Chemistry

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(Aron POV)

 

“Thank you so much! Please come again!” I greeted happily at the last customers as they left. I yawned a little bit, and checked the time. It was 2 PM. I walked to the staff room when Minhyun, the manager of the pizza place, pulled my hand, stopped me.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“My shift is done, mister,” I said, rolled my eyes.

 

“Not for today,” he sighed. “Our 2 staffs absent today, I want you take the next shift as well,” he said, a little bit pleaded. He looked me with puppy eyes. “Baekho will stay too,” he added, like he tried to convince me to stay. I looked at Baekho. He just grinned.

 

I sighed. This is not the first time he asked me to do double shift. So I just smiled and said, “Fine. But until 4 PM only. I have class today at 5 PM.” He smiled, joyfully said, “Great! Thanks!” I just grinned.

 

***

 

3 PM. It was about the time I filled the salad corner again when a person came into the pizza place (Actually, this person had stared and walked around at the bakery for a long time, but I didn’t pay attention to him). It was him who came. The guy who fell from his bike. My heart suddenly beat faster.

 

 

(JR POV)

 

I finally put my bike outside the pizza place and came inside, after stared it and groaned for a long time. The cashier guy greeted with smile, (“Welcome!”) which I ignored him, I didn’t look at his face. I took out my phone and checked the pizza order. I groaned myself and confused myself with the pizza’s name. An employer approached me.

 

“Welcome. Can I help you?” he said.

 

“Huh?” I mumbled. I looked at him. It was Aron, looked me with smile. It was so charming smile.

 

“Ah, it’s you! Thank you for this morning,” I bowed to him with smile.

 

“It’s nothing,” he smiled again. His smile is the cutest smile I know. I blushed a little bit. “So you worked here?” I changed the topic.

 

“Yes, I am. What can I help?”

 

I looked blank for a second, then gave him the look of the pizza order of my phone. He quickly read it, and wrote them in the note.

 

“So, it’s that all?” he said.

 

“Y-yes,” I stuttered.

 

“Fine, then. Wait for 10 minutes,” he smiled (again), and left. I sat on the waiting place, watched Aron in distance.

 

 

10 minutes later

 

Aron brought some pizza that seemed my order. “Here’s your pizza. You can go to the cashier now,” as he pointed where the cashier at.

 

“Th-thank you. You help me twice,” I gave him a quick bow. He just grinned and waves quickly his hand as he mouthing ‘Oh it’s nothing.’ I took my pizza order from his hands. I accidentally hold his hands when done this. I blushed again. “I-I’m sorry,” as I looked down on the floor. How embarrassing!!!

 

“It’s okay,” he just said that, and smiled. I bowed to him again, and went to cashier. Suddenly the cashier guy shouted, surprised me. “Yah, JR! How could you ignored me?!” I saw Baekho, he just grinned.

 

“Yah! Baekho-ya! I didn’t know it was you! What are you doing here?” I shouted him back, grinned, and shook his hands. Good things no one scolded us when we shouted each other.

 

“I worked here! Oh I see you already knew Aron hyung,” Baekho said as we looked at Aron. He put serious face while he asked the order of other customers. He seemed don’t heard our conversation, although we shouted. Because he looked so serious on his job maybe, I thought.

 

I moved to Baekho again. “I didn’t know you have a hyung,” I raised one of my eyebrows. As far as I know him (as a classmate), he never said he have hyung.

 

“Indeed. So I treat him like one. It’s fun to have a hyung like him,” he explained.

 

‘Wow, lucky you,’ I gasping in my mind. Now I wish I could switch place with Baekho. Suddenly I really want to know more about Aron.

 

“Oh yeah? Where he lived anyway?” I asked, kept my voice normally.

 

“Beside my apartment,” he said as he counted my shopping.

 

WHAATT??!! He lived BESIDE your apartment??!! My heart burning with jealous now.

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Uh-huh. And that will be 10.000 Won,” he said back. He finished with his counting.

 

“W-what? O-oh yes?” I came back to reality, gave him the money (Lucky me, I have enough money). “Thank you,” as I wanted to left the place.

 

“Hey, JR,” Baekho said suddenly. “Can you come to my apartment this Saturday? I need your help for Mr. Shin’s assignment.”

 

Aha! Perfect Baekho! Thank you so much!

 

“Okay. Saturday,” I waved to him, smiled.

 

“Perfect!” he grinned.

 

“Thank you for your visit. Please come again.” Aron’s voice surprised me as he said that beside me.

 

“O-oh, yes. Thank you,” I replied, bowed again, and left.

 

As I rode my bike on my way home, I kept grinned and giggled. I was very excited. I couldn’t wait this Saturday.

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

“So… Baekho. JR is your friend?” I asked Baekho as JR left the bakery.

 

“Yup. He’s my classmate. Hey hyung, how about you come over too this Saturday? You can help me with my assignment, and we can continue your Korean lesson, of course. How’s that sound?” he finished talking.

 

Although he quite fast when he said that (I understand a little bit, but the point is I understand), I just surprised.  I could scream out loud now. You such an understandable person, Baekho!

 

“Cool. I could learn Korean from JR too,” I said with fake-normal voice. Thanks God Baekho didn’t suspect anything.

 

“Great! I have no worry about my assignment then!” he sighed with smile, and we returned to work. I’m the one who couldn’t wait this Saturday, though. I just didn’t know why. Especially when I could meet JR again. He always came into my mind. I giggled myself as I went to the kitchen. I REALLY CAN’T WAIT.

 

 

________________________

UPDATE!~ :) Well, because "DECISION" (my first fanfic) had finished, I working on 3rd fanfic now!!

Check it now!! THANK YOU!~ ^^