Chapter IV: First Semester Part I

Another Chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYfr_QC4u8 <--- play this song.

 

Kris's pov

 

Start of our first semester. -__- My mom was roaring as usual. She was shouting KRIS! KRIS! KRIS! while waking me up. What's the use of my alarm clock? OHGOD! Every morning I'm like this:

"Kris! Wake up! Xing lai!" my mom roared.

"I am awake! Stop barking." I'm a badass son, you know. x)

I went directly to the bathroom and opened the shower. We are never ever ever getting back together. I suddenly remembered my ex-girlfriend sang. She is just a stupid girl who is very possessive and every negative trait is in her. She is freaking annoying. When she starts talking, my whole world  blows up. The only thing good on her is her friggin' face. BUT since, school's starts today I'm gonna find some girls and meet some beastly boys to play with some stupid girls. I know I'm, everybody thinks I'm a substandard guy but... -sighs- Please don't kill me. 

 

-end of pov-

 

Miyoung's pov

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

I turned my alarm of as soon as I heard it ringing like there was a fire. I feel so dizzy, light-headed and I'm pretty sure if someone will punch me, I'd knock out. Everything I see is blured but I guess it's the result of staying up late. 

The shower was ice-cold and it felt like North Pole. I was so focused on the shower that I almost forot that today is the start of my first semester. I looked at the time and I actually saw that it was already 6:15 am which means I'm going to be late. First day of class and I'm late -__-

I took a grip on my towel near the mirror and quickly wrapped myself. I took a simple outfit to wear, just like a normal teenage girl would wear. I grabbed my dress and quickly wore it.

I ran out quickly as soon as I finished eating my breakfast. I gave halmeoni a big hug and gave me a kiss in return.

-end of pov-

 

"Oh my! So many new hot girls!" Chanyeol said while saying hi to several girls.

"I know right. Quit playing and start finding a hot chick to play with." Lay whispered so the girls wouldn't here.

Chanyeol and Lay were waiting for their other friends when all the girls shouted and chaos started. Chanyeol and Lay's jaw dropped.

"What's with them?" Chanyeol asked.

Kris! Kris! Kris! the girls shouted.

"Wait! Wait! What the hell is happening here!?" Suho shouted.

"Another handsome guy." Lay sighed.

"That? That is a handsome guy? Hyung, what do we do?" Sehun pointed at Kris with a hot outfit.

"Hey, Junghee. What's happening here?" Miyoung asked curiously.

"Well, it's probably boys." Junghee held Miyoung's hand and walked away.

---

"Where's the room? Why is this school so big?!" Junghee complained.

"Hm, maybe we should ask those guys over there." Miyoung pointed at Chanyeol and the other boys.

Miyoung and Junghee walked towards the boys and started asking.

"Hi, can we ask something?" Junghee said politely.

"You're already asking." Chanyeol corrected.

Before both of them could respond, Suho started talking.

"One question is equals to one kiss." Suho grabbed Miyoung's hands and stood up.

"Never mind. We'll ask someone more convenient. Pfft." Junghee tapped Suho's hands on Miyoung.

"Hey, little lady. You can't touch nor talk to us." Sehun arrogantly said.

"Oh really? Then why are you talking to us? And we don't care!" Junghee sassed.

"Uhm, Junghee... we can stop now..." Miyoung whispered.

"STOP?! Are you kidding me? This lads are making my blood boil to 100 degrees!!!!" Junghee exclaimed.

"Ya! How dare you talk to us like that?" Chanyeol shouted.

"Are you gods?!!!!!" Junghee shouted back.

"Ah! We have to go!" Miyoung released her hand from Suho's tight grip.

Miyoung grabbed Junghee's hands and ran away.

"Those girls are going to get what they want." Lay muttered.