Chapter XIII: Awkward

Another Chance

Kris's pov

YESTERDAY WAS PROBABLY THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRR! MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST THAT I COULDN'T EVEN BREATH.

So, this kind of thoughts makes me wanna spy on twitter and facebook.

Blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, I got it! But it's not hers, Junghee's.

Okay so I got two pictures only but...... I'm fcking it!

oh, oh, oh, oh, oppareul saranghae  My mind was waken up by the loud sound of my phone. I quickly grabbed it and surprisingly, it was Miyoung. Now, I'm hesitating over reject and accept.....

"Hello?" I asked.

"Annyeong oppa!" she greeted. wait wait wait! did she just called me OPPA? Oh my god! what to do?! :O

"N-nae?" I asked nervously.

"Awwww, you look scared." she spilled it out. yeah I'm so scared.

"What? Me? Scared? No no no no." I bluffed.

"Okayyyyyy, I won't be persistent." she said and she actually sounded like.. she was suspecting.

"Soooo, why did you call me?" I asked to cut the whole thing out. I'm sweating. 

"Uhmm, I just called because I had no work." she said.

"Okay. What's my connection with that?" I asked horribly that... beeeep. She ended the call.

I hate being cantankerous! I am misunderstood by the tone of my voice. Ah! Holy sht!

After talking to her with an unfinished conversation, I called out for Suho's help.

"Yaaaaaaaa! I just pissed her off."

"Who?"

"Her."

"Her?"

"Are you playing stupid?"

"No, I aint. If you have problem with her talk to her best friend." beeeeeeeeep. He ended the call.

 

___________________________________

A/N: I am really really really really sorry for taking this update so long. I have been busy this past weeks that I almost forgot I have a story to write! I promise to give a good update.