Chapter 6

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Red: You

Blue:Eunhyuk

 

Night

Your POV

That night I laid on my bed with questions filling my head.  Ugh Why did I kiss him?  I slowly moved my fingers onto my lips.  A smile formed on my face.  That was my first kiss.  When I had my lips on Eunhyuk, it tasted like strawberries.  I really want to have that taste again.  But was Eunhyunk jealous?  Does he like me?  I took out my phone.  Since I was a maid at Super Junior's dorm, they gave me their numbers just in case something happened.  I pulled up Eunhyuk's number and texted him.

Hey are you sleeping yet?

I waited 5 minutes before he answered.

No I am not.  Too busy thinking about stuff.  What's up.

I replied almost instantly.

I wanna talk to you about something.  Can you come to my room after everybody slept?

This time it was probably more than 5 minutes.  Is he thinking about it?  I asked myself.

Umm ok.  See you later.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

I wanna talk to you about something.  Can you come to my room after everybody slept?

OMO.  What is she going to talk to me about?  Does it have to do with today's kiss?  Should I confess to her?  It was 10 minutes before I realized that I was probably making her wait.

Umm ok. See you later.

I laid on my bed after sending her the text.  The image of her kissing me just wouldn't get out of my head.

 

12:30 am

Still Eunhyuk's POV

It was 12:30 am and all the members were sleeping so I tiptoed into ______'s room.  Knock Knock.  

"Come In," she said quietly.

I opened the door slowly.  I was about to turn on the lights when _____ told me to stop.

"Don't turn on the lights.  I don't want the members think I'm still awake," _______ said.

"Umm, ok."  I made my way slowly to her bed.  My heartbeat was increasely beating every step I made to her bed.  I sat down and waited for her to talk.

"So umm it's about today,"  _____ said. " I want to know why you said that."

I froze.  I need to think carefully before I say anything else.

"Uhhh. I guess I was jealous seeing you with another guy,"  I said.

I couldn't see well in the dark but I think _____ was blushing.

As I was about to continue we heard a knock on the door.  This all happened in seconds but somehow ______ got on top of me and covered us so only her head was showing.  For some reason I had my hands on her waist but I couldn't move it or else someone would notice.  I looked up and my face started turning red.  Her chest was right in front of me.  I was about to move my head to the side when ______ said to stop moving.

"Yes." _____ said trying to act tired.

Donghae came in and asked ,"  Sorry to bother you but do you know where Eunhyuk is?  I woke up and he wasn't there."

"I think he's in the bathroom.  I heard someone go in,"  _______ said.

"Oh. Ok I'm going back to sleep now. Thank you,"  Donghae said.  He closed the door to ______ 's room.

"Whew that was close,"  ______ said.

It was 5 seconds later until she realized what kind of position we were in.  She quickly got off of me and sat straight up on the bed.

"O-o-omo.  S-sorry.  I didn't know that we were like this."

"Umm It's ok," I said.  "Is it hot in here or is it just me?  I'm going to get some water for us so just wait here."

I quickly went outiside to the kitchen.  Then I got 2 cups and filled it up with water.  I carefully held the cups and walked over to ______'s room. 

"I'm baac....."  Before I finished I tripped over something, spilled the water on ______ and fell on top of her.  Like I said it was dark so I couldn't see well.  

"Omg I am so sorry," I said

"Uhh that's ok," she said.

I was about to get off of her when my eyes landed on hers.  I was probably too mesmorized to do anything else.  I slowly leaned forward and placed my lips on her.  I don't think she was shocked or anything because she kissed me back.  I wrapped my hands around her waist.  At first she was shocked but she placed her hands around my neck.  Slowly the kiss started getting passionate.  My tongue went into and started everywhere.  We broke the kiss for more air.  _______ looked at me and smiled.  I got off of her and sat up.  

"Sooo umm are we a couple now?"  I asked

"I guess,"  _____ said while blushing.

Then I remembered that I had a schedule tomorrow.  I told her that  I had to sleep now and I guess she was a bit sad.  But in the end she said ok because she was tired too.  I left her room and went back to mine.  Donghae was sleeping so I went to my bed.  Hopefully tomorrow would be a good day.

 

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for all the nice comments you left.  Please comment with love.  Please subsribe to me so I know you read this.  I'll try to make it more interesting.