{ CHIBIMUSICSTAR } Bringing Back Your Smile

❥❥ Review Paradise || Review Shop ❤ {OFFICIALLY CLOSED} Layout 2.1

 

Story Title : Bringing Back Your Smile
Author : Chibimusicstar
Chapters : 5 [On-Going]
Reviewer : kiki420

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

  Title (5/5) 

I understand what the title is trying to say about the actual story which is good. Short and simple is what story titles need.

 

  Description/Foreword (6/10) 

Even though the description and the foreward are pretty good. Also, the description and foreward lack the spark where readers would want to read the story. However, the foreward crediting the review shops are too long. The font can easily be made smaller so less space is taken up for the crediting. The posters can also be made smaller in size.

 

  Poster (5/5) 

The poster matches the story perfectly well which is great.

 

  Chapter Styles (4/5) 

The chapter titles are all pretty good and simple. However, the first title is slightly too long. The rest are pretty good though.

 

  Plot (10/20) 

The plot was pretty cliche throughout the whole story. At least for the amount that's up at the moment. The rich isolated yet nice main character who obviously has a male best friend. Goes to school and obviously immediately makes friends and meets a guy who she obviously finds attractive. Magically, the guy and main character somehow end up feelings for each other. This is an overused plot. Many things could have been changed for it to be much less cliche.

 

  Characterization (10/15) 

The characters were portrayed pretty well. I think more could have been done for Minzy and Wooyoung since their personalities are slightly blurry. Minzy is just the loud, short girl with the bob haircut. Of course, you can't forget Wooyoung would barely has a personality throughout the story for the moment.

 

  Story Flow (9/10) 

The flow is pretty perfect. There was nothing wrong with the flow and nothing is stopping the flow that the readers would want. Readers would want flawless flow would this story pretty much achieved. However, occasionally there would be a mistake that confuses the reader slightly. Like in the chapter "Music Room", there are slight mistakes where I got slightly confused.

 

  Font (5/5) 

The font is legible and straining of eyes isn't necessary in the process of reading the story.

 

  Grammar (12/15) 

The grammar is sometimes confusing occasionally between the chapters. Also, in the chapter "One Wish", there are capitalization issues within the chapter. There are also typos in some chapters.

 

  Enjoyment (6/10) 

I didn't exactly enjoy the story since the story so far is relatively boring. This is just my own opinion. However, it didn't make me smile or whatever during the entire process of reading the story. I remained the same facial expression which rarely happens.

 

(72/100)