[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE) CH. 5

[GD FANFIC] Love is PAINFUL (Too fast to live, Too young to DIE)

Author's note:

AND THIS, MY WONDERFUL READERS, is what GD did on his trip to Paris. LOOOL, JUST KIDDING. We all know he had a photoshoot there. This chapter was inspired by his trip to Paris though. SO ENJOY~ ^^

 

Your POV:

The next day-

You tell your manager at the night club you worked at that you had to quit because you were gonna `go aboard to study`. Quitting your job at the club was one of the hardest things you've had to do because you loved the the feel of the music in the club. But because of the other life you lived, because you wanted to avenge your parents death, you had quit something you loved the most. At home, you pack your stuff to get ready to leave for Paris. You thought about what Ji Yong had told you earlier. The words ' I like you '. You've never heard anyone said it to you before, but you got a tingly feeling just thinking about those three words. If he was serious, you knew right away that it would be too dangerous to still keep him in your life at this point. Using this opportunity, you thought it'd be a great way to tell Ji Yong that you were leaving Korea so he would forget about you.

You grab your luggage and stuff and head out the door. A taxi was already outside of your house. You ask the driver to stop at Ji Yong's house before he took you to the airport. When you got Ji Yong's house, you knocked on the door and a guy with small eyes and grey-ish hair had opened the door.

"Hi....Uh...is Ji Yong here?" You asked.

"No. He's out doing a schedule. Is there something you need?"

"ahh...No. Never mind then."  you walk back to your taxi cab and saw Ji Yong pulling in with his car.

He comes out of the car and sees you " ______-ah! Did you come here for me?" He said with a big smile on his face and walks towards you.

"oh, yeah." You wanted to get straight the point, " I'm leaving Korea today."

Hearing your words, his happy face quickly turned rough. His smile disappeared and there was confusion in his eyes. " But, why?"

' I haven't been honest with you about my life. I don't live a happy life like your's. My life's a big black hole filled with darkness, I kill for a living in the day but live as a fake normal person at night when I work at the club. Before I met you, I was never a person who was willing to give things a try or have any feelings. You weren't part of the plan and I like you alot too but we can't stay in eachother's life because I don't just live one life, I live two. You were my only happiness besides music. I don't want you to get hurt if we become too attached to eachother because you don't know what I actually do. I'm sorry Ji Yong, but I our lives can't cross each other's. ' You thought to yourself this, but you couldn't tell him everything. It was too complicated for you.

trans.gif

Instead, you lied to him again, "Remember yesterday when I had told you I didn't know of any close relatives, well, suddenly they contacted me yesterday and wanted to take me in. I'm leaving for the States."

"ah,I see. That's great! I'm glad to hear that you found a close relative! " He smiles showing you how happy he was for you. " But that doesn't mean that we don't keep in touch any more when you leave! "

You fake a smile and laugh, " haha, of course! I'll call you when I get there."

He puts his arms around your shoulders and pull you in for a hug. You wrap your arms around his tiny waist. You smell his shirt, he didn't have a certain scent, but he smelled cleaned. He lets go and pats your head, " Ahnyeong! have safe trip okay? And you better call me! " he waves good bye to you and leaves.

You wave back and got into the taxi. You felt bad for lying to him again, and again and again. You knew he deserved the truth, but you didn't want him to be a part of your dangerous life. And you thought, if he knew what you really do he'd be afraid of you.

"Its better this way." You said your self.

Few days later-

It's been a few days since you've been in Paris tracking down the CEO of Dixie's. And plotting how you were gonna assassinate him. Today was the day you were gonna strike him down. If today went as planned, you were gonna quit living your life as the secret life of an assassin. You were tired of hiding your feelings and lying to people. You just wanted to live normally.

When the time came, you grabbed your sniper, wrapped a gun around your waist covering it with your black shirt and layered it with a black sweater. You put another one on your ankle for emergency and headed out. When you got there, there was tight security every where. The guy you were after was attending a fashion show which was gonna make it harder for you to kill him because there were too many people. You knew you wouldn't be able to get in with all the security so you waited until it was night so you could make a move then.

The sun fell and the moon raised, it was night time so you made your way to the back entrance. Four security police stood before you, they had to check you before letting you in. So you casually let them. During the inspection when a security guard was searching you, you grab his neck and twisted it. The other security guards charged at you. You quickly take each and one of them down and took a rope out of your bag that you carried your sniper in. You tie all of them together and hid them in a janitor's closet then left to look for the room that the fashion show took place. You were on the higher level (second floor) of the room that the fashion show was in. You leaned on the ledge to look for the CEO of DIXIE's. While you were looking for him, you unexpectedly found Ji Yong sitting in the crowd. Next to him, was the CEO of DIXIE. You grew surprised and panicked.

"what the hell is he doing here? Do they know each other?" You said to yourself. You didn't expect Ji Yong to be there at all, he didn't even tell you that the was gonna be in Paris before you left. Even though he called you a few times and you never picked up because you wanted him to be out of your life. If only you had picked up his calls you would've known earlier because he probably would've told you. Still gazing out at Ji Yong and the CEO of DIXIE's , you thought to yourself ', what do I do now?' . You didn't know what to do, you didn't want to shoot because you didn't want to scare Ji Yong. If only your hadn't met him, if only you hadn't developed all these sincere feelings for him, this would've become an easier task for you to do and you would've been done with it already.

Finally, as you were still looking down upon them, Ji Yong looked like he was excusing himself and left his seat. You waited till he was completely out of sight.

"This is it!" you said and took out your sniper aiming for the CEO of DIXIE's. But before you could shoot, you were shot on the side of your left shoulder. Feeling the pain, you drop your sniper and fell to the the ground. The loud noise of the gun shot made the crowd below panic and they went wild screaming and running for their life. You look up and there were two men in black suits running towards you. It must've been the CEO of DIXIE's body guards because they looked nothing like the guys you've beat up earlier. You grab your sniper and quickly ran through the hallway and down the stairs, the men were still shooting at you. You take out your gun from your waist and shot back. You were able to shoot one guy but the other guy was still running after you. Not only that, but more men in black started appearing. There was too many people in your way to escape, you looked for the closest window and jumped out of it. It was a two floor jump, you land on your feet but had twisted your ankle landing.

 

GD'S POV:

Gdragon came back from doing a CF that day and saw ________(you) out side of his house. "Oh? It's _________. " he said to himself.

He got out of his car, " ____________-ah! Did you come here for me?" seeing her made him happy.

He walked towards her for a better conversation.

"oh, yeah......................... I'm leaving Korea today." she said.

Gdragon's happy smile faded away, " But, why?"

She had told him that some relatives had contacted her asking her to go and live with them. He was sad that she was leaving like this, but he felt happy that she was able to find family. After seeing her yesterday and hearing about her parents, Gdragon was happy she still had some family left. But when he confessed his feelings to her, he felt like she didn't take it too seriously. He wanted her to consider his feelings before she leaves because he really did like her and he didn't want her to just leave everything they both had share behind. But Gdragon was too shy and didn't say anything about his feelings and instead just said good bye to her.

"Don't lose contact with me!" he said waving good bye.

"Don't worry, i won't! I'll call you when I get there." She smile at him and left.

During the first night that ______(you) left. Gdragon waited all day for her to call. 'why isn't she calling? did something go wrong?' he thought to himself.

Since she wasn't calling and he couldn't wait anymore, he decided to call her instead, but she wouldn't pick up. The next few days, he kept waiting and calling. The last time he had called, his phone took him to a machine saying that the phone number he had called didn't exist anymore.

Gdragon threw his phone on his bed, distressed about not being able to contact _________(you). He went back to packing for his trip to Paris.

As always, Gdragon was the center of attention where ever he went in public. Already in paris and arriving at the fashion show, there were many people waiting upon for his entrance and many other famous people as well. He greeted everyone nicely and met new celebrities and famous people who had attended the show.

The show was gonna began, he went over to his seat. He sat next to the person who had invited him to the show.

"Hello Mr. DIXIE." he said in english taking his hand out to shake his.

"Ah! Mr. G-Dragon! You came! How was your flight here?" he asked him.

" It was pleasant." Gdragon replied back.

" Come, take a seat." Mr. DIXIE pats the chair next to him, Gdragon sits down and the show began. In the middle of the show, Gdragon spotted his manager at the end of the room waving to him for Gdragon to go to him. Gdragon wondered what he wanted.

He got up and bowed his head alittle " Excuse me, while I go use the bathroom awhile." he said to Mr. Dixie. He walked towards the other side of the room to his manager and they both went outside to talk.

"Ji Yong-ah, the men who invited you, yang hyun suk told me to tell you to be careful. He owns a large amount of companies internationally. " your manager told you.

Gdragon looks at him in total confusion, "What? And how does that concern me?......"

Before Gdragon could finish his sentence, their conversation gets interrupted by a loud noise that came from the other side of the building outside where they were. It sounded like someone had fell from the sky.

"Owwwwwwwwwww! Aisshhhhh! Ow...Ow...Ow...."

'Why does that voice sound so familiar?' he thought to himself. He ran to where the sound was coming from. When he saw the person who was making all the noise, he stood there in shock and couldn't believe it. He was so confused as to what was happening. First, his manager had told to be aware of Mr. Dixie, then all of a sudden people were running out of the building and now, __________(You) was right in front of him when he thought that she was in the states this whole time. He was trying to absorb everything that was happening all at once. But his concern was more towards __________(you), so he ran to her.

"________-ah! What are you doing here?" he bends down and grabs her shoulders without noticing that she had been hurt there.

"Oww!! Don't touch there!" she yelled out.

He jerked back and took a second look at her left shoulder, it was bleeding badly. It looked like she was shot. Gdragon's face became horrified.

"Hyung! Where's the car parked at?" Gdragon asked his manager.

"uhhhhhh.....UM....It's over there." He points to the parking lot across from where they were.

Gdragon without thinking about anything but _________'s health, he carried her to the car.

"No, you can't." she struggled trying to get out of Gdragon's arms. " Don't get involved with my situation. Just leave me here, I'll be fine!"

"NO. I won't do that. I can't leave you here. You can't even walk right now. Just calm down and let me take care of you." Gdragon said as he ran with her in laying in his arms towards the car.

"Hyung, hurry, drive to the hospital." Gdragon directed to his manager.

"NO you can't do that!" she opposed.

"why? You're hurt! We need to get you treated fast!" Gdragon said to her.

"because.................I'm armed with weapons. If we go there and they see my weapons, they'll find it suspicious. " she lifted her shirt showing him the gun she had and a couple other lethal weapons attached to the belt on her waist.

Gdragon looked at her with fear on his face. He was so afraid as to what she was doing.

"okay, we'll just go to my hotel." Gdragon said. He had so many unanswered questions to ask her.