Chapter IV: First Semester Part II

Another Chance

  It was about 7:00 am but Miyoung and Junghee are not yet in their classrooms, good thing they met a senior who is very kind. Her name is Taeyeon. She is three years older than the girls and she is also a scholar student though she is somehow rich. She is abandoned by her mother and her father died a year ago, inheriting her their supermarket. Taeyeon loves to make friends but the problem is, she never met a TRUE FRIEND.

"Annyeong! Do you know where the room of first year students are?" Miyoung asked politely.

"Ah, yes! I'm going there actually. Wanna go together?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Yes, sure! Thank you. We've been looking for our room everywhere in the first and second floor." Junghee sighed.

"Take note, we even encountered those arrogant boys." Junghee added.

"Oh, you mean the bad boys of these school? That's cool!" Taeyeon was amused.

"What's cool about that?" Miyoung asked in confusion.

"Well, no girls could talk to them except the one they want to." Taeyeon responded.

"Oh, so that's why.... I bet they're rich." Miyoung said.

"Not just rich. Their parents are the owners of the school." Taeyeon added.

"Wow! Owner?" Junghee bewildered.

"Not owner, specifically. Uhm.. more like partners of the owners." Taeyeon cleared.

"This reminds me of BOYS OVER FLOWER. HAHAHA!" Junghee joked.

Miyoung and Junghee had finally reached their classroom although they're five minutes late. The room was already full of students interacting with one another. There two more seats where they can sit but it is seperated. One at the back near the so called bad guys and one near Kris. Junghee decided to sit near the boys and Miyoung sat beside Kris.

"Hi." Kris said with a cold voice.

Miyoung looked at her both sides and checked if there was someone Kris was talking to. Miyoung pointed at herself.

"Yes, you." Kris faked a smile.

"Why?" Miyoung glared at him.

"Is that how you say hi in your coffee shop?" Kris fooled around.

"No, that's how I say hi to phone breakers." Miyoung tapped his back.

Kris giggled and pinched her nose like they were really close together.

After their classes, Junghee and Miyoung went home together with their unnie, Taeyeon.

 

aliahELForever: short chapter update! :)