Hyunmi's Stories

Never Thought I'd Love You

Today seriously .

I blame my daydreaming.

If this wasn't for Hyunmi and her freakin' aeygoness I would've not been sitting here in bed, staring at my wall, hopelessly frustrated and confused!

"Jonghyun! You can't stare at that wall forever!" Key shouted from the living room.

"Yeah, whenever I come back inside here the wall seems as if it gets paler and paler, so stop disturbing it with your face" Minho said as he passed by the room.

I just rolled my eyes and threw the blanket above my head. I heavily sighed and rolled over on my side now staring at the door .. I really wish that the part of the day when Hyunmi ran out and saw her boyfriend was also part of my dream ...

I closed my eyes trying to erase the image of Hyunmi hugging Bae and her kicking me in the shin .. in the middle of forgetting about that moment I heard giggling coming from within the room. I peeked through the blanket and saw Taemin happily walking over to the laptop with his popsicle in his hand. I groaned and rolled over to my other side, trying to sleep.

"OMG! NO WAY! WHHHHHY!?! UGGGH!!!" 

Taemin was yelling at the computer as usual. I really do not know what the heck is going on with our dongsaeng. 

"THIS JUST . JUST PLAINLY . I HATE YOUUU!!!!"

"My gosh Taemin! Curse at the damn laptop in silence! I'm trying to sleep!" I impatiently yelled at him which made him jump from his seat almost dropping his popsicle.

Taemin pouted and looked at me with his puppy eyes. 

"But But But .... but-"

"BUT WHAT TAEMIN!? BUT WHAT!?" I shot up and glared at him.

"Hyung are you alright? You've been cranky ever since yesterday..." Taemin asked as he on his popsicle. Hehe, he on his popsicle .. hmm, I never knew I had this much sick of a mind ..

"No, I'm not alright. Just keep quiet if you want to use my laptop in my room" I said and fell back down onto the bed and tried to sleep. I tried .. didn't work ..

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! STUPID INTERNET!!!! YOU CUT ME OFF UUUGHHH!!-"

"TAEMIN!!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?!" I said quickly jumping out of bed and gripping onto Taemin's neck to strangle him.

"Ahk .. h-hyung- .. I .. can't--"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR DONGSAENG!?" 

We both heard a shout coming from outside the door. Key was standing there giving us a crazy look .. oh gosh I tempered Key .. I just wanted to sleeeep .. uggh ..

"Jonghyun! Take your anger out on someone else like Minho or something but not our Taemin!" Key said pushing me away and hugging Taemin in comfort.

Minho?  .. naah, he's too strong .. if I strangle that guy he would definitely stomp me on the floor and snap me in half just with one finger ... he's a scary dude .. 

"It's okay Key hyung I understand why Jonghyun's so upset, he can strangle me whenever he wants to" Taemin said as he continued to eat his melted popsicle like nothing ever happened .. 

Key just sighed and looked at me. 

"Taemin .. is so innocent .. how dare you .." He said and finally walked out of the room. I looked back at Taemin who was happily typing something on the internet .. what is he doing?

"Yah. Taemin. What do you do on the internet? Your always occupying yourself with it everyday" I said walking over to the laptop. I stared at the screen and just saw a lot of words ... words ... so many words ..

"I'm reading a fanfiction Hyung! It's so good you HAVE to read it!" He excitingly said as he pointed at the screen and showed me a picture of the fanfic.

"Thanks Taemin, but I don't read," I simply said and walked back over to the bed.

"But hyung! I'm most definitely positive you'll love this fanfic!" he said once more trying to convince me to get up. No, I read enough fanfics in my life. I don't need to read more about bigbang or teentop or whatever fan people write about. You know, I should call up those guys someday and tell them to read the stories about them it's hilarious I have to admit! Especially the  fictions between the band members! Haha, G-dragon and TOP huhu, hilarious.

"Noooo, I'm tired of reading fake stories" I whined into the pillow.

"Awh, okay hyung. But Hyunmi wrote this one so I thought you'd be interested"

"Hyunmi wrote a fanfic?" I questionaly asked and got up from bed walking over to the laptop. I peeked over Taemin's shoulder and started reading it to myself from the top of the page to where Taemin stopped at.

 

Kyung mi pov

.. You would think everyones lives are basically the same. You are born from your mom and dad, you learn and grow up,experience new things, be happy ,have your ups and downs, and find love. well that's what I "thought" before. But now that I see what the people around me are really like.. the world to me is a living hell. I HATE life. I would leave this world if I could, but I just can't pull myself to . I know that dying wont solve anything. Well.. maybe it would bring me to heaven ..where my dad is..but that's another reason I don't want to die because, I seek revenge for the murderer who killed my precious father. My father died when I was 13 years old. yeah only a few years ago and of course ,I'm still traumatized. I loved my dad. Me and him were very close. We would always go to the beach every weekend when he would have time. I remember my first time I made my sand castle. It would always fall or the waves would wash away my master piece. I was really small like 3 years old? around there. I would cry because I got frustrated that it wouldn't stay. My dad came over to me and picked me up and calmed me down. When I started to smile and calm down again by his funny faces and tickling me he laid me down on the warm sand and began building a castle with me. We worked on it for about 2 hours, I remember it was even bigger than me. He would tell me to find little sea shells and rocks and he would go into the water to get seaweed. He wrapped it around the castle so now it looked like a green castle. Then i would put my little ornaments around it. It was the most beautiful sand castle I've ever seen. We took pictures of the castle and us together with the castle. Its one of my most precious things I have...the frame of me and my deceased father together smiling and enjoying the moment always beside my bed. another moment of my life with him that i can never forget..is also one of the moments I Hate to remember....is how.....and when... my father died...

(A/N: Hehe, I used my friends fanfic (; lol. It's called "Raining Tears" w a r n i n g. If you want to read it you have to be a patient person. She hasn't updated in literally like 2 or 3 months and she says she's still 'thinking' blaah ..)

"Whoa .. Hyungmi wrote that?" I whispered to Taemin still focusing my eyes on the screen reading more of the chapter.

"Yup, she's a good writer isn't she?" He said also keeping contact with the screen.

We were so lost in reading we didn't even notice until now that Minho and Key and Onew were standing all around us reading Hyunmi's fanction.

"You know at first, I thought you guys we're watching that's why I came here to pull Taemin away .. but this is not ... this is a heavenly masterpiece" Minho said on the side of me. We all looked at him a little disturbed but he didn't seem to care and continued reading.

"I know right, it actually made me want to put my drumstick down and read it .."Onew said spazzing out on the story.

"You stopped eating your chicken for this?" Taemin surprisingly asked.

Onew just nodded. We all gasped and pulled him away from the computer.

"No! Onew Hyung! Turn back to normal! Back to normal!" Key shouted dragging him out of the room desperately worried about our Hyung. Well, at least now we know Onew's weakness besides chicken. Muhahha, a new secret tool to keep him distracted and away from KFC. He's making them run out of fried chicken I almost feel bad for the restaurant ..

"That was good. Now I'm going to sleep now" I yawned and walked back over to the bed.

As soon as I closed my eyes I heard Taemin say something which made me expeditiously sit up in bed and rush over to the laptop once more.

"Hyung! Hyunmi wrote about us in her fanfic! And their mostly stories about you"

_____a u t h o r s n o t e______________________

 

Just again. If you want to read my friend's story it's called. "Raining Tears" (:

I just realized something .. I re read this chapter just now and noticed my friend's fictional characters name is "Kyungmi" ahhaha and mine is "Hyunmi" we seriously didn't set this up it was just a coincedence hahah that's funny!!! Anways ...

Thanks for reading! And thanks for wanting to be the bomb! Cuz remember in my foreward? 

Readers are the bomb. haha

Subscribe! Comment! Read! It's healthy for the human spirit, lol (: