Trapped

Pizza? No. You? Yes.

(Aron POV) That Saturday

 

I already dressed nicely. I already bought a lot of snacks and drinks for the guest. I asked Baekho the other day to use my place instead, which he accepted it joyfully. I thought he was happy because he didn’t need to clean his house later. He already called JR that we going to do our activities in my apartment. He gave JR my apartment number (which is didn’t need to do since I lived beside his apartment. JR already knew this, duh). It was 8 PM when I heard door knocked. Baekho, who watched TV earlier, approached the door and opened it. I peeked from the kitchen.

 

“Hi! Welcome! Come in, come in,” Baekho said like he is the owner of the apartment. “Hello,” JR smiled, and looked around, searching something (or someone). “Where is Aron?” he asked. “On the kitchen,” Baekho said.

 

I approached them as I said “Welcome” to JR. He bowed a little,”Good evening,” and smile formed on his lips. He looked soooo cute when he done that. So cute that I wanted to kiss those lips.

 

WAIT. WHAT?

 

He gave me something. “This is from my mother,” he said. I received it and said, “Thank you,” as I told him to come inside. Baekho then accompanied him to the living room. JR looked so nervous. I went to the kitchen, put the gift on the table, and came to the living room, brought some snacks and drinks to Baekho and JR.

 

“You don’t have to,” JR quickly said.

 

“Oh, I have to, since the all-eating boy from my neighborhood came into my house,” as I glanced at Baekho.

 

“What did I do?” he pouted, felt offended. JR and I laughed.

 

“Nothing. Hey, you want ice cream? (Baekho smiled) I just bought it. On the fridge,” I said as he approached the fridge.

 

“Told you,” I rolled my eyes with grin on my face to JR. He laughed again. It feel so warm, his laugh. I love it. “So you are Baekho classmate? You took night class, so you must work too? Where do you work?” I started a simple conversation.

 

“I teach dance lesson in a dance studio. Sometimes I helped my mom in the shop. My family has a ramyun shop,” he said.

 

“His ramyun shop is always crowded. The ramyun is so delicious,” Baekho talked from the refrigerator.

 

“Whoah. We should go there sometimes, Baekho,” I said, impressed. JR shyly smiled.

 

“Please enjoy,” as I walked back to kitchen. He just nodded, still smiling. I approached Baekho before went to the kitchen, “Yah! Don’t eat them all or I won’t buy you ANYTHING anymore!” He nodded vigorously and went back to the living room. I shook my head, brought drink for myself, and came back to living room. JR and Baekho already started with their assignment. They both looked so serious. Baekho looked confused a lot (I giggled), and JR is patiently taught Baekho all he knew. I sat down on the sofa, read the dictionary and opened my notes from college.

 

We talked, taught each other, and laughed, until we didn’t realized it was 11 PM already. Baekho already slept on the floor. JR still with his assignment,  a little bit yawned. I put my stuffs away, waking Baekho up. “Baekho-ya, come on, let’s go home,” I said.  Baekho, stil half-sleeping, mumbled “Hum,” as I brought him on my shoulder to his apartment. I mouthing to JR, ‘Wait a second,’ and he just nodded.

 

Few minutes later, I came back to my apartment. I saw JR nowhere.

 

“JR?” I shouted. ‘Maybe he’s already went home?’ I guessed. Then suddenly he ran from the direction of my bedroom. “Sorry. I-I thought I heard voice from your room. I-I don’t—“ he stuttered. I only looked at him, and smiled. “You wanted to check my room? Let’s go then,” as I grabbed his hands.

 

 

(JR POV)

 

Aron took Baekho, who slept soon after he done with his assignment, to his apatment (next door). I finished packing my stuffs and waited on the sofa when suddenly I heard a voice. ‘What’s that?’ I wondered. I searched the source of voice. It came from bedroom (it’s written on the door, ‘ARON’S BEDROOM. PLEASE QUIET. OR ELSE I KISS YOU.’). I chuckled a bit. ‘Lame joke,’ I said myself. I wanted to open the door, when I heard the front door opened. Aron just came back. He shouted my name, “JR?” I just quickly approached him. “Sorry. I-I thought I heard voice from your room. I-I don’t—“ I stuttered a little bit.I only looked at him,hejust smiled then, “You wanted to check my room? Let’s go then,” as he grabbed my hands to the bedroom.

 

He opened the door. Nothing seemed wrong. I scanned his bedroom. It was simple and very neat. We looked out ‘the voice.’ It came from his phone on the bed. It was just ringtone. He got a message, it seems. He took the phone and checked it.

 

“It’s just Minhyun, the manager of the pizza place, he said the bakery closed tomorrow. He’ll going somewhere, visit his grandparents,” he explained.

 

I just felt I embarrassed myself in front of him. My face was red as tomato right now. “S-sorry…”

 

“For what?” he asked, looked at me.

 

“For being rude in your house, want to check your room when the door sign said not to make loud noise—“I slowly explained. He just smiled, and suddenly he threw my body to the bed. He holds my hands and tied my legs with his legs. I couldn’t move. He looked down at me.

 

“Well, I forgive you, but, I think you deserved to give a little punishment. It’s written on the door isn’t it?” he said with smile. What punishment? Then he just kissed my lips. It was soft kiss.

 

I was very shocked. It just happened so fast. I didn’t realized what happened yet, when he said in my ear.

 

“Do you love me? Cause I love you, you know,” and he kissed my lips again.

 

It feels so nice. His lips are so soft and warm. I never felt like this before.

 

I stop breathing. I stop thinking. I stop moving.

 

What should I do?

 

I felt like flying in the air.

 

 

_________________________

 

UPDATE!!! AGAIN!!!~ :D

 

I have some issues though. This fanfic may have only left 1 chapter remains. T^T

What should I do???

 

OH yeah. Please check the foreword for my 4th fanfic!! "Aron's Heart Event'!!!~

 

Thank you so much for read my fanfics, your comments and subcribe!! :) LOVE YA~ :D