Crazy Shinee

Never Thought I'd Love You

Hyunmi's POV

Tsk. Just because he's famous he thinks he can embarass me whenever and wherever he can? Just because I didn't give him a compliment in his singing earlier in the studio he plans to seek revenge? Is that it? .. Poor sensitive Jonghyun. 

"Hyunmi are you okay?" 

I looked up and saw Bae's concerned face. I simply smiled and nodded.

"Of course I am, why would you think I'm not?"

"Well .. because you were gritting your teeth and stomping loudly and kept mumbling 'jonghyun'" he said as if he was hesitating to answer ..

Well Jonghyun's is being a ... urrg, enough with this ranting. If he sets my temper up on angry Hyunmi again I'll ignore him. I can't let this ruin my chance in dueting with a group that my fans want me to perform with ..

"It's nothing. Let's go eat" I said and grabbed his hand leading him out of the building. We were about to leave the building but then bumped into Onew.

"Hello Onew! What's the rush you seem tired" I said about to give him a hug but then he slapped my hand away. I pouted and looked at my hand who was trying to be friendly.

"Hey! No one spanks my girl!" Bae said defending me and pushing me to stand behind him.

"I am so sorry Hyunmi! It's just I .... HYUNMI! AHHH! FOLLOW ME QUICKLY!" Onew bipolarlly said and tried to grab my hand but Bae pushed him back.

"Don't touch her. Who do you think you are?" Bae growled.

Onew just chuckled and looked Bae up and down. "Uhm, who do you think I am?" 

"I don't know some sort of ?"

WHOA. Bae no he is not he's the famous Shinee! Gosh, I thought I taught you about them months ago! 

"Bae, he's Onew from Shinee? Remember?" I said as I poked my head above his shoulder and looked at him from the side.

Bae looked puzzled for a moment but then he widened his eyes and stepped back.

"S-Shinee? Onew? .. Your Onew from Shinee, Shinee's Onew!?" Bae stuttered from shock.

"Yes, think I'm still a ?" Onew said as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah no, sorry about that .." Bae said scratching the back of his head.

There was awkward silence until Onew decided to speak up.

"OH MY GOSH YOUR BAE!" Onew, the slow Onew, finally said realizing who he was.

'Yes but your Onew!" Bae said still in shock.

"Sheesh, you guys are regular people why are you guys fantasizing about each other as if you guys were famous?" I said and stepped to the side and leaned against the hallway wall. Onew raised a brow and looked at me while Bae was still gazing upon him .. thought that was weird ..

"I mean I understand why Bae is dreamingly staring at you Onew, but why were you dreamingly looking at him?" I explained.

Onew took baby steps backwards. "B-Because he's Bae" He said.

"Crazy I know but your Onew!" Bae said pulling out his ipod and started playing 'Lucifer' as the sound loudly came out of his headphones.

I sighed and disappointedly looked at the two. It's like a JongKey moment here but worse ... well, at least Onew will finally have someone to be paired up with.

"Wait Onew weren't you trying to pull me away to somewhere?" I brought up making Onew act like himself again.

"Yes! I HAVE to bring you somewhere immediately!" He said as he grabbed onto my hand and started tugging back into the cold hallway. 

"Stop! Wait! Hold on one more minute" Bae said as he was holding onto my other hand.

"Bae what is it? It seems like Onew really has to bring me somewhere" I said trying to struggle out of his hold but it was impossible from his strong arms.

"Onew where are you taking her?" He said ignoring me but looking over at the panicked Onew.

"To let her s-- .. uhmm  ... err .. it's important" Onew said slowing down his sentence speed and looking at the ground.

Bae curiously looked at him and then looked back at me.

"I don't like letting Hyunmi go anywhere unless I know the place she's going to be at is safe" He said making me feel a little guilty for ditching our date we didn't even go on yet. 

Onew tried to speak up again but then two people interrupted our conversation acting as panicked as he was when he first entered the door.

"Onew! Your supposed to be at the recording studio right now!" Key said holding a medium sized white box with a blue ribbon rapped around it.

"Hyunmi why are you still here!?" Minho said hiding something behind his back. He elbowed Key which made Key alert and he tried to hide the big white box behind him, but seemed as if he had some difficulty because he couldn't angle his arm right. I already saw the box anyways .. but what's going on?

A few seconds later Taemin came in casually walking holding a tub of icecream in one hand and chocolate syrup in the other. Once he saw us he gasped and hid the stuff behind him.

Truthfully, these guys trying to be secretive about things.

Now we were all standing around in a clumped up type of circle in the hallway. Everyone had a worried face shown on them while Bae looked furious for some reason.

"Someone tell me what's going on!? And who are ALL of you guys trying to get to MY Hyunmi!?" He yelled and made all of us jump.

"Bae, please just be understanding, this seems important and I need to go with them now. Plus, I know these guys their really protective .. a little too protective" I said glaring at each of them as they slowly backed away from us.

"Oh yeah who are you?" Key brought up still trying to keep the white box behind him balanced.

"Bae, Hyunmi's boyfriend" He said eye-balling everyone of them

"Right I forgot that Hyunmi has a boyfriend" Taemin said "But why is Jong---"

"AHAHA, OH Taemin you are hilarious! Let's go" Minho interrupted him and Key, Minho, Taemin, and Onew ran off  stumbling  and turning the corner of the hallway. I think they forgot about me ..

"Their weird .. Shinee is weird .." Bae said which made me laugh.

"That's what makes them Shinee" I said.

Soon enough Onew came back running towards me and grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"Nice to meet you Bae but we really have to go now bye-bye!" Onew said rushing to pull me away while I tried waving good-bye to Bae. I saw him sadly smile back and walk out of the building making me feel upset that I had to leave him so soon .. but whatever I'm being pulled away to, that place must be very important.

_____a u t h o r s n o t e______________________

Just want to say thank you again for my subscribers! Keep supporting please and keep reading! (: