{ KPOPLIFEMUSIC } I'll Remember You

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

 

Story Title : I'll Remember You
Author : KpopLifeMusic
Chapters : 1 [Oneshot]
Reviewer : kiki420

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

  Title (4/5) 

I sort of have a glimpse of what to expect from the story from the title. However, the title doesn't give away a lot of the actual story and it grabs the readers attention which is something I like.

 

  Description&Foreword (5/10) 

The description reveals way too much about the actual story. I don't even need to read the actual story and I already know basically everything that's going to happen. I know Yongguk is mentally dying because of Minyoung's death. The story is obviously going to be a lot of flashbacks.

 

  Poster (4/5) 

The poster is good, but I think there's no point for the animation. It would have been better if the animation was taken out.

 

  Chapter titles (4/5) 

The title matched what the chapter is going to be amount. However, it also revealed that majority of the chapter would be flashbacks.

 

  Plot (14/20) 

The plot was okay but slightly overused. The idea about gangs and some girl getting between. Rivals because of a single girl. Yeah, just too overused. Sounds familiar, right? Maybe because you've read about 3-4 stories having the same exact plot.

 

  Flow (10/10) 

The flow was great! I had no problem understanding everything in the story. I didn't have to reread anything like some other stories because of their poor grammar.

 

  Characters (11/15) 

The characters weren't portrayed very clearly. Yongguk was the only one portrayed completely. I can imagine him as a person I know in real life. Minyoung was kind of fuzzy, but I was able to get a image of her. Himchan was another that I was vaguely able to imagine. Everyone else, I knew nothing about.

 

  Font (3/5) 

Everything was too colorful! The font type and size are okay, but everything was so colorful, I had a hard time concentrating on the words instead of the color of the words.
For example, in the beginning there's red and black. With a bright blue. Then it goes on to indigo. Black and blue again, then pink. After pink is black and a orange-ish color. That's not even the end. Red, pink, orange, blue, green, gray, red and finally once again orange. Do you see what's wrong with this? Then there's more orange, gray, orange and black.

 

  Grammar (13/15) 

The grammar is good overally. There are some mistakes, but because the flow is really good, I don't really notice the slight grammar mistakes. However, there's a bit of spelling mistakes.
Original; I felt like something has finally been lifted off of my chess. 
Correction; I felt like something has finally been listed off of my chest.

 

  Enjoyment (8/10) 

I enjoyed the story overall even though the plot isn't all that creative. The grammar isn't something I fussed over like many stories I've seen. The font was the only thing that I disliked greatly.

 

Total: 76/100