Chapter X: SuJung couple Part III (last part)

Another Chance

This is the last part of SuJung couple. I'm in condition now. I'm really sorry! :( ♥ 09/13/2012

click here for music

 

All of them were eating awkwardly. Munching, chewing.

"Am I with zombies?" Sehun said absurdly.

"Aha. We're with zombies." Tao agreed with him.

erkkkkkkk, beep beep. Kris's phone loudly rang. It was a voice message from his mother.

Son, you're father will be staying with us from now on. We're out for a dinner, if you want to join, proceed to Myeongdong Kyoja. Call the driver to fetch you!!! NEVER DARE to get home by ten o' clock or your father defunct you. Good bye! I love you!

His mom was acting so redolent that everyone was laughing at him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Kris, I didn't know you were still a baby. Hahaha." Lay said while giggling.

"Aishhhhh" Kris murmured then Miyoung rolled an eye on him. She was annoyed of his attitude.

"LALALALALALA" Junghee sang to interrupt their eye contact to each other. (Miyoung and Kris)

"Ahhh, Junghee... can I go home?" Miyoung said in a slow tone then gets faster. Like this: Ahhh-----Junghee--- CAN I GO HOME?

"No you can't." Suho disagreed.

"But why?" Miyoung sobbed.

"Who wants some champagne?" Sehun shouted out of the middle of nowhere.

Miyoung and Junghee looked up and saw a big bucket of champagne...

"Seriously?" Junghee said in disbelief.

"Wae? You don't drink?" Suho asked her.

"Uhm, drinkng ISN'T our habit." Miyoung said, emphasizing the word ISN'T.

"DRINKING IS GOOD" the other boys said in unison.

"Whatever." Junghee whispered then added "We need to get home." 

"Oh, no you are not, miss." Suho took a grip on Junghee's wrist and kissed her cheeks several times.

"THAT'S GROSS" Miyoung and Kris said together UNEXPECTEDLY.

"What the? Mannnnnnn! Stop doing that! It's like your girlfriend 10000 times!" Chanyeol said with disgust.

---PASS FORWARD---

"OMO! I have to go home now.... it's 8:01 pm now, I promised halmeoni, I'll be home by eight. Where is Junghee?" Miyoung muttered in the mirror.

"You need help?" Kris came and said it with his deep breath-taking voice.

Miyoung almost stumbled on the floor because she was frightened. I mean who wouldn't be scared if you're inside the washroom and someone suddenly gets in?!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! What the hell are you doing here?!!!!" Miyoung shouted like a was in front of her. sorry for the foul word

"Yahhh! You're in here for like an hour!! I've been waiting for you to get out....." Kris explained in other words he was just bluffing.

"Miyoung-ah! Waeyo?" Junghee shouted with affection... and care. Thus, she added "Kris, can you send her home? I promised my hubby to go with him and meet his family tonight. Please?" Junghee begged cutely.

Suho winked as a sign of agreement.

"Okay, for you cute lady." Kris said with a fake smile on his face like this ☺.... "Didn't you hear what she said? I'm going to send you home so, come on. I'm a busy person." Kris said ferociosly but it was cute though.

 

FORWARD---FORWARD

 

INSIDE THE CAR.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oppareul saranghae..... SNSD's suddenly played and Miyoung who was beside Kris became wild after hearing her favorite girl group's song. She begun twisting her head and her middle finger round and round. Kris was chuckling becuase he finds it cute. Miyoung doesn't actually know that Kris was watching her. Miyoung is an innocent girl but she is also a cute, fluffy and one. SHE'S EVERY BOYS DREAM.

 

 

 

OMG! 16 subscribers! Thank you so much ^v^ You don't know how happy I am. ♥ Kkk~ Sorry for the past boring chapters. I was just a bit tired because of some problems I encountered. I don't want to leave them hanging you know... THANK YOU!