Wakey-wakey

Royal Lovestory

 


 

„Dude! That's awesome!“ Baekho got excited seeing three vehicles of a new kind.

„Look at- Holy-!“ JR couldn't even finish his sentences.

 

Lay's trolling side came out: „Oh look at Kris now. Did you forget how to speak?“

Kris's face dropped.

Nice. Solid joke. Laugh-attacks? - absolutely!

 

„Right in the pride, eh?“ Suho elbowed the mighty butler.

„Right in the pride indeed.“ Kris answered, chuckling. Though Kris looked quite cold at first he still had emotions and happiness was one of them. Further more, he was used to Lay's jokes so he wasn't mad not a one bit.

 

***

 

The creators of the machines quickly explained others how these things work and how to drive them. They all had experience with cars and motorcycles so they got the hang of it pretty fast. Kris and Kai as the oldest of the group going on the trip were the ones driving. In Kris's car we had Baekho, Minhyun and Ren. In Kai's car JR enjoyed the company of the three girls.

Actually girls enjoyed the company of sleeping JR. This boy fell asleep in the first 10 minutes since the car started moving. When girls tried to wake him only response they got was mumbling and shift in his sleeping position.

The prince had a light make-over during his little nap. The make-over mostly contained piggy tales, eyeshadow and blush. Kai told the girls not to overdo their little prank because the troops will be waiting for them if they arrive and the prince had to look presentable for that moment.

 

***

 

When JR awoke the girls right away shoved a mirror up to his face.

 

„What's that- Oh my- Hello pretty girl.“ JR touched his cheeks.

„Do you like it?“ HyunAe asked.

„Not so sure about the color of the eyeshadow but I love the piggy tales!“ JR faked a girl's voice which made everyone, even Kai, laugh.

„Okay, girls, take it off. We're almost there.“ Kai ordered looking at the people in the back from the rear-mirror.

Haeran and Chinsun rushed into action.

 

 

At the very same time Ren was telling everyone about JR and HyunAe. He left out some embarassing details about he falling down on the floor and all, but the others did find out about the main and imoptant points.

 

„So that means you can have HyunAe for yourself now.“ Minhyun said.

„Why are you all saying that? Maybe she sees me only as a friend.“ Ren got flustered.

„Someone's in love.“ Baekho sang.

„Look who's talking.“ Ren shot back which made Baekho blush and Minhyun's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink aswell.

"Do you think we should tell hyung who Odelia really is?" Minhyun tried to change the subject.

"That's right... he doesn't know." Baekho realized.

"I think it's better if he finds it out by himself." Ren said.

 

***

 

Kris pulled next to Kai so the guys saw what girls were doing in theother car. Too bad that the sight they saw was Chinsun and Haeran caressing JR's face. It's not he sight any lovesick boy wants to see – their girls were having fun with another boy.

Now the blush of embarrassment on the boys' faces turned into a blush of anger.

 

„What the hell?“ was the only thing Baekho managed to get out from his mouth. What's going on?! Just because he's not going to marry HyunAe he's going around with the other girls?!

„Why is he-?“ Minhyun couldn't finish his sentence. I thought he had Odelia!

 

Ren fell quiet, he didn't know what to think or say. This is so messed up...

 

But a moment later JR flinched and jumped away hitting the car window. Though the boys couldn't hear what passengers in the second car were saying it was obvious they, the ones in Kris's car, had overreacted. The girls laughed when JR covered his face with his one hand and stretched out his other only to be handed a cottonpad and a mirror. The boy decided to clean his face himself because Chinsun had accidentally poked his eye somehow. The boys noticed little pigtails in JR's hair as well. Now it was clear what girls had done to the prince so all three boys looked at each other and started laughing.

 

***

 

Moments later the two cars reached near the camping sight but something was wrong. There was no one waiting for them. The camp was totally empty. Everything was so quiet...

Smoke was raising up into the clear blue sky from behind the camp – the village! Fire!