{ --EXOTIC-- } The Rare One

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

Title :  The Rare One
Author : --exotic--
Chapters : 4 (On-going)
Reveiwer : josieisalu

 

Title 4/5:
I think the title will attract many readers but reading the story so far, I don’t know why she is the rare one.

Design 9/10:
I really like the design and it was nicely done.

Foreword/Description 5/5:
I really like how it hints what the story is about but at the same time it doesn’t give too much away. Also, I like how the foreword is a video because it gives readers a break from reading by allowing them to sit back, watch, and relax.

Plot 8/10:
The plot seems like a chronological plot and not too much has happen yet in your story because the main conflict hasn’t appeared yet. The plot hasn’t moved forward yet, so there isn’t much to judge.

Story Flow 7/10:
The introduction chapter is a bit because you continuously state “boy” and you have 12 main male characters. You could have saved a lot of time just stated what each boy did in one to two paragraphs.It may confusing many readers as well. It is also not very entertaining, it seems very tedious to read and readers may read over it or move onto the next story.

Characters 16/20:
They characters haven’t developed yet but it seems like Min Jee will be almost two dimension, which is not a good thing.

Grammar/Vocab 18/20:
In the second chapter, it is most commonly found to say “take out” rather than “take away” but I am not sure if it is like that in your country. The grammar is perfectly fine so no complaints.

Overall Enjoyment 5/10:
The first chapter of the story really confused me because I did not know what was going on and I ended up just taking forever to read the story. If a story has a long beginning or has a boring began, it will take me forever to get into.

Total : 72/100