HYUNMI'S MY GIRLFRIEND!

Never Thought I'd Love You

LOL. I feel like making caption chapter images. It seems more fun (:

___________________________________________________________________

Hyunmi's POV

After informing everyone about the other good news I decided to take a break and go home. I wanted to rest because Bae, my boyfriend in case you forgot, called me to meet up with him. Officially! and no one is going to interrupt us this time because we'll be meeting each other where no one could find us! ... well it's the park but it's a private place because no one really goes there.

I'm so excited for my date with Bae! It's been so long since I've seen him.. Well, I saw him like a day or two ago but I literally only SAW him for a second.  I was too busy with Shinee that I couldn't have any personal alone time with him... 

Sigh. It's like the guys are pulling me away from him, because whenever I mention about having a date with Bae, Jonghyun quickly interrupts and says we have a schedule planned for the week that I scheduled my date with Bae... but I know they're not jealous or anything, why would they be?

I sighed again and tucked my knees in. I was in bed staring blankly at the floor.. being famous is not the life I imagined.. I thought it'd fun and not stressful.. I was completely wrong. The only thing I hear every morning when I wake up is

"HYUNMI! UPCOMING SCHEDULES! BE PREPARED AND PRACTICE!"

From my manager. Every morning. 

Not like back at home. I wake up happily to the voice of Bae who shouts 'Good Morning!' from outside my house. I remember how he would always meet me outside my house to go to school.. 

School.. my friends.. everyone that I was so close with is now distant... the only friends I have close with me now is Shinee.

Schedules are too hectic.. Can't they just give us a break for at least one day, or one hour? Just so I could have a reasonable and decent conversation with all my close ones that now live far away?

I laid my head onto my knees and closed my eyes.. dreaming of my old life and how simple it was.. 

Omma, unnie, oppa, Bae, chingus.. they're so far away... and I miss them so much..

I grabbed the pillow that was beside me and laid it on top of my knees. I pressed my face onto it and screamed into it letting out my stress.

I need to get this depressing thought out of my head!

"Hyunmi, you have a date with your boyfriend tomorrow. TOMORROW! You're going to see him and have a wonderful and romantic date with him. Tomorrow. No interruptions because you asked your manager if you had any schedules! None! Now think positive! You and Bae tomorrow. Meeting. No one but you two. He will call you. Relax" I muffled into my pillow.

Ring. Ring.

"BAE!" I shouted a little too loudly once I heard my phone ring. I excitingly picked up my phone and placed it next to my ear not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Bae! I can't believe you called! I miss you so much! You miss me too, right? Gosh, I miss talking to you! How ar--"

"Kyoungmi?"

My happy and excited smile slowly faded... the voice I heard on the other line was not Bae... but Jonghyun..

"Oh," I replied quietly,"Hi Jonghyun.." I said being disappointed.

I heard him chuckle then speak.

"Still thinking about Bae?" He asks. I nod my head to reply not wanting to talk. He assumed that I nodded and spoke again.

"Sorry for interrupting your thinking time," He says.

"No, it's okay, I should've been sleeping this whole time instead of feeling down, night Jon--"

"NO! WAIT!" He shouts into the phone making me almost drop it. I was just about to hang up too.

"Uhm, yeah?" I said a little confused. Silence was heard on the other line, so I cleared my throat hoping he would speak.. apparently, he stayed quiet... for about five minutes.. nothing heard but breathing..

"Jonghyun? Are you there?" I asked.

"Oh! Yeah sorry! I-I was... was.."

"Was?" I said impatiently wanting to hear his reason for keeping me up longer.

"Was going to ask you something," He finally replied quickly. 

"Okay, ask me what?" 

"Uhm... well.. it's Shinee's Annual Anniversary, you know celebrating the day we all formed a group, we celebrate it annually... yearly, like you know every year, it's kind of cool really we--"

"JONGHYUN, less words please," I begged him getting a slight headache from his sudden chattering. Can't this boy speak faster!? I'm actually getting very tired right now and all I want to do is sleep!

"Right! Sorry, so anniversary, everyone has their own date... and.. I wanted to ask you.. do you want to be my date?" He asks quietly.

"Well, when is it?" I said and leaned against the wall behind my bed.

"Tomorrow!"

... D-Did I hear right? Tomorrow? TOMORROW!? Are you (beep)-in kidding me!? Is he teasing me or what? I specifically asked Manager Lee if I, we, had any schedules for tomorrow. He. Said. No. NO. Where did this random shinee anniversary pop out from!? Is that even real? I've never heard of such a thing!

"T-Tomorrow?" I stuttered from shock. My gosh, are you serious. Tomorrow? WHY!?

"Yeah.. i-is something wrong? Can you be my date?" He softly whispered into the phone. I face-palmed myself and closed my eyes.

"Urm.. date?" I said as kind as possible to not offend him. Honestly, I don't want to go on a date with Jonghyun. It's just not right. Plus, I can't. I'm busy tomorrow... wait.. I'll just tell him it's a "Shinee only" Anniversary. No one can celebrate it but them! I'll tell Manager Lee about it tomorrow just as an excuse not to go. Yes! Plan solved!

"Y-Yeah.. want to go with me?.. Please?~ It takes me a lot of courage to ask a girl out.. you won't deny me right?"

I swear I almost heard him whimper like a puppy... He's making me feel so guilty! His shyness is just so cute! But.. ugh.. Bae.. Jonghyun... Bae..

"O... Alri...YES!" I forcefully managed to say, more like choked it out. Aish Hyunmi! Why did you say yes! WHY!? WHY!?

"REALLY!? YOU SAID YES!? YEEEEES! I'LL PICK YOU UP AT THE SM BUILDING AT NOON! BYE HYUNMI!" and then he hung up... He hung up on me? Bi-polar much! 

I rolled my eyes and pressed the end button. I carelessly threw my phone to the side and adjusted myself in bed to find a comfortable position. I closed my eyes about to drift off into dreamland until I heard an annoying buzz on the side of me. 

I groaned and swung my arm to my side feeling different places of my bed for my phone. Once I finally found it I brought it up to my face to see what it was, and I got a message. From Jonghyun.

From: Kim Jonghyun

Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Have a great sleep! I can't sleep at all because I'm too excited for our date! We're going on a date! Isn't that cool? :D

Ok, bye Hyunmi! 

I blinked a couple times whilst looking at the message... why's he so giddy all of a sudden? He's never giddy! He's ... not.. strange. Aigoo, I'm too tired to think about how to explain Jonghyun at the moment. Weird bi-polar guy.

'I promise I'll make time to set up our own date Bae, wait for me..' I thought to myself before driting off into a deep sleep.

Jonghyuns POV

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!" I exclaimed once I hung up the phone and yelled at the ceiling. I heard scrambling footsteps run up to my door. With a big smile plastered on my face I looked to my side and saw the guys curiously staring at me.

"Why are you posing like a bird?" Key asks raising his brow. 

I looked down at myself and realized I was on my knees with my arms spread out wide. I slowly sat down in a normal position and looked back at everyone with a blank expression.

"What do you mean?" I respond. Key rolls his eyes and looks the other way.

"So why did you scream YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!?" Taemin mocked me and then quieted down. I stared at him for awhile before replying.

"BECAUSE! Hyunmi agreed to be my girlfriend!!" I sqeauled like a little girl. Everyone gasped.

"GIRLFRIEND!? Doesn't she have a boyfriend!?" Onew questionally asks.

"No no, she's not my girlfriend.. but she's my date for the anniversary held tomorrow! And i'm just so excited!" 

"Then why'd you say girlfriend?" Minho asks.

"Because I'm just imagining her as my girlfriend right now. And I'm liking the thought," I dorkily smiled at him. 

It became quiet again.

"HYUNMI'S MY DATE!!!" I shouted again, sitting in bird position again. Everyone covered their ears and walked out the door.

"Don't give your hopes up Jonghyun. Remember, she has a boyfriend!" Key quickly says from the door then quickly runs out. I glared at the door and pouted.

"Well, in my thoughts, Hyunmi's doesn't have a boyfriend and is dating me!" I shouted back and stuck my tongue out.

----

In the living room 5 minutes later.

"So guys," I said making everyone turn their heads towards me,"Did I tell you that Hyunmi's my date?" I happily said with a big smile.

They all blinked at me and turned their heads back to the TV. I frowned and pouted.

"Didn't I tell you earlier it's out of pity?" Key said.

"YOUR OUT OF PITY!" I shot back.

"What?.. T-That doesn't even make sense?" Key said with a confused look. 

I glared at Key for saying it was out of pity. It was not out of pity! I think she's starting to fall for me. Didn't you hear her shout yes over the phone? Clear sound for excitment! and her quietness was probably because she was just too shy to express her feelings. But I understand.

"It's true. She has a boyfriend! She's not a cheater," Key replied.

"Again, whatever to that Bae douc--dude. Hyunmi said yes and that's the only thing that matters at the moment," I said with a confident smile.

He shook his head and stood up from the couch heading towards the kitchen. I sighed and laid my back onto the ground and stared at the ceiling. Soon enough, I felt someone kicking my knee.

"Taemin, stop with the kicking, it's annoying," I said in a monotone voice staring at his swinging foot hitting my knee.

"Hey hyung, hey hyung, hey hey hyung~" Taemin giggled still hitting me. I rolled my eyes and shoved his foot away.

"What" I replied with a blank expression as I sat back up. Everyone's down mood now brought me down. Those downers.

"Whatcha gonna do with Hyunmi~ huh? Gonna have fun?" Taemin smiled and teased. I looked at him curiously. I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or serious at the moment..

"Oh yeah, most definitly fun," Key winked as he walked back to the couch and started eating his popcorn.

"Are you done finishing your business with SNSD?" Minho snickered. I looked at him and scoffed.

"There is no business to be done with the SNSD noonas. Pfft." I scoffed and looked away. Those girls are too giggly and bubbly and happy. Can't they act normal for once? Yeah, their hot I admit, but they're too.. preppy.

"So hyung," oh no, not this again,"What you gonna do with Hyunmi at the festival?" Taemin asked again.

"I don't know! Bring her on rides, sing her songs, dance with her,"I replied as a smile started to form on my lips just thinking about it.

"How fun! You know what I'm going to do with my date!?"Taemin happily cheered.

"Taemin, you don't have a date," I snickered.

He pouted and looked the other way.

"My date was with Key but okay~" Taemin crossed his arms and started watching TV again. I rolled my eyes and stood up walking to my room. From the hallway I heard Key whispered to Taemin.

"Wait, we're going on a date?"

I breathlessly laughed and opened the door to my room. I was so excited for tomorrow so I decided to choose my outfit already and have a goodnight's rest. After choosing the right outfit, I hung it on the front of my closet door. I walked over to the light switch and flicked it off. I made my way to the bed and jumped on it, letting out a long, restless sigh. 

"She'll fall for me at the festival," I said to myself before falling asleep and dreaming about Hyunmi.

_____a u t h o r s n o t e_________________________

Sorry for the wait again! XD I was very very lazy... :P

and mianhe if this chapter was a bit random? I guess I should go in to detail about the Shinee Anniversary Festival next chapter lol.

I just thought of a quick idea and I wanted to add it very badly! (x which will be revealed next chapter.

Thank you new subbies! I really appreciate you reading this! :D and Thank you for the comments! <3