Chapter 5

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Eunhyuk's POV

_____  had to stay at our dorm because of other chores.  I really wanted her to come to our schedule with me.  Aish why am I thinking about her?  This has never happened before.  

"Hyukkie. Hyukkie, HYUKKKKKIE!"  Leeteuk hyung said.  I blinked a couple times and just realized that he was talking to me.

"What hyung?" I said

"Are you ok?  You have been zoning out a lot lately.  Do you need to take rest today?" Leeteuk Hyung said.

"Uhhh yeah," I said.  I really want to go back to the dorm and see ______.

Your POV

So it was 12 when Super Junior started their schedule.  I kept looking at Eunhyuk the whole time.  Something may be wrong with me.  Everytime I see him, my hearts starts racing.  Everytime I don't see him, I would miss him.  Even if I see him with other girls, my body would get really hot and I would get angry.  After they left, I went back to finish my chores.  

"*Sigh* I swear they have too many clothes to wash" I thought.

I brought all the clothes to the laundry bin and I swear I had like 3 full bins of clothes.  I decided to take 2 bins to the washing room first.  Super Junior didn't have any washing rooms in their dorm.  But there was a washing room like 3 doors away from their dorm.

I had trouble dragging both bins to the washing but I somehow got it there somehow.  I put the laundry detergent in and waited until it was done washing.  After it was done washing,  I put the clothes inside the drying machine.  It was gonna be done drying in an hour so I decided to go back to the dorm and finish the other chores first.  I finished cleaning the house and then I looked at the clock.  There was still 30 minutes before the clothes would be done drying so I decided to take a nap.

 

30 MINUTES LATER

RING RING RING

Your POV

I woke up as I turned my alarm off.  I went to the washing room to get the clothes out.  Maybe I was still tired or something but the clothes seem heavier than when I brought it to the washing room.  I dragged it outside until I heard someone's voice.

"Hey do you need some help with that?"  Someone said.

"Uhhh sure.  But do I know you?" I said.

"O.  My name is Yoseob.  I live 6 doors away from you." Yoseob said.

O.  My name is ______." I said.

"Nice to meet you ______.  Let me help you carry that."  Yoseob said as he was reaching for one of your bins.

"Thank you so much,"  I said.

"No problem," Yoseob said.

We were talking until about half way I heard someone's voice.

Eunhyuk's POV

I saw _______ with another guy and my body felt like it was burning.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled.

I walked up to ________ and starred at the guy.

"Oh.  This is Yoseob oppa.  He was just helping me carry the bins back to the dorm.

Oppa? Oppa? OPPA?

"When did you meet him?" I asked trying to hold back my anger.

"Today.  I was just helping ______ carry the bins back." Yoseob said.

TODAY?!?! She met him today and she's already calling him OPPA????!?!?!?!

I took the bin from THAT GUY's hand, took ______'s hand and dragged her away leaving THAT GUY standing there.  

"I'll see you laterr!!" THAT GUY yelled .

"AISH Eunhyuk.  What do you think your doing?"  _______ said.

"I don't ever want to see you with that guy again,"  I said with anger.

"What does me being friends with Yoseob oppa have to do anything with you?"  ______ asked.

I stopped and turned around.  

"I don't even know why I'm doing this OK?!?!?! EVERYTIME I DON'T SEE YOU, I WOULD FEEL UNEASY.  THIS TIME WHEN I SEE YOU WITH THAT GUY I FEEL ANGRY.  I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I FEEL THIS WAY." I said loudly.

_______ looked at me.  Then her face turned red and she turned around.  She calmed down, faced me again, and placed her lips on mine.  I stood there with my eyes opened.  She broke the kiss and starred at me.  She blushed again and went back to her room.  I watched her go back to her room.  My fingers slowly went up to my lips.  The thought of her kissing me was just unbelieveable.  I smiled.  The thought of _______ kissing me did not leave my mind.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

Sorry if it was short.  Please comment with love and don't hate.  Please subscribe to me so that I know you read this.