “Goodbye. Come back soon,” Baekho waved his hands. As the taxi went away, Baekho’s tears ran down again. But this time, he faced it with smile.

 

***

 

UPDATE!~^^ THANK YOU~