Chapter 3

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Author's POV

That night you couldn't stop thinking about Eunhyuk.  His y body, his blushing face, his sweet voice was all in your mind.  "What's wrong with me?  Why do I keep thinking about him?  I hate him right?" You asked yourself.  You tried to think about something else.  But you kept thinking about Eunhyuk.  You kept turning in your bed and 10 minutes later you fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING 

Your POV

The next morning I came out to the kitchen to make the breakfast.  It was already 10 am but the members were still not awake yet.  They had a schedule at 11 am and I didn't want them to be late so I went to wake them up. The first room that I entered were Donghae and Eunhyuk's.  Donghae was in the bathroom taking a shower so I decided to wake up Eunhyuk.  His face looked so cute when he was sleeping.  "Wake up,"  I said while shaking him.  He turned his body to the other side.  I threw his blanket to the other side of the bed.  I almost squealed.  Eunhyuk was sleeping without a shirt.  I turned around while blushing.  "Why is he always making me blush?"  You asked yourself.  You turned around closing your eyes and trying to wake him up again.  "Ughh 5 more minutes," he said.  "Ani your gonna be late for your schedule,"  you said.  Your tried waking him up again.  Suddenly Eunhyuk grabbed your arm and you landed on his bed.  He put his arms around your neck and said " Please just 5 more minutes."  Then Donghae walked out of the bathroom.  "Ugh he came out at the wrong timing ,"  you thought.  

TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry this is short.  Please don't make any mean comments.  Please subscribe to me if you already read it.  Comment are love