Chapter 2

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Your POV

I stood there for a couple seconds before I got back to my senses.  

"Annyeong.  My name is __________.  Today is my first day here working as a maid.  Please take care of me," I said. 

Eunhyuk's POV

OMO Her voice sounds so angelic.  What should I say???  I don't want to mess up her first impression of me.  "Yeah Hi.  Start cleaning the dishes." i said.  Ughh why did I say that.  I panicked and just said that randomly.  I bet she hates me now.  

Your POV

Ugh seriously.  I can't believe it that he just said that.  He should have started with anything that he wanted me to know first.  I hope the other Super Junior members are nicer.  So I went into the kitchen and started washing the dishes.  Eunhyuk went to sit down on te sofa.  For some reason he kept starrig at me.  He was probably making sure that I don't break any dishes.  

Eunhyuk's POV

________ started washing the dishes.  My eyes kept turning towards her face.  The side view of her face looked so beautiful.  I should've made a better impression of myself.  I feel so stupid saying that.

Your POV

" I finished washing the dishes," i said.  " Now that you are done,i'll give you a tour of the house," Eunhyuk said.  "This room is where you will be staying at.  Donghae and I sleep in the room on the right of your room.  Sungmin and Ryeowook is on the left.  Leeteuk and Kangin is in the room across from you." He went on about the rooms and where the bathrooms were.  "Now that I'm done you have free time until the rest of the members come back.  So you can do whatever you want," Eunhyuk said.  So I got my luggage, went to my room, locked my room, and started unpacking.  "Ugh i'm finally away from him.  If only he could have been a little more nice to me.

Two hours later.......

 

Eunhyuk's POV

DING DONG!!!!  The members are finally back.  I felt so awkward being alone with _________ even though she was in her room the whole time.  I wanted to make a conversation but I'm sure she hates me now since I made her wash the dishes right when she got here.  When I got up to open the door the members came rushing in.  "I heard the new maid came  today.  Is she pretty?" Donghae asked.  Then her face appeared in my mind.  She wasn't just pretty.  She was beautiful.  But I didn't want my members to have any thoughts on her so I said "She is so not pretty.  I have seen so many women that are much more beautiful than her."  I felt  bad lying in front of them.

Your POV

"I have seen so many women that are much more beautiful than her," Eunhyuk said.  Omo how can he say that?!?!?  I have never seen guys as mean as him.  Ugh I shouldn't be here whining about him.  I should go outside and introduce myself.  

Author's POV

You go outside and see all the members of SUJU talking and chatting.  "Annyeong.  My name is _______.  i am the new house maid. Hope you take care of me," you say.  "She's not ugly.  She is very pretty.  Why would you say that she is not pretty?" Kibum said to Eunhyuk.  Eunhyuk was lost for words.  Later on at night you prepared to use the bathroom to brush your teeth.  Right as you went to turn the knob,  Eunhyuk came out topless.  Both of you turned around embarassed.  "Omo I am so sorry.  I didn't know there was someone there," you say. "I..it's ok," Eunhyuk said.  You slightly turn your head and you see that his face got red.  You blushed after seeing that so without a word you ran to your room.  "He is pretty cute when he blushes,"you thought.

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

Sorry that it is short.  Please don't make any mean comments.  Please subscribe so I know that you have read this.  Kamsa