Chapter VIII: SuJung Couple -____- Part I

Another Chance

*slanted words/letters are thoughts

Click here for music

 

Kris's pov

Saturday. OMG Saturday! REST DAY.

I opened my eyes and got up from bed excitedly knowing that it's Saturday. girls girls girls girls girls.

I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth thouroughly. I concentrated on my back tooth and brushed it round and round and round.... After brushing, I washed my face and went down for breakfast.

I was taking few steps and I was in slow motion. I don't really like walking nor schooling. Just in school for girls. As soon as I reached the second to the last step..... Oh, god! My father is here! Why the hell is he here? Oh you Kris, it's his house.I placed my hand on my forehead and started acting decorous. 

"Kris!" my dad belowed.

"Zǎoshang hǎo māmā hé bàba!" I greeted joyously. It was fake though -____-

"Stop using Chinese. We're in Korea." my dad berated me. God, for that he scolded me. Now you know my life.

I nodded with a fish eye on him.

He was never impressed by me. Ever since my oldest/elder brother dad, he was like You are nothing compared to your brother... and  like this, like that. I'M NOT PERFECT. GOD SAKE.

"How's school?" my mom asked composedly.

"It's good." I said while muching the loaf bread with some jelly. My favorite x)

"Kris, I need you to go in my office, after school on Monday." my dad lured. For me it's luring.

"Yes dad." I said with an austere face or should I say blank.

beep beep beep beep My phone trembled because of the vibration. My dad was looking at me, disappointed. IS IT A MISTAKE FOR A PHONE TO RINGGGGGGG?!

Kris, meet us at the penthouse. I have an announcement.나중에 참조하십시오.

"Mom, can I go now? We have a group project." I asked a reluctant agreement with her.

"Okay. Go now." my mom allowed me.

I quickly ran fast without any farewell to my dad. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I find it funny, but I am pretty sure he is really pissed offffffffffff~

-end of pov-

Miyoung's pov

I was at home, doing my own things....writing articles about fashion and everything. I had nothing to do. It was so dull and I had no work. Halmeoni was at the market selling tteokboki. Try it, it's awesome! She can sell all of it with extra pay.

you've got a message. hihihi I was surprised to hear my new phone ringing. That cantankerous guy, Kris broke it. It was Junghee.

From Love Girl Jungjung: Miyoung, meet you at Chan's Espresso Bar in Hongdae ^_^ Muahhh! See you girly girl.

My bestfriend, she never texts me with awful message. She is a pleasant person and admirable but most of all she is easy to fall. That's worst part though. Hurt her or I'll kill you!

I went to my room to grab some nice clothes and then I went to the bathroom to take a drizzle from the cold shower. Cold water is good because you'll refrain from easily perspiring but I don't know with your skin.

I left the house and grappled the door. I took a quick visit to Halmeoni. I said I will go home by 7 or 8 o' clock pm. I adviced her to go home early in order to have a rest. She quicly nodded.

After the market, off to Chan's! I'm not sure why we're going there but I have a thought that there is something important.

-end of pov-

"Hmm, where is she?" Junghee said in her thought.

"Junghee-yahhhh!" Miyoung shouted that made Junghee smile. her smile... I know that smile. There's something fishy in here.

Miyoung walked towards Junghee and kissed her cheeks.

"Annyeong. Let's go." Junghee held her hands and moved across the street and rode a bus to Gangnam.

GAROSUGI the big establishment caught Miyoung's eyes.

"Eh? Why are we here?" Miyoung asked, astounded.

"We're going to dance gangnam style." Junghee ironically said.

"There's something fishy." Miyoung muttered.

They both entered the building named GAROSUGI.

As they entered the elevator, Junghee pressed number 17 which means to the 17th floor. When the elevator door opened, their eyes widened. WOAH was the only thing they said.

"What are we doing here? or What is in here?" Miyoung asked like an investigator.

"My namja chingu." Junghee finally said. It's the TRUTH.

"Wait wait wait! Did you just say namja chingu? Stop joking." Miyoung asked her fiercly.

Before Junghee could answer......

"Yeobo? You're already here?" Suho shouted from the kitchen.

 

 

~Mianhae! I had to cut this chapter because I have something else to do!~ Happy reading ♥