...and all for one

Royal Lovestory

 

 

The loud noise of gunshots woke Aron up. It was good it did because otherwise he would have gotten run over by others. It really was a big mess. People were screaming and running. Everyone feared for their life.

 

There were, however, some who didn't run away because they were scared of gun shots, but merely because they were pushed by others to move. Otherwise those people would have stayed there and maybe even fought against the Rotten's guards. But for now they disappeared into the alleys along with the rest of the crowd.

 

Aron looked around and then noticed the sound of horses galloping behind him. He quickly ran out of the way. Six men, all dressed in black, directed their horses right into the crowd, maneuvering between the people. They rode right up to the wooden platform.

 

Aron ran after them as there was now enough room for him to get to where Kris was. Three of the riders hopped onto the platform, two fought the Rotten's guards, one cut Kris's rope. They are the good ones! I have my miracle! Other two from the remaining three fought off the guards coming to help the ones who were getting their fist-treatment on the platform.

 

The last one of the six had come off his horse and tried to get Kris onto his beast. It wasn't an easy task as Kris was unconscious, the butler's body had reached to it's limit. Good for the man Aron was on his way there. How am I telling them that I'm on their side?!

 

Aron! Took you long enough! Go help Yoseob!one of the six yelled to him.

 

Aron was surprised but still moved his feet towards the place he was supposed to go. They know me?! Wait a minute! Krisof course. He had probably told them about me long ago.

 

The said Yoseob was having serious trouble with getting Kris onto his horse.

 

Oh, c'mon, Pinkles. He's not that heavy!he tried to persuade his not cooperating beast.

 

Maybe he's just telling you that you should need some help from others.Aron said as he stepped near the young man.

 

Pinkles is a she and... probably yes,Yoseob said.

 

Together they got Kris onto Pinkles's back in no time. Yoseob climbed up there as well so that the butler wouldn't fall off.

 

Guys, I have him! Let's go!Yoseob yelled to his comrades.

 

You heard him! Let's go!a guy from up the platform yelledprobably the leader.

 

Gikwang, take Aron!the leader yelled to one of the guys.

 

The said Gikwang was beside Aron in a blink of an eye and reached out his hand.Time to go, cowboy!

 

But how did they actually know? Kris can't do and know everything and everyone. Or can he?

 

How did you know about this? How did you know who I was?Aron asked Gikwang as they took off.

 

Kris told U-KISS and they told us. And a few days ago we came here. That's the long story really short, but you'll hear more of it when we get to GD's.

 

Wait a minute! Where are those five guys who shot into the air?Aron suddenly noticed that some people were missing.

 

What guys? I didn't see any guys.

 

How come they didn't see- Ah, right! Those guys probably ran off before... but why would they do that? They helped Kris... in a way, but why to run away? Whose side are they on anyway?

 

***

 

Another round?TOP asked coming with a pot full of hot drinking-chocolate.

 

You're flattering us, Seunghyun.Dujun laughed and raised his cup.

 

Isn't it a bit too much already? I mean, the people on the streets...Aron said trailing off and looking out of the window.

 

Yeah, we know, Aron. It's only for today. So use this opportunity.GD said and filled Aron's cup.

 

OK,Aron sighed. One time. It will be a little moment of peace before we enter the nut house of Lucras.Hey, have you seen any new guys around here lately?

 

What new guys do you mean?GD got curious and took a seat.

 

Do you mean the guys who were asking me about earlier?Gikwang asked.

 

Yes, those ones.

 

How do they look like? How many are there?the bakery's keeper asked.

 

There are five. Tall and... I don't know... I didn't see their faces. They were standing in front of me. But they're definitely from outside.

 

Five guys you say,GD raised a brow and then turned to TOP,I guess we weren't seeing things after all.

 

You know them?Aron got his hopes up. The rest had become really interested in the matter themselves. They were absolutely quiet and listened to every word GD said and was about to say.

 

And you're even asking,GD laughed,Yes, we know them. They are DBSK, Gods of the East as they call themselves. They are from the Far East Kingdom. The oldest of the gang is Lucras's stepson...

 

And GD went on with his story. And that stepson, yes, that was the same son Lucras would have sold if the boy wouldn't have run away before any harm could have happened to him. That boy took off just the day before. He had turned 22 back then. Jaejoong, as he was named by his parents he never knew, had lived under Lucras's roof for 15 years before he decided that it was time to go.

 

Jaejoong knows Lucras better than anyone, as he had lived with that man for so long. He knew Lucras before the man turned into what he was now. Lucras used to be nicer. He used to care. But when he saw that he could get onto the position of the Council's Headman he changed. He began to not care. He stepped on people to get to where he was now. And so far he hasn't shown any regret about his past, about the things he has done.

 

Jaejoong saw that change. He didn't like it. He thought that he was just being paranoid if he began to fear for his life, but afterwards he was happy he had left when he still had the chance. The mere thought of being a slave somewhere... it disgusted him. When he was little he actually thought he had found a family, a real home, a dad who loves him. He couldn't have been more wrong.

 

The young man rode far away, only thinking of himself. But after a year in the Far East he became to realize that he has to stop Lucras. If not for himself then for the people of the North Kingdom. Luckily Jaejoong had met four men - all skilled fighters - of his age and had joined their group.

 

He told them about what was taking place in the North. They made a plan. It was an easy one: to swipe out Lucras and his closest associates, or henchmen, as they have become to worship the man over the time. Don't get me wrong here the other councilmen weren't easy from the head, but they were blinded by Lucras. That man wasn't up for any good. He knew how to get what he wanted and so far he had got what he wanted.

 

Up until now DBSK had gone solo. They didn't have any allies and from what it seems they weren't actually looking any either. Well, if they want it or not soon enough they will have an whole army by their side along with the prince himself. It was time to act and soon enough things will start to change.

 

***

 

What did we miss?Hyunseung asked as he and Dongwoon joined others in the kitchen.

 

We'll tell you later. How's Kris?Dujun said.

 

Sleeping like a baby,Hyunseung laughed taking a seat. He then turned serious:He was brutally beaten before so he had some bruises and cuts and so on. That's why it took us so long."

 

The mood dropped to the lowest level it could possibly get. It felt like a heavy weight was layed onto the men. Someone bring up the mood. Please?

 

But other than that he's fine. No broken bones or anything. Only thing left is his head and what's going on in there. He's a tough guy, he'll come through this. But we'll know for sure after he wakes up.Dongwoon added and put something in the center of the table.

 

A baby-monitor?TOP raised his brows.

 

Yeah. Why not?Hyunseung shrugged.

 

What? You think he's going to cry if he wakes up?TOP laughed trying to imagining the sight in his head.

 

Of course not. But he's going to move or make somekind of a noise. Maybe he sleeptalks. It will be fun in any way.

 

The mood had risen for sure. They tried not to laugh but the way Hyunseung presented the idea of the baby-monitor made it impossible for them to suppress their laugh any longer.

 

“O-OK, guys. I'll better go before others start to worry about me.” Aron said chuckling a bit from the joke before. He stood up and collected his things.

 

“Say hello to others from us.” Junhyung said.

 

“I will. Bye!”


 


And here you have it. Kris didn't die. He has so much to do later on in the story so... ;)

I'll see you in the next chapter! You'll get a little inside info of Kris's past in there.