Solved

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(3rd Person POV)

 

Suddenly JR and Aron frozen. They saw Baekho standing about 1 meter from them. He looked at them. Aron didn’t know how to describe Baekho facial expression. He seemed… disappointed, yet he looked so sad.

 

“Bae-Baekho?” JR stuttered. “Since wh-when you c-came? Could it be…? You heard our conversations?” JR continue asked him in worry. Aron’s face became so pale. And JR’s face too.

 

Baekho closed his eyes for seconds, before he nodded his head.

 

They looked each other, worried, when finally Aron said,” I will explain. Please sit, Baekho.” Baekho just sit down, still looked at JR and Aron.

 

“Now. How far you listened our conversation?”  Aron started.

 

“…I just heard…,” he didn’t finish his words.

 

“Well, whatever you think about us, we will tell the truth,” Aron said as he grab JR hand. JR just looked down on the floor. “We are in a relationship now. We loved each other.” Aron finished that with kind of vibrating voice.

 

Baekho seemed ready for this. He sighed. “Since when?” he asked.

 

“Since he came to our pizza place for the first time. No, before that. I met him before that morning, the day he came to pizza place,” Aron explained. He would tell anything if Baekho wanted to ask anything, except…

 

“You two… have… done that?” Baekho slowly and carefully asked.

 

Except this. This would be uncomfortable to talk about. Moreover to talked about this to someone else. To Baekho, more precisely. “Well… we…,” Aron can’t found the best words.

 

“Yes?”

 

“We’ve done that,” suddenly JR told that. Aron surprised. So did Baekho. Baekho let out a long sigh. And then, without Aron and JR thought about Baekho reaction about all of this, Baekho just give us a smile.

 

A smile. A smile that make them confused.

 

“Baek-Baekho? What’s wrong?” Aron finally said something.

 

“No. Not at all. I’m just… happy,” he said.

 

Aron and JR couldn’t believe what they just heard.

 

“Aron hyung. I’m not mad that you have a relationship with JR. I’m happy though, you loved JR so much. I’m not against this,” Baekho said.

 

Baekho’s words suddenly became a power for Aron and JR. They never thought that Baekho would actually accept their confession. Aron was happy.

 

“However, Aron hyung…” Baekho started again, and suddenly Aron became so tense again. “Do you know what make me so angry with you back in the pizza place again?”

 

JR looked so confused. Just then, Aron hold JR hands tighter. “I know.”

 

“And what is that?”

 

“…I know I should have told you. No secret between us, right? I still remembered our promise,” as Aron smiled.

 

“…Hmm, right. And what didn’t you do that?”

 

“…I though you would disappointed with me. I have a relationship with a guy, moreover it was JR, your friend. I just scared that you would… avoid me.” JR rubs Aron’s hand. Aron looked down on the floor, with sad eyes.

 

Baekho and JR wanted to cry. “Aron hyung…” Baekho started to talk. “You don’t trust me enough? I will always support you, no matter what. Because, you are my hyung,” Baekho smiled and hold Aron’s shoulders.

 

 

Baekho actually don’t mind if a boy having a relationship with another boy. Even Baekho think I would be so cute. He doesn’t feel weird about that. Baekho got closer to Aron.

 

Aron looked at Baekho, and started to cry. Baekho also cried. They hugged each other.

 

JR only looked at them gratefully. They have understood each other. JR pat Aron and Baekho’s back.

 

When finally Aron and Baekho didn’t cry anymore, Aron started to talk again. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean I didn’t trust you. I was… only afraid.”

 

“No. You don’t have to. Now I fully support you. Both of you,” Baekho said as he looked at JR. JR smiled.

 

“Thank you,” Aron said, as he wiped his tears, and back to smiled. Baekho did the same. They released the hug, as they standing up, JR said something. “Well, now, let’s celebrate everything. Let’s go to NU’EST Pizza Place. I believed they still opened,” as he looked at Aron, smiled.

 

“Sounds great,” Baekho said with grin. “Okay,” Aron said cheerfully. Aron finally relieved JR had done with his problem with pizza.

 

And nothing changed. Aron and Baekho still become ‘siblings’, and JR still become Aron’s lover. They felt so grateful. They cleared up the misunderstanding, and still in a great term. Aron felt blessing, for having such a kind person like Baekho, and a lover hand so warm hearted like JR.

 

***

 

Update!~^^ Too long, I know, sorry~ T.T

 

"Aron's Heart Event" updated with last story! check it!~^^

 

THANK YOU AND ENJOOOYY~^^