Chapter IX: SuJung Couple -____- Part II

Another Chance

click here for music

 

"What are we doing here? or What is in here?" Miyoung asked like an investigator.

"My namja chingu." Junghee finally said. It's the TRUTH.

"Wait wait wait! Did you just say namja chingu? Stop joking." Miyoung asked her fiercly.

Before Junghee could answer......

"Yeobo? You're already here?" Suho shouted from the kitchen.

"Mwo? Who is that?" Miyoung yawped while holding her hands.

Junghee didn't answer, instead she proceeded to the kitchen with Miyoung.

"Oh, yeobo!" Suho screamed the he cuddled Junghee.

Miyoung was disgusted on what she actually witnessed. JUNGHEE, her bestfriend and the bad boy SUHO hugging and they're TOGETHER LIKE.....

"My friends and I cooked food for everyone." Suho uttered.

"Oh that's sweet." Junghee make up as in KISSED Suho in the cheeks like... hell.

Miyoung's thoughts: Seriously? Hell? ? They just did that? They are like that in front of me? Is this a prank or what, I think I'm going to die. :(

"Suho, is this pasta okay?" a man with deep voice shouted.

Miyoung's thoughts: OH GOD IT IS THAT UNHINGED FACE KRIS! WHAT IS HE F****NG DOING HERE?!!!

"Annyeong?" Kris uncertainly asked because of Miyoung's stupified face.

"Annyeong" Miyoung said with her hands raised, waving with a fake smile.

"Ahhhh, Miyoung-ah! Let's go now." Junghee said to cut off their stupid conversation.

Miyoung nodded walking with her eyes on Kris, with an ogling look.

All of them were eating awkwardly. Munching, chewing.

"Am I with zombies?" Sehun said absurdly.

"Aha. We're with zombies." Tao agreed with him.

 

TO BE CONTINUED!

 

 

I had to cut it again, I'm really sorry. I'm encountering difficult problems right now. :(( REALLY SORRY.