Dishonesty?

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(Baekho POV) 30 minutes later

 

I kept looking. When she finished with her pizza, Aron approached at her place again. Now I saw he gave her a piece of paper. I don’t know what it is. But, she just smiled at Aron as she stand up, approached me on cashier.

 

“Y-your b-bill, please,” I stuttered a little bit.

 

“Are you okay?” she said.

 

“I’m okay, thank you. Your bill, p-please,” I said again. She gave me the bill. “1 regular size pepperoni pizza, 1 cola, and 1 salad. That will be 4000 Won,” I said. She gave me the money.

 

“Thank you. Please come again,” I said to her as she left the pizza place. Before she left, I saw her smiled at me and said “You’re welcome” in English. I looked at her, a little bit confused.

 

Who is she? I didn’t remember I ever saw her. Did I?

 

I quickly looked at Aron again. He cleaned the table, still smiled. I wonder… What relationship he had with that woman…

 

 

(JR POV)

 

3.00 PM. I looked at my watch. It’s time to me to go home. I looked on my phone again. No messages from Aron. I sighed again. I repeatedly texted him “I will go to your house now. Where are you?” for 5 times now. I hoped nothing’s wrong with him. I was worried. I ride my bike as I went to pizza place first. I met Baekho there, on the entrance. He seemed wanted to go home. I waved on him. “Hi Baekho. Have you seen Aron?” I said. “Huh?! Wha−? A-ah, hi J-JR… A-Aron hyung went home first… I-I’m not with h-him to-today…” he said, nervously.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“N-nothing,” he said quickly.

 

Something’s strange. But I decided to ignore this. “Well… I will go to Aron’s apartment now… Will you accompany me?”

 

“Of course,” he said, with (I must say, awkwardly) smile.

 

“Okay, what’s happen with you?” I said as we walked.

 

“N-nothing…” he avoiding my eyes.

 

“Baekho, I know something happen. I can see into your eyes. Beside, you went odd if you lie,” I said slowly. He just had worried look on his face. “W-well…”

 

“Yes?” I asked.

 

“Today, in pizza place… a customer came, a woman… and then… she knew Aron perhaps… they like know each other… Aron seemed comfortable when he talked to her… and they… they are…” he nervously said as he stopped.

 

“They what?” I asked again.

 

“They... hugged… and…” he didn’t continue.

 

Could it?

 

“…No. Aron can’t be like that. I-I know him,” I said, but I’m not sure. Aron wouldn’t be so mean like this. If there was a problem, he would talk first, even when the problems was mine.

 

Without we realized, we arrived at the Aron’s apartment. “You will come?” I asked to Baekho.

 

“Well−of course,” he said. And then I opened the Aron’s apartment door. I gulped. We came inside on the living room, but apparently he wasn’t alone.

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

Aron was talked to his guest on the living room while holding a photo, comfortably, when he heard the door opened. He saw JR and Baekho entered the living room. He was excited, but JR and Baekho seemed shock of what they saw. They saw Aron talked to the woman. Baekho gasped as he looked at the woman. The woman seems confused. Aron opened his mouth, wanted to explained, but he saw tears from JR’s eyes. JR turned around, ran away from Aron’s apartment.

 

***

 

UPDATE~!^^ THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS~ It makes me sooo happy~^^

 

ENJOY~~^^