{ --KICKABLEBERRY } Our Fated Meeting

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

Title :  Our Fated Meeting
Author : --kickableberry
Chapters : oneshot
Reveiwer : kiki420

 

Title: 4/5
There could have been something more to the title.

Description and Foreward: 9/10
The only flaw for this section was that the description of the story was slightly short, there could have been something more in the description since it wouldn't really make me fight the urge to read the story. 

Poster: 5/5
Perfect. 

Chapter Titles: 4/5
Since it was an oneshot story, the only chapter part of the story was named 'Final'. That's sligthly boring and nothing really in that title makes the reader wonder about the content of the story.

Plot: 10/20
The plot is overused and to me, it wasn't creative at all. The fight between six random guys and somehow Kyungsoo was beaten. In this story, the reason was unclear and I understand that the story is an oneshot, but please give the readers a glimpse of the entire process.

Flow: 8/10
The flow went realtively well and nothing stopped the interpretation of the story. However, throughout the process of the story, the term 'I' was used so many times in the beginning of a setence that it was tiring to read. Also, for the fighting scene, there could have been something more than a 'power kick' used in the story.

Characters: 6/15
I had no idea who the characters were besides their names and nothing else was explained in any way throughout the story. Their personalities are clouds since I have no idea how they actually are and whatnot.

Font: 5/5
Legible and nothing is needed for improvement.

Grammar: 8/15
I hated the grammar since before a punctuation, there would be a space. And for this story, it's after every single punctuation and that gets slightly irritating. It is also grammatically incorrect.

Enjoyment: 5/10
It was extremely difficult for me to enjoy the story. So overall, I nearly didn't.

 

Total: 64/100