Chapter 14

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

 

Guys I think I'm gonna start using you now.  Too lazyy to make the _____s. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

You squirmed but you couldn't get out of his tight grip on your cheeks.  Slowly and slowly his lips to yours and then...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

 

 

You awoke to find yourself sweating from top to bottom.  Your breathing became very unstable and you sat there with your hands still tied up.  Water slowly formed in your eyes and were forced to come down.

 

"Why did this have to happen to me?" You asked youself, "Oh my phone."

 

You looked around, trying to find where you put it.  You finally found it and pressed on the home button. 

 

"Oh... Did I call someone?  Why is the call still going on?"  You said.

 

Your POV

 

I saw that I had called Eunhyuk. My mind couldn't function.  Why did I call him?  Did he call me?  I paniced and clicked on the end button.  Maybe this can be a new start for me.  To forget about him and move on, hopefully, when Yoseob lets me out.  But it's hard... to forget about the person that you love... Suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way.  I quickly layed on time of my phone and pretended to sleep.

 

I heard the door open and footsteps continued towards my way.  I felt a hand caressing my cheeks and lifting it up.  Then something wet hit my face.  I slightly opened my eyes and saw Yoseob crying. I opened my eyes wide open and asked him why he was crying.

 

"Why did you have to make me do this to you?  Why can't you see that I actually like you?  WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT MY HEART?  WAE??? I AM SO MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN HIM."  Yoseob brought his face close to mine.  "I can love you more than him.  I would never look at another girl again.  You would be more happy if you're with me.  SO WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE ME A CHANCE!?!?!?!"

 

I closed my eyes and sighed.  Then I looked up and faced him again.

 

"The reason why I can't give you a chance is because.... I don't love you.  Sure I LIKED (past tense) you as a friend, but you don't make my heart beat as fast as him.  You can buy me mansions, give me lots of love, and even give me money.  You can buy me all the things I want.  You can get me the best clothes and cars.  But it's all useless if you can make my heart flutter as fast as Eunhyuk does."  I slowly replied and watched his expression changed.  With me saying these words, made him realize that the only namja whom I love is........Eunhyuk (the cute monkeyy).

“The thing with love is that you have to get two people whom share the same feelings for each other.  Not like friend love or family love.  You get the feeling love when you want to spend the rest of your life with the other half.  You’ll always think about this person and if you don’t see this person for even a second, you would miss him/her.  And right now the only person that fits is Eunhyuk.  Sure, he can be silly and like a kid, but my heart flutters around him.  When you love someone, it hurts.  When I saw BoA kissing him, my heart broke into pieces.  I felt like I can die within seconds.  I don’t even know if he loves me anymore.”  I stopped for a minute trying hard not to cry. 

“But I know for sure that the one and only guy that I truly love is Eunhyuk.  LEE EUNHYUK.”

I saw Yoseob’s expression after all that I said.  His eyes were filled with sadness and anger.  I was sure that after the words I said, he would understand that I didn’t love him and only liked him as a friend.  I thought he would let me go to my true love after all I have said.  BUT…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“BEETCH PLEASE.  JUST BECAUSE YOU SAID ALL THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’LL PITY YOU AND LET YOU GO.  WHAT’S WITH ALL THAT DRAMATIC STUFF ANYWAYS?  WE ARE NOT IN THE 1800’S OR ANYTHING.  IT’S NOT LIKE WE ARE IN A PLAY.  ARE YOU TEACHING ME ABOUT LOVE RIGHT NOW?  DO I LOOK LIKE A KID TO YOU?  BEETCH I’M 24 (Korean age).  I’M NOT SOME PHREAKING KID.  *Pedo Laugh*

Yoseob wiped his tears with the back of him thumb and his expression changed like he was bipolar or something.  Yoseob lifted my face and slapped his hand across my face.  My hand slowly went up to my face and touched it.  This PHREAKING HURTS.  I glared at him and found him laughing.

“THIS IS MY TERRITORY.  DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LET YOU GO BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR DRAMATIC WORDS?!?!  ‘Oh You can buy me cars blah blah blah but you can’t make my heart beat’” He mimicked. 

I looked at Yoseob in disgust while he pretended to be all girly and copied my voice.

“I don’t even sound like that,” I thought, with my hand still on my hand.

“______-ah.  I think you need to know who I am.  I AM YANG YOSEOB.  CAPABLE OF GETTING ANYTHING/ANYONE THAT I WANT.  I’M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.  I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET WHAT I WANT.  Now,” He bent down to my level and continued, “why don’t you behave and wait quietly while I go get your dinner?”

 

And with that, Yoseob got up and walked out the door and shut it with force.  I heard the door lock and knew that I had no choice but to stay here.  Even if it wasn’t locked, I don’t think I would be able to get out.  Umm with my hands and legs tied, I don’t think I would make it past the door. 

Author’s POV

Slowly and slowly, as time passed, you fell asleep on the hard floor.  Looks like your back is going to be as hard as a rock if this continues.

 

Eunhyyk's POV

Am I hallucinating?  I think I hear her voice... I think I hear his voice too.  Do I miss her too much?

 

 

Hey readersss.  This is my first time I reached over 1000 words.  Sigh.  Such a fail in life.  Aren't you guys proud of me? Just kidding.  Hope you guys enjoy and comment with love. 

 

PLEASE NO SILENT READERSS.  ME WANT YOUR OPINION.  MIANHAEYO TO YOSEOB FANS.  GIF is now owned by me.  Credits to the owner 

Just thought this was funny.  Sungminnie So cutee