Chapter 11

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Nobody's POV

When Eunhyuk opened the door,he saw a luggage laid out opened with clothes on the floor and the members laying on the floor unconsious.  Eunhyuk slowly entered the house with his eyes wide opened in shock.  He bent down in front of Donghae and slowly shook him.  

"DON'T TAKE HER!!!!!" Donghae said bolting right up.  He saw Eunhyuk in front of him with a scared look.

"Donghae-ah.   W-why is the house like this?"

"Hyung..."  Donghae began to talk as his eyes began to water.

FLASHBACK

Donghae's POV

I came back with Henry and ______ to find the members getting ready to celebrate the success.  They thought they were gonna find a couple coming back happy and arms around each other.  Instead they found _____ coming back angry with red, swollen eyes.  When we came back ______ didn't say anything and stormed into her room.

"Henry.  Why is she like that?  I thought the plan would work,"  Leeteuk said.

"Well it worked but BoA suddenly appeared and kissed Hyung,"  Henry explained.

"Oh.  So where is Eunhyuk right now?"

"I think he's looking for ______.  He probably doesn't know that she came back."

______ came out with a luggage in her hands and dragged it to the living room.

I quickly took out my phone and dialed Hyung's number.  Pali, Hyung pick up the phone.  Finally he picked up.

"Hyung.  Come home right now.  I think........"

_____ took my phone out of my hands and hang up on him.

"Donghae.  Please.  I don't want to see him anymore,"  ______ said while her eyes started to become watery again.

"Arrasso.  But do you really have to leave?  I can tell that Hyung didn't mean for that to happen."

"Yes I have to leave.  I don't think I can face him without having tears running down my face."

_____ dragged her luggage towards the door and when she opened the door, she saw ??? with a knife in their hands.  She screamed and ran back towards the living room.  We all surrounded her making sure that person didn't come any nearer.   That person swung their knife and we ducked.  But we regret doing that.  It gave him a chance to take ____.  She swung the luggage at them but it slipped out of her hands and fell onto the floor.  We were about to run towards her but the person took a bunch of sleeping powder out of their pocket and blew it at us.  _____ and the rest of the members fainted immediately.  I fell to the floor with my eyes trying to stay opened.  i couldn't move and laid there watching the person drag the fainted ____- away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Sorry Hyung.  I couldn't do anything about it."

"That's ok.  First things first.  We need to find out where that person took her."

Your POV

I woke up to find myself tied to a chair.  I tried struggling but it was no use.

"Stop struggling.  It's no use."

I looked up towards the door to see...

 

WHO DID SHE SEE?  Find out in the next chapter.  Sorry for not wishing you guys a Merry Christmas.  Well Merry belated Christmas.  Hope you gois have a Happy New year.  Haha kinda early for that.