Chapter 1

Your The Only One Whom I Would Ever Love

Your POV

Today is the first day for my job.  I hope the people living there are nice.  I'm really nervous.  What if i break things on my first day?  I got really nervous on my way to the dorm.  I got so nervous that i almost missed the place where I was suppose to stop at.  As I started walking towards the dorm, my hands started sweating.  It was my first job so I really wanted to do well.  "Mhmm it should be around here somewhere," I thought.  Then I saw a bunch of girls standing in front of the gate screaming.  I decided to ask where the dorm was.  I went up to them and showed them a piece of paper with the address on it.  "Do you know where this address is?"  "What do you want at Super Junior's dorm?"  one of the girls asked.  "Super Junior lives here?"  I said.  "Welll duhhh," said one of the fangirls.  Well I didn't want to disturb them anymore so I just tried to find it myself.  The room number was 321.  Room 318.....319.....320.....321.  I was standing right in front of the dorm room.  "Well it's too late to back out now,"  I thought.  

I went in front of the door and ringed the doorbell twice.  "Come in!!! The door isnt locked!" someone yelled.  I opened the door smiling but my smile froze when I saw Super Junior's Eunhyuk standing there looking at me.

 

Eunhyuk's POV

So today a new maid is coming here.  I seriously don't know why we need another maid.  Well since we already hired her it's not like we can just make her quit. I was just busy making something to eat when the doorbell rang.  "COME IN!! THE DOOR ISN'T LOCKED!!" I screamed.  When the door opened I stood there surprised.  The girl was so beautiful.  Her smile was the prettiest smile I have ever seen.  I didn't know what to do.  I just stood there looking at her gorgeous face.

TO BE CONTINUED

I will continue if readers think it's good.  Sorry that it's short.  Please don't make any mean comments and please subscribe to me so I know you are reading this.