Chapter 12 part 2

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Your POV

I looked up to see...

Yoseob oppa, Super Junior's neighbor.

"Oppa.  Are you here to save me?"  I asked with hope.

"What do you mean save?  I'm just helping you escape the pain."

He had a pedo-looking face with a creepy smile.  

"Ani.  T-this isn't the Yoseob oppa that I know.  You're kidding right?"  

"I'm not kidding.  Someday you might actually fall for me and then we can get married."

MARRIED?!?!?!?! I thought.  This can't be happening to me.

"Oppa.  Maybe you should take me back to the dorm and then I'll thank you for it,"  I said trying to smile.

"WHAT?!?!?!  YOU STILL WANNA GO BACK TO HIM AFTER ALL THAT HE DID TO YOU?!?!?!"  Oppa screamed.  " Of course I will bring you back to him.  After I'm done with you ;)." He said as he closed the door.

I was in shock.  He didn't look like the person who would do that.  I sat there trying to struggle out of the ropes.  Then I felt a bump on my side pocket.  MY PHONE!  I kept moving until my phone jumped out with a loud thump.  Oops.  I hope Yoseob didn't hear that.  I used my tied up hands to look for someone to call.  The first person in my mind was Eunhyuk.  I thought of what happened at the beach.  Maybe I shouldn't call him.  Maybe I should call someone else.  Maybe he has forgotten about me and moved on.  Suddenly tears started running down my face.  I need to stop thinking about him but it's too hard.  I hate how he's making me think about him when I'm basically kidnapped.

"Pabo Eunhyuk."

Then as I was sulking over him,  my finger hit the call button accidently.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

Aish that girl.  If only she didn't see me with BoA, this wouldn't have happened.  If only I planned it out better.

RING RING RING.

I checked my phone to see who it was and it was _____!

"______!  WHERE ARE YOU???"  She didn't answer me but all I heard was her crying.  Maybe she didn't know that she called me.  But if you listen carefully you can actually hear crying next door.  Aish Eunhyuk.  You must be thinking of her too much.  Then the crying stopped.  I heard a thump on the floor and paniced.  

"______. ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?!" I screamed.

Then I heard a small snore.  I smiled.  That pabo.  I sat on the couch listening to her snore and remember the times that she would sleep on my shoulder.  I hope I find her soon...

 

Hi gois.  HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Lol.  Please comment with love and yeahhh.  I'm sorry for using the innocent Yoseob for this.  Please forgive and don't hate me