{ HYUNVIRUS } Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

 

Story Title : Aish! That Jung Daehyun!
Author : hyunvirus
Chapters : 91 [On-going]
Reviewer : topgrademilk

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

  Title (4/5) 
Really cute title especially from the 'Aish!' part of the title. Really matches your fluff mood. (-1)
 


  Appearance (7/10) 
The appearance of the story is pretty and creative. The blue-green colored background, effect, font, and various pngs really contribute to the mood as well. But, as you scroll down to the credits section, it gets a bit messy and unorganized. (-3)
 


  Foreword (6/10) 
Both your description and foreword are short and don't say much about the story line. (-4)
 


  Plot (18/20) 
I really like the cute and fluff in the storyline. (-2)
 


  Character Potrayal (13/15) 
I like how you can see obviously the dramatic change in Daehyun as the time goes on. The OC character did change a little as well. Very well done. (-2)
 


  Flow (7/10) 
Your chapters are long and well written. But, the flow is a little too slow which is why you have so much chapters. If you have more chapters prepared, then your writing flow is a little too slow. (-3)
 


  Writing (9/10) 
I love your writing style as well as your grammar. It's actually fine to me. I didn't catch any mistakes or I'm just blind. (-1)
 


  Originality (10/10) 
Living in a boy's dorm with your cousin? Sounds not so normal. Having a sword that contains poison in your room? That's so normal. (-0)
 


  Entertainment (9/10) 
Very cute and enjoyable. I can't wait for the next update! (-1)

 

(83/100)