Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) CH. 2

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

GD's POV:


GDragon's phone vibrate, he picks it up from the studio table, it was his manger.

"Oh, hyung?"

"Yah, Ji Yong, can you come pick me up from the club? I'm totally wasted right now, I don't think I can drive."

Gdragon laughs at how funny his manger sounded over the phone. 'This guy is really wasted' he thought.

"Oh yeah, I can. I'll be there in a bit. I'm still in the studio. Which club are you at?"

"You know............" his manger said expecting him to already know.

"Hyung, are that drunk that you don't even know what club you're at either?"

"ahhh, this kid. YOU KNOW....."

"HYUNG-AH, I don't know what club you're at!" Gdragon said.

"That one club that you and the other big bang members went to last time! Yah, I heard you've been sneeking out to that club! ahhhh, THIS KID! Always pretending things didn't happen. WE ALL KNOW!"

Gdragon laughs at his manger's words.

" Ah hyung, I got chu! And I don't do that anymore. "

"right, right, hurry up and come pick me up"

"Okay hyung!" Gdragon says and hangs up.

Gdragon stopped going to the club after __________(You) told him that it could get him in trouble. Being the stubborn person he was, he opposed, but __________(You) threatened to quit her job if he continued to go, so he stopped. With this excuse, maybe he could see __________(You) at the club. He walked out of the YG building right away after his manger hung up. Even though he was just at the studio, he felt like DJ-ing tonight.

trans.gif

He got to the club and called his manger that he was there. Gdragon parked in the MVP parking lot so that he could get his privacy. He got out of his car and leaned on the driver's side waiting for his Manager.

"JIII YOOONNG - AHHH!!!!" His manger wobbly runs towards him.

"Hyung! You're so drunk!" Gdragon laughs at his manager and helps him into the car. When his manager gets in the car, he falls fast asleep in the passenger side.

"This men, tsk tsk." Gdragon said to himself.

Gdragon then goes back to the drivers side and waits for ________(You) hoping she would come to work tonight.

YOUR POV:

Four months had passed by since you and Gdragon have met. Every since the day you two had met he stopped constantly coming to the night club you work at. The only time he would come was when he would text you to hang out but you had to deny his invitations to avoid becoming so close with him. Your life style made it hard to have permanent friends, so you avoided becoming close with anyone. But for some reason, when you HAD the chance to cut Gdragon out of your life the first month of meeting him, you didn't. You liked the way he saw things, it was his state of mind that made you decided to keep your "friendship" with him the past 4 months. He made you look at things differently and showed you the world of Kpop you once never knew existed. And because of that, you started researching Kpop and playing more songs from various Kpop groups in the club you worked at.

Out on another mission, 4 man run after you shooting at you. You run for your life and took out your gun during the process shooting back at them. You all run out of ammo to shoot at each other with, so you stopped running and decided to beat them down instead with your high martial arts skills.

3 men down, 1 more to go. The last guy you went against was the biggest guy. The big guy took you down first with a punch and you landed on the ground. You take out a second gun from your ankle but the big guy kicks it away from your hands. '' you thought to yourself. Having to think fast, you tripped him by doing a leg swiping move. He falls to the ground and you quickly got up, ran to get your gun and shot the big guy. You stood there for awhile to catch your breath and then walked away.

You call your boss, "mission accomplished."

"Good, did you get what I wanted" he asked.

"Yeh." You said back.

You got to your black Mercedes and drove off from the scene you had created. As you were driving you feel pain on the left side of your face.

"owwwww, " You look in the rear view mirror and place your fingers on the lower left side of your jaw bone where a noticeable bruise had formed. "That " you said in a pissed voice.

You got home and went straight to take a shower and then went straight to bed.

The next night while you headed towards the club to work your shift, you saw GD outside leaning on his car smoking. You walk towards him w/ a happy face because you haven't seen him in awhile since he insisted that he wouldn't come to the club anymore after you had told him that it would get him into trouble if he kept on secretly coming to the club to see you a couple weeks ago.

"I thought you said you weren't coming here anymore" You said to him.

"I didn't come for you" He responded back shaking his head. " My manger called me up and said he was too drunk to drive so I came to pick him up, I'm just waiting for him."

"Oh, I see" You said and headed inside the club.

"Wait!" He grabs your arm and you turn back to look at him.

Still holding your arm, he leans in closer to look at you. His face became less tense and his eyes looked worried. Your eyes widen and you get nervous. The look on his face formed butterflies in your stomach and you get stiff. It was a face no one has ever made at you before. Like someone actually cared. You wonder why he was looking at you like that.

"Your jaw! There's a hug bruise there! What happened?" He gently lays his fingers on your bruise.

You pull back and quickly cover it with your hand. "Oh that, don't worry about it."

He gives you a serious face "what happened? I don't see you for a few weeks and this happens?! Did someone hit you? Tell me! I don't want to see you like this."

Speechless at how caring he was, you quickly thought of an excuse.

"Ahniyo! I can take care of myself. It was just, this morning I was taking a shower and slipped in the bath tube that's all."

He sighs in relief, laughs a little and gives you a joking face " REALLY?! How could you slip in a bath tub?" he teases you.

"Yah, it can get slippery!" You defended yourself.

He laughs at your response and pinches your right cheek.

"Can I ask a favor?"

'What would he want?' You thought to yourself.

"Okay, what?"

" Can I DJ for the night? I feel like DJ-ing tonight!" He said with a cute smile trying to persuade you to say yes.

You think for a second deciding if you should let him DJ or not, after all, he didn't come to the club for you.

"I thought you came for your manger."

He chuckles alittle "I did, He's already sleeping in the car hung over. I was actually out here waiting for you!"

Your face forms a smile after hearing that he was actually waiting for you to show up.

"Besides, what better place to go DJ-ing than here right? With the coolest DJ I know." He continued, trying to get you to say 'yes'.

Hearing his sweet compliment, you nodded your head and the both of you headed inside the club. You guided him to your DJ stage and he immediately runs over to your front board. A big smile was on his face, it was like watching a child run over to play with his new toy. He started DJ-ing while you stood there and watched him work his magic in club.