[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) - CH. 3

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

YOUR POV:

You're lifting weights at the gym in the head quarters of the secret service you work for when you get a text from Ji Yong.

You stop lifting, picked up your phone and looked at the text:

- Yo! What's up? What are you doing? -

You text back :

- At the gym -

Five mins later he texts back:

- Whaoooo~! Are you Wonder Women?! Wanna come over and make some beats? -

You laugh at his comment about calling you wonder women and text back:

- I'm better than her! & Okay! Where should I go? -

He texts back telling you to go over to the YG building. You finish working out and head to the locker rooms to take a shower. After your shower, you put on a black sports bra, a graphic tee shirt cut opened on both sides with your favorite musician on it, threw on a black sweater and wore your grey sweats. You slip on your white nikey slippers and headed out.

When you get to the YG building, Gdragon was already outside waiting for you.

He smiles and waves at you, " Annyeong Wonder Women! "

You wave back while walking towards him and then jokingly punch him on the arm

" Ya, I said I'm not Wonder Women! I'm even better! I'm __________ ! "

He grabs your chin and turns your head to look at the left side of your face, " Have you been putting medicine on that bruise? It doesn't look any different the last time I saw it."

His touch was so tender and caring you became tense and stiff and just nodded your head lying to him that you do put medicine on it just to get him less worried. You liked it when he was worried about your health. You've never felt like this before, it was weird for you to have anyone be this nice and caring towards you.

He lets go of your chin and puts his arms around your neck guiding you into the building " ALRIGHT THEN! Let's go!"

You smile and walked inside the building heading towards the studio.

When you got inside the studio, your eyes explore the whole room. The place was huge and very professional looking. He shows you their equipments and how to use it, some of the equipments you already knew how to operate due to your experience as a DJ. You also have a small studio of your own in your house to make beats for the club, but it obviously wasn't as big nor professional as the one you were in now.

You and Gdragon sit down and started making beats. Even though you two were  just doing it for fun, you saw how serious he gets trying to mix the beats to it's perfection. Sometimes, if you thought that a beat didn't go well with something and gave him your opinion, he would argue back saying it was perfect. You two fought for fun over your own opinions.

"Okay fine, I wanna see what you've got" He said reintroducing you to the studio equipments with his hands. "You make the beats, and I'll write the lyrics!"

You took it as a challenge and accepted. "Okay fine." You give him a smile with confidence.

trans.gif

After a couple mins has passed by, 2 men walk in. One was tall, really manly looking with eyes that looked like they could look right through you. The other was shorter than the taller guy, he wore a hoodie with his hood on and a cap over his head.

You both turn over to look at them coming in through the door.

"Oh Ji yong, I didnt know you were gonna be in here." the guy wearing the hoodie said.

Both the men looked at you and then back at Gdragon.

Gdragon stood up and went over to greet them,

" I felt like making some beats today. Come join us." he looks at you and you suddenly became awkward watching them. "Ah, this is __________. Shes helping me! "

You quickly get up and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo."

"This is Teddy." Gdragon points to the guy wearing the hoodie, " And that's TOP" pointing to the taller guy. He then whispers in your ear,

" I'm pretty sure you've seen him already." referring to TOP and the time when he was at club with his band members.

"Hyung, did you guys need the studio?" Gdragon asked.

" We can wait. I wanna see what you're working on. " Teddy says as he walks towards the sofa to sit down while TOP follows.

" I didn't think you'd be here today" TOP says to Gdragon.

They continued talking to each other and You continue to work on the beats, pretending not to eavesdrop on their conversations.

" Okay, how about this? "

' Without you, I feel out of place. There's no other way to make me feel loved unless it's love from you. ' 

Gdragon raps a part of the lyrics he worked on for you.

"I like it! I think it would go nice with this kind of beat." You show him the beat you made earlier but had to put aside in order to create other mixed beats. He listens to the beat and rocks his head to it.

You get a sudden call from your boss at the secret service you work for. You grab your phone from the pocket of your sweats but you don't notice how your sweater has fallen from your shoulder showing your exposed bare side of your abdomen which made your scars on your skin visible because of your shirt that was cut from the sides of your sleeves down. (In case you guys are wondering what the shirt I'm describing looks like, it's one of those shirts that Taeyang always wear during the ALIVE tour concerts, Something like this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4d4ysRzCM1qdy24co7_r1_1280.jpg )

You answer, "Yeobosayo?"

Gdragon looks at you and you excuse yourself and went outside of the studio to talk in private.

You come back in the studio, "I have to leave now. It's an emergency." You grab your stuff and left right away.

GD'S POV:

Gdragon waits outside of the building for _________(You). When he heard foot steps coming his way he looked up and saw her coming. He waves at her with excitement. He quickly noticed how the bruise on her face hadn't disappeared yet. This got him worried and sad. Its been months since they've been friends and he felt like he didn't know one thing about her. How can slipping in the shower make such a big bruise that couldn't even be healed right away. He felt like she lied to him when she had told him that. But he didn't want to bother her with it, so he kept quiet and instead, he jokes around with her.

Gdragon leads her into the studio and introduces studio to her. She knew how function some of the equipment already which quite surprised him.

"You have alot of knowledge of this stuff don't you?" he says in a teasing way.

She laughs "I am a DJ after all!"

Gdragon wanted to show off his skills to her. He wanted to show himself off to her by making beats with her. But instead of being serious all the time, since it was only for fun, he picked little fights with her and when she disagreed on a beat. It's been while since he's had this much fun in the studio.

After an hour or two of composing some beats, Teddy and TOP comes into the room. Gdragon's face becomes surprised and a bit embarrassed to be caught in the studio with a girl who doesn't work under YG's company.

"Oh Ji yong, I didnt know you were gonna be in here." Teddy says to Gdragon.

Gdragon explains to them why he was in the studio. He looks at _______(you) and could tell she was alittle surprised too that they had appeared and she looked shy when they had came in. He didnt want to make her feel this way so he quickly introduced her to them.

"Hyung, did you guys need the studio?" Gdragon asked.

" We can wait. I wanna see what you're working on. " Teddy responds back.

Gdragon spins his chair to face TOP and Teddy so he could talk with them. He takes a look at ________(you) and notices the scars on the side of her abdomen. Gdragon's eyes were focused on them for awhile. He wanted to ask her what had happened there, but the timing was bad. Her phone went off and she had to leave.

Gdragon stayed in the studio with TOP and Teddy to work, but he couldn't take the thought of _________(you) out of his mind. The way she made him worried. It was all unexpected.

 

 

Authors note:

I think this chapter is a little shorter. But I hope you guys enjoy it anyways! ~ :D I'll try to update with ch. 4 ASAP.