Chapter XII: Double Date (short update)

Another Chance

Miyoung and Junghee were wearing simple yet cute dresses which caught the people's eyes. They were waiting for their dates to arrive and then finally! The two boys with their fancy limo arrived.

"ah, Junghee... Kris is my date?" Miyoung asked Junghee.

"Sorry! I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't approve. Mianhae." Junghee said with disappointment to herself. Miyoung tapped her back to comfort her even though she was kinda annoyed.

"Hi girls!" Suho said with a big smile and then he kissed Junghee's cheek.

"Annyeong Miyoung!" Suho waved his hands.

"Annyeong!" Miyoung bowed.

"Kris, she is your date." Suho pointed to Miyoung then took a grip on her hands and handed it to Kris. Kris took her hand without any doubt. Miyoung had no choice but to roll an eye.

The four of them entered the fancy restaurant with the people's eyes on them. The crowd was whispering oh, those are pretty and handsome teens

They all sat on a table near the dancing fountain and the orchestra.

Junghee took out her phone and started taking pictures of herself.

"Ah, Junghee. What do you want?" Suho asked her sweetly.

"Anything will do sweetheart." Junghee started pinching his cheeks leaving the other two with black faces while looking at both of them.

"I will never understand love. but is it love?" Kris said his thoughts out loud and caught Miyoung's attention.

"Hahaha. Yeah." Miyoung chuckled.

"Yay! You've responded to me." Kris said with a big smile drawn on his face.

"Kill me now! I talk." Miyoung joked.

"Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!" Kris laughed his off.

"You like laughing." Miyoung said her observations.

"No, not really. I'm a serious person." Kris chuckled. He couldn't stop laughing.

Kris's statement left so many thoughts in Miyoung's head. I make him laugh like this? Is this love?

The other two were just looking at them, their plan worked.

[Make Kris and Miyoung close together] Check mark symbol

to make your imagination wider:

Miyoung's outfit for the dinner.

Junghee's outfit for the dinner.

________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry. I had a problem. This chapter was long but I had to restart my computer because I was lagged so I ended up closing and starting another chapter. Supposedly, this chapter should have Kris and Miyoung's pov but.... I'm really sorry, for it's short. I promise to make the next chapter long.

PS: I might be busy this week, till Saturday. I have to review for my entrance exams. ♥ 09/24/2012