Learn to keep quiet

Never Thought I'd Love You

Hyunmi's POV

Munch. Munch. Munch.

"Mmm .. Unnie. This pasta is delicious!" I said not looking up from my plate but continued eating it like a pig. I call my bestfriend Unnie since she's older than me and she calls me dongsaeng .. since I'm younger than her .. grr ... 

Well, she just came to visit me for a couple days then she'll be heading off to her fashion tour held within the next two weeks. I'd support but then again ... Shinee and their freakin' unexpected random dates for practicing ..

"No problem Dongsaeng-ah" She said while tossing the pots in the sink and walking away from the kitchen into the hallway.

"Mwo? What are you doing? Aren't you going to wash that?" I said pointing at the unclean dishes while having a spaghetti noodle hanging from the side of my mouth.

"Pigs need to learn how to clean up after themselves" She replied back still walking towards the hallway and into her room.

"YAH! .. you made the mess .." I mumbled to myself. I looked at my plate noticing everything was basically gone already. I looked back up to the sink ... be responsible or be rebellious? ..

Well that's an obvious decision ..

I left my plate on the counter and walked to my room. I closed the door once I got in and sighed ..

"Updates .. I have to update my fiction .. urg, lazy .. update ..." I scolded myself.

I dragged my feet towards my laptop and moved my finger across the censored touch keypad waiting for the monitor to turn back on. The first thing I saw on the screen, once it finally uploaded, was the fanfiction website .. just waiting for me to update most likely.

I logged onto it and I was soon greeted by the happy words 'new comments!' and 'new subscribers!' and YES! 'updates!' WOOHOO! UPDA--- ... no, no more writer's block Hyunmi .. stay .. focused ...

I first clicked the 'new comments!' and scrolled down to the bottom of the page and read the following:

"Yah! Delete these stories! Why are you writing about us crazy stalker!?"

Who the hell was that? I can write whatever I want to write hater!

I read the username .. 2KeypwnsJongKey?

"Woooow, I'm sorry Taemin slash Key imposter but truthfully JongKey powns all!" I evily laughed to myself.. after a while I thought I was being weird and continued to act normal and pay attention back to my laptop.

Crazy Stalker? .. I'm not stalking anyone but my own brain for ideas! If that made any sense ... no not really ...

I deleted that comment and read the next fresh new comment.

"Love the story Noona! If you update more than maybe we'll talk about it in our next interview!"

This is scary but mostly strange .. it sounds as if they're famous K-Pop idols talking to me or something.

I laughed at the thought and read more of the comments.

"Why did I die!? And why is Taemin so violent!? AND WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOVE SCENES BETWEEN KEY AND JONGHYUN!?"

..... I'm officially creeped ..

"Good"

... Well that was a short comment. What is 'good' referring to? Good story, good poster, good characters.. now that I think of it the word 'good' doesn't look like a real word anymore.

''YAH! WHY DID YOU WRITE ABOUT ME DRESSING UP AS TAEMIN AND STABBING MINHO TO DEATH!? AND WHY ARE YOU WRITING  FICS? I DID NOT DO IT WITH KEY! NOW HE'S ALL PARANOID THAT ONLY GUYS WILL GO AFTER HIM AND NOT GIRLS! HYUNMI! REWRITE YOUR STORY! 

~Jonghyun"

Mmm, now I know who commented this .. Shinee .. They read fanfics on this website? .. But all the comments are from that 2keypwns .... something person. Unless that was Taemin's account because of the '2key'

"This guy ... can really piss me off .." I squinted at the comments. 

I looked up at the top page of the website and it notified me that I had new comments. 

"I swear guys if you comment more on this story I'll-- OH MY GOSH!"

I stopped myself from speaking once I noticed the crazy amount of comments I got in under possibly ten seconds! I jumped up and down happy about the fact but then frowned because they were all about Jonghyun commenting on my story ... I pouted again and glared at the name 'Jonghyun'

"Aigoo, I'll definitely punch the -- OMO! I GOT FEATURED!"

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung! How dare you let everyone comment on Noona's story on MY account!" Taemin complained.

"It's not like she'll notice that's your username," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes she will! It says 2keypwnsjongkey," He said and pointed to the screen.

I laughed maniacally at him. "Ahahaha, in your dreams Taemin!" 

He glared at me for awhile until I laid back down in bed .. It's time to have my care free nap and not mind about anything, nothing to worry about. No time to think about my hectic schedule, no time to think about Taemin trying to steal Key, no time to think about my dirty room that Key will nag me about later, nothing.. nothing but peace.. and you know what my definition of 'peace' is right at the moment? Yup, your correct.

Hyunmi.

I wonder if she's into me? .. no.. that's not possible she likes her boyfriend.. Bae.. what a gay name.. 

Hyunmi and Jonghyun... I swear that name is so compatible! I find that couple pairing very attractive.

Hyunmi and Bae.. nope, nothing special. See, that's why I'm telling you she's better off dating someone who's meant for her, not just some random guy with no talent, no goals, nothing to look forward to in life. Yeah, just by one look I can sense all those things about him.. 

I hate that guy.

What am I doing? I'm supposed to be enjoying my care free nap! It's Hyunmi time. 

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself by just the thought of her.. thinking of her made me so relaxed.. why can't I feel this feeling everyday when I wake up in the morning? Don't I deserve a special someone in my life too? Why can't she just like me already! 

I almost slept off into dreamland until I heard a  furious voice coming from the bedroom door.

"YAH JONGHYUN! CLEAN YOUR ROOM IT RESEMBLES A SEWAGE DUMP! CLEAN IT NOW!" Key nagged then slammed the door behind him.

Awwh ..

----

Next Day (At The Dance Studio)

"Guys! We have to hit it on beat! One more time!," Onew nagged us about not dancing right. Okay, first it was Key nagging about my room from yesterday, still haven't cleaned it by the way, and now it's Onew nagging about our dancing. Really? Can't I have a moment of peace! Yes, I'm talking about Hyunmi time again.

We all sighed and walked over to the table that held our cold iced drinks. As we gulped it down Onew was glaring at us and was gesturing us to get back into dancing position. I kept cursing at him in my head because I was so confused to even why we had to do this.

"But Hyung! It's so hard to dance to this!" Taemin whined and complained.

"I don't care, we've practiced this for days. You should've memorized each step by now," Onew commented back.

What are we even practicing this for??

"Hyung, don't be so strict on him,"Minho said.

"I can be strict if I want to! Now from the top," Onew said. Everyone groaned and got in position. Hyung made us listen to a song called 'Like A G6' and he wanted us to combine it with our dance 'Lucifer'.. Do you not know how annoying it is to step right on the beat of that song!? I mean what's the freaking point in dancing to that song when we choreographed it just for Lucifer? Is he going crazy or is he just that bored? We're not even going to perform this anywhere. Idiot.

Their Practice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-L_P9e3HkU

After the four minutes of pure torture and tiredness, we all, except for Onew, ran quickly to the table that held our drinks. I continuously poured the transparent plastic cups holding the iced water all over my head not caring if I'm wet, and everyone else basically did the same. Except for Taemin, he shoved his head into the bucket full of ice.. I mean I was exhausted from dancing but I'm not THAT tired.. 

We heard footsteps walking towards us. We looked up and noticed an obviously unimpressed leader. After the drinks of water we collapsed on the ground in front of him. Onew looked down at us and rolled his eyes.

"Stop over-exaggerating and stand up! If you could dance 'Lucifer' without breaking a sweat than why can't you dance this? It's the same exact dance!" He scolded us.

Oh, he did have a point there.. but again.. why are we dancing this in the first place!?

Suddenly we heard the door of the practice room open. We all looked up from what we were doing to see who it was. It was Hyunmi! God brought me Hyunmi! This is her chance to confess right? That she loves me right? YES! Life is getting better! 

"Oh hey Hyunmi, what brings you here?" Key asks. She smiles and walks closer to us.

"Well, ever since our first recording my manager wanted me to tell you guys that we should make a debut single of just our dueted songs!" She exclaimed.

YEEES! AGAIN LIFE IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! NOW SHE REALLY HAS TO VISIT US A LOT MORE TO RECORD SONGS! I say I should make a song only between me and her. That would be so perfect. Than by the time we fall in love while writing a song together, but not stories because her way of writing is... weird.., she'll look deeply into my eyes and I'll look deeply into hers and then she'll say..

"I love you, Jonghyun"

"You love yourself hyung?" Taemin says from the side..

I looked up stopping myself from my dreamy thoughts and blinked at him. 

"What?" I asked confused," I didn't say anything."

I looked at everyone else and they were holding in their laughter. Soon enough they burst our laughing, holding their guts, just laughing it out. What did I do?

"I didn't know you were that conceded Jonghyun!" Key said laughing like crazy.

"I love you, Jonghyun" Onew mocked and continued to laugh again.

Oh no, did I seriously just say that out loud?

I hate life.

_____a u t h o r s n o t e_________________________

Heeey! I finally updated! lol. Forgive me? I was on hiatus for awhile because.. well. it seems I've got some haters on my other fiction.. it made me kind of down but I shouldn't be hating on myself because it's not my fault for writing stories that some people don't approve of. I shouldn't be mentally cursing at myself for being a bad writer... but I'm back to feeling positive so no one can stop me from writing! Especially thanks to my unnie, a_jeanellex3 for her support. If she didn't make that comment on my wall I would have been long gone with my AFF deleted. Nope, that won't hopefully be happening haha. Thanks for those who have subscribed and read. Even if you don't like this fic my apologies for not writing with your certain taste. I can't impress everyone so that's all I have to say for now. OH MY GOSHNESS THIS WAS A LOT! Long, long, long authors note. I'm even making it longer for writing "long" like 3 times. Now 4 times. Okay, Imma stop. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING, AND THANKS FOR READING! Hope you enjoyed this chapter (: